JBL is so smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL is so smart...

...attempting to kill someone, on live television.
    oh my intelligence........i am so damn entertained!
    I get heat for saying something bad about this shit "wrestling"?...WWE is a joke.
    Last edited by Skinny B; 07-14-2008, 08:30 PM.

Having a boring night Balzter? Can't find any ''online friends'' to masturbate about ROH with you so you try and bring up another useless and boring debate over WWE product?

You keep watching a show, week after week, that you hate. How boring can your life be for you to do that? You're the joke. This thread should be closed, it's pointless, like 99% of Balzter shit on this forum (that he also hates but keep posting on every day)
    Montreal Canadiens

Comment

The ending was pretty lame. I'm so tired of these storylines, but I still like watching WWE.
      Oh Shit FREE
      Recovery on Amazon
      I'm On Twitter

Comment

Balz, you should just get a sense of humor and enjoy the unintentional comedy this is sure to provide. Last time Cena got fucking stabbed in a bar and the only explaination is "The doc hooked me up, no scars or nothing". That's fucking HILARIOUS shit no matter how cynical you are. This will need to be at least 10 times as absurd and is sure to provide great laughs.

Comment

balzter made a new thread.....quick, lets start posting in the wrestling forum again.
          Last edited by Skinny B; 07-15-2008, 01:56 AM.
          Super Bowl XLI Champions

Indianapolis Colts

XBox Live Tag:
          GlazedJasonMask

Comment

Honestly? Is that the argument? I didn't criticize him at all. He's entitled to whatever warped view he wants.

If you read what I'm saying it's pretty clear that I think this angle is completely absurd anyways. So it's not like I'm even disagreeing with him entirely. I just find his end of the world mentality towards everything that happens in WWE to be hysterical. Sorry for not spamming threads I agree with. My bad. In the future, you'll see TONS more "lol" or "cool!" or "That's right!" posts from me so I can convince you that I'm allowed to engage in debate with someone I disagree with. Is that satisfactory?
            Last edited by The Un-American; 07-15-2008, 02:19 AM.

Comment

PS - I responded to a thread you created that had absolutely no Balzter content whatsoever just a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny B View Post
                balzter made a new thread.....quick, lets start posting in the wrestling forum again.
                LOL, how dead on you are.

he loves me, my last 6 reps, guess who 3 of them are? just take a crazy guess lol

he reps me at almost 4am (by this thread), then an hour later decides to reply to this thread...ok!

Comment

Vehicular Manslaughter is JBL's new finisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                    LOL, how dead on you are.
                    he loves me, my last 6 reps, guess who 3 of them are? just take a crazy guess lol
                    I know what you're driving at, but even with a picture in front of your face, your math is incorrect. I think you'll find that's actually 3/7. But it's totally irrelevant anyways. I only point it out because it's funny that you took the time to make that image but couldn't be bothered to actually count out what you were saying before you said it.

All good reps because you make me laugh. I give out good reps to everyone. Don't feel special. Although this is probably a VERY strong argument in your mind. I'm especially impressed with the way you said you were quitting this board and then came back a week later. But I'M crazy because I give you good reps when I laugh at your posts. Flawless logic.

By this logic, I also love the 1,000,000 other lunatics on this board who I good rep when they say something laughable and make me laugh. Hell, I must be HAVING A LOVE AFFAIR with PimpSmack since I think I good repped him like 4 times in the last month. Retard logic is great, great, great stuff. For a larf. Oh yeah, I also got 3 reps from someone in my 12 most recent reps. I won't say who it was since that would expose them for the OBSESSIVE that they are, right? Honestly, there's no way I can convey how much this amuses me.

And on a sidenote, look at those negative reps that AREN'T from me. What do you consider those people?
                    Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                    he reps me at almost 4am (by this thread), then an hour later decides to reply to this thread...ok!
                    And I responded in a very respectful manner considering you're a hater and 100% below a serious response from anyone. That's just how laid back I am. Even though I KNOW you're a retard through a years experience, I STILL address you as though you have a brain in your head. But to you, this is a negative. Fair enough. I don't pretend to understand lunacy. I just roll with it. I mean, I didn't even disagree with what you were saying either. You're just so fucked you've decided that I'm your enemy and that I'm trolling for YOU. DERP!

EDIT - It also would appear that you can't tell time. My post was made at 1:55 Mountain Time and I repped you at 3:55 your time (and since you live in Montreal, you're 2 hours ahead of me). Figure that shit out. Since I know you can't, I repped you after making that post. Duh. - EDIT
                    Last edited by The Un-American; 07-15-2008, 06:10 AM.

Comment

oh god.here we go again.

Comment

5 minutes after the end of RAW, on the WWE website they posted this...

"After knocking Cena unconscious, Layfield propped him up and attempted to smash a car into the prone Superstar. Luckily, John Cena managed to escape at the last minute and was only grazed, meaning that Cena vs. JBL will still take place on Sunday night."
                        so stupid. "Yea because we wrote RAW that same day, we didn't know how to end the show, we did that angle and then immediately we prove it was only done to create (weak) shock value"

first of all, they do all that and Cena is "grazed" by the car after they made it seem like JBL had hit him...secondly, we all know that Cena isn't there, that he's going to be fine and that its so staged that it ends up looking faker. so simply put, the WWE is pushing the limit of the suspense of belief, its poking fun of the viewer by doing soap opera dramatic endings like that...WHY NOT HAVE JBL KNOCK OUT JOHN CENA AND THEN PUT HIS HEAD BETWEEN THE DOOR AND THEN GIVE IT A GOOD SLAM...that would be 100x more effective.

secondly, how the whole final segment is taped is so complex that it comes off looking staged...they had 2 cameras, the one that followed them that obviously ends up not showing Cena anymore because he gets up and leaves, but unless you are 12 years old, its very obvious, then after the crash the camera stays away from what everyone would want to see, the damage! much like they do on big spots, where the camera waits for the wrestlers to get off the protective mats by staying 20 yards away and etc. Then you have the camera thats alive that shows up infront of JBL so you can see the car coming straight ahead......keep this shit for the movies man, remember back in the attitude era days, one camera guy would follow the wrestlers everywhere and thats the one person view you would get, just like if you where there and if there was a second camera is was another camera guy...remember when Austin got hit by the car, well the camera guy was behind him and you see pretty much the same view then Austin did, which result in a great shot and great payoff when Austin rolls off the car and lands feet away from the camera guy.

Why would John Cena want to wrestle JBL this sunday? He should maybe spend time with his family since he saw his life flash before his eyes and maybe press some charges, sue the WWE for unsafe working environment, something else then showing up for a wrestling match this Sunday...BUT he wants revenge! Well maybe he should come to the ring with a baseball bat and beat the shit out of JBL with it, get disqualified, but atleast JBL would get what he deserved...anyway.
                        Last edited by Balzter; 07-16-2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

It was a weak ending, HOWEVER....in defense of you're whole "fake" storyline, yes JBL would've been (and should be) arressted for attempted vehicular manslaughter....if Cena were to press charges (i'm trying to think storyline here wise, not "life") which he wouldn't cause that's not "gangsta." But anyway, to the point at the end..it left me thinking (JBL's expression) that Cena probably got away and he was pondering how, not that he actually killed him or hit him (which some could've thought by the expression...it was two fold).
                          "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Comment

and by the way you'll be seeing more cheesyness like it or not because both raw and smackdown lately have been TV PG, instead of TV 14. It's becoming more "friendly" if you've not noticed.
                            "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Comment

things not making sense in wrestling, is normal...its always been like that....like Austin getting arrested and coming out at the end of the show...how did he get away, well who cares really because its done in a simple way...but if the WWE is trying to become more friendly oriented then why are wrestlers trying to murder each other on TV??

A great example is in ROH right now, Jimmy Jacobs "did something" to Lacey, they got a camera and taped in the car waiting for her outside for her to leave the gym...she does and Jimmy gets out to confront her, he then takes out his spike and you can hear his fellow members screaming to close the cam...because filming what is about to happen is obviously incriminating yourself...ok so that makes sense, Jimmy Jacobs actually does something to her (stabbing I assume) so why doesn't Lacey or Aries press charges?? Well its a wrestling show so there needs to be a resolution in the ring...but in the WWE, they do it for shock value only and it comes off as really tacky and dumb.

and how would he ponder about Cena getting away? the car was head on to the other car...he would of seen Cena move or if somebody helped him...the look on his face was disgust, disgust with himself....you know what feud was well done, the JBL and Jericho feud, yes JBL trying to hang Jericho but it was done with wrestling purposes behind it, not for the shock value.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsV7rkWoqBE

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-25-2020, 06:37 AM