Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• net_freak
    replied
    smackdown have an upcoming australian tour and apprentl mark callaway cant enter australia cause he has a criminal record or something like that

Leave a comment:

• detroitplaya8
    replied
    So whats the deal with the undertaker? Is there a reason he's leaving or what?

Leave a comment:

• Ron Burgundy
    replied
    Other than the Edge/Taker result, I don't think there was any shocker out there. HHH and Cena we're sure wins, Batista had lost a couple of PPV in a row so it was time for him to flip the script, it was obvious the Hardy/Umaga fight would end with a crazy swanton bomb and Jeff victory.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    DAMMIT, all my predictions were right
    where was the pick em !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Burgundy
    replied
    Can't believe the Undertaker his gone. Not sure if it's just to give him a break or if he's gone for good. Kind of a weird way to end such a legendary career. Oh well, at least it was one of his member back in the Minister of Darkness days

Leave a comment:

• Skinny B
    replied
    Originally posted by Jasko View Post
    Orton, injured?!
    I didn't think WWE could get any worse.
    yup they were guessing broken collarbone

Leave a comment:

• Jasko
    replied
    Orton, injured?!

I didn't think WWE could get any worse.

Leave a comment:

• Skinny B
    replied
    orton injured......undertaker fired......all i have to say is they better push kennedy now!!!!

anyone would missed this ppv can watch the stream here:

http://www.justin.tv/iiknucklesii/12...ne_Night_Stand

Leave a comment:

• Balzter
    replied
    Originally posted by millcity View Post
    I agree but we got what we should've expected....a falls count anywhere(meaning backstage...parking lot....etc) With a big spot at the end.....but still fake as fuck!
    yea i know it was falls count anywhere, but doesnt meant they have to go backstage or outside...they could of done that spot inside, infront of a live crowd...the best falls count anywhere matches happen around the ring (in the crowd). Im pretty sure the initial concept of the match was that you dont need to pin your opponent in the ring...so you can piledriver him on the outside of the ring and actually take the pin right then and there....

Originally posted by Jasko View Post
    Balzter, did you actually order this ppv?
    you fucking crazy!!
    was watching from a live feed, me and another 3000 people lol...i stopped towards the end of the Big Show standing tall part....

Leave a comment:

• Skinny B
    replied
    looks like orton is gonna be on the shelf for 4-6 months

Leave a comment:

• Jasko
    replied
    Of course Cena one; that fucking cunt.

Balzter, did you actually order this ppv?

Leave a comment:

• millcity
    replied
    I bet JBL bleeds.....I really don't think Cena would cut his "Hollywood Face"

Leave a comment:

• millcity
    replied
    Originally posted by Balzter View Post
    Hardy vs. Umaga - falls count anywhere...sloppiest "fight" ever, they then go backstage and in the parking lot, so theres zero atmosphere and then they do a big dive spot...which by now, looks faker then Pam Anderson's tits. Honestly, are any of you t entertained by that? It looks fake before he even dives because you see that they set up mats, the camera man doesnt even get close, which contradicts how the WWE loves to be in everyones face... and then Hardy jumps and it takes the camera man a minute to get near....hmmm. is this what wrestling has become?
    I agree but we got what we should've expected....a falls count anywhere(meaning backstage...parking lot....etc) With a big spot at the end.....but still fake as fuck!

Leave a comment:

• zeus_who
    replied
    lol i totally forgot this was in SD

Leave a comment:

• Balzter
    replied
    Hardy vs. Umaga - falls count anywhere...sloppiest "fight" ever, they then go backstage and in the parking lot, so theres zero atmosphere and then they do a big dive spot...which by now, looks faker then Pam Anderson's tits. Honestly, are any of you t entertained by that? It looks fake before he even dives because you see that they set up mats, the camera man doesnt even get close, which contradicts how the WWE loves to be in everyones face... and then Hardy jumps and it takes the camera man a minute to get near....hmmm. is this what wrestling has become?

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by afrodisi, 10-30-2010, 12:59 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post noahharry  
Started by milahamilton, Today, 06:13 PM
0 responses