HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE Announces Freddy Prinze, Jr. Has Joined The Creative Team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WWE Announces Freddy Prinze, Jr. Has Joined The Creative Team

    huh? fucked up shit man...

    WWE has issued a press release confirming the news that we reported here earlier this week, that Hollywood actor Freddie Prinze, Jr. has joined the company's creative team.

    Prinze, Jr. Joins WWE Creative Team

    STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Freddie Prinze, Jr., a long-time fan of World Wrestling Entertainment®, joins WWE®’s creative team. Prinze, Jr. will now have a behind the scenes role contributing to WWE’s weekly television and pay-per-view programs.

    “Freddie Prinze, Jr.’s passion, energy and creativity make him an excellent fit for WWE,” said Chairman Vince McMahon.

    "Bringing on board an experienced Hollywood writer, actor and producer like Freddie Prinze, Jr. will only increase the level of entertainment to millions of viewers and passionate WWE fans every Monday on USA," said Chris McCumber, Executive Vice President Marketing Digital & Brand Strategy, USA Network.
    WWE’s programming is seen weekly by nearly 15 million viewers in the United States alone, and in 130 countries around the world (Monday Night RAW®, ECW® and Friday Night SmackDown®).

  • #2
    well atleast hes a wrestling fan, some of the people on the creative team didnt even know a thing about wrestling when they started.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions

    Indianapolis Colts

    XBox Live Tag:
    GlazedJasonMask

    Comment


    • #3
      true^
      you can thank me now...

      Comment


      • #4
        by wrestling fan, they mean WWE fan right?...not like it matters anyway when you're on a writing team, not a booking team...

        "experienced Hollywood writer, actor and producer"...what has he done that was actually good though?

        Comment


        • #5
          another gud decision by the 'E, which btw, grossed more net profit last year than ROH and TNA combined

          Comment


          • #6
            wrestling fan well he coulda been a fan of wwe/wwf for years and wwc, and he could also be a fan of TNA. balz it is ass now but just because it says he is a big wrestling fan doesnt mean hes just a wwe fan
            you can thank me now...

            Comment


            • #7
              fuccboiz

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                by wrestling fan, they mean WWE fan right?...not like it matters anyway when you're on a writing team, not a booking team...

                "experienced Hollywood writer, actor and producer"...what has he done that was actually good though?
                Scooby doo.


                I heard the reason they hired was because he's married to jennifer love hewitt. They are hoping that he would persuade her to do an angle in the near future.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fizenvi View Post
                  Scooby doo.
                  I heard the reason they hired was because he's married to jennifer love hewitt. They are hoping that he would persuade her to do an angle in the near future.
                  You mean Sarah Michelle Gellar??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shawtee View Post
                    You mean Sarah Michelle Gellar??

                    That's it.
                    Oh Shit FREE
                    Recovery on Amazon
                    I'm On Twitter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fans of the WWE shows can definitely book better than the writers they have currently.
                      Arizona Cardinals 8-6 (NFC West Champions)
                      A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar. -H.L. Mencken

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Considering that they hire a lot of writers from Hollywood that have never been fans of wrestling at all, I'd say that this is a good hire for them. Even if he turns out to be a bad writer, its still good publicity for them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by N-EIGHT View Post
                          wrestling fan well he coulda been a fan of wwe/wwf for years and wwc, and he could also be a fan of TNA. balz it is ass now but just because it says he is a big wrestling fan doesnt mean hes just a wwe fan
                          im sure hes been a fan for a long time but there is more to wrestling then the WWF/WWE and WCW...if you ask him if hes ever heard of Nakajima, he wont know who the guy is, if hes a wrestling fan then he should be familiar with one of the best new prospects in the world...hes not going to add anything to the WWE...they dont need writers, they need bookers who understand the fundamentals of wrestling...

                          by the way, what is there to write? next time you watch RAW, try to notice the material they write, its amateur and done the day of the show...its very sad.

                          Freddy Prince Jr. = WWE's current version of Vince Russo...I can't wait for the "fire Prince" chants lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shawtee View Post
                            You mean Sarah Michelle Gellar??
                            yeah sorry her

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                              im sure hes been a fan for a long time but there is more to wrestling then the WWF/WWE and WCW...if you ask him if hes ever heard of Nakajima, he wont know who the guy is, if hes a wrestling fan then he should be familiar with one of the best new prospects in the world...hes not going to add anything to the WWE...they dont need writers, they need bookers who understand the fundamentals of wrestling...
                              by the way, what is there to write? next time you watch RAW, try to notice the material they write, its amateur and done the day of the show...its very sad.
                              Freddy Prince Jr. = WWE's current version of Vince Russo...I can't wait for the "fire Prince" chants lol
                              lol i wasnt claiming he was a good writer or good for the company i thought u were saying well hes only a fan of current wwe hes not a wrestling fan
                              Last edited by ThankMeLater; 08-02-2008, 08:52 AM.
                              you can thank me now...

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                              6 responses
                              29 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by Omaha17, 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
                              1 response
                              21 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by ceracareavis, Today, 08:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ceracareavis  
                              Started by ceracareavis, Today, 08:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ceracareavis  
                              Started by nmgfefcss, Today, 02:17 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nmgfefcss  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 01:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by defflyshene, Today, 12:06 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post defflyshene  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-24-2021, 08:47 AM
                              6 responses
                              35 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post marcumharrison1  
                              Working...
                              X