IWA Incident Including A Brutal Uncensored Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWA Incident Including A Brutal Uncensored Video

I dont know how many of you know the background or anything on this whole story, but the video is quite sick, more so after the match, il post the artical and the video.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

The CBS affiliate out Louisville, Kentucky has a report on a beatdown incident on an indy wrestler by the name of Mike Levy several weeks back at an IWA-MS show in Sellersburg, Indiana. The IWA-MS promotion is now being investigated by the police on the heels of upset fans e-mailing the online footage to the local authorities as well as the television station.

On June 21, 2008, Mike Levy, an indy wrestler from North Carolina, was booked into IWA-MS's female Death Match tournament, which was attended by maybe 75 people. Rather, Levy is apparently an untrained wrestler who through some message board postings, made it known that he wanted to participate in the IWA-MS Death Match tournament. The false hype by a few wrestling message board posters led IWA-MS promoter Ian Rotten to add Levy to the women's tournament as a joke.

Levy's opponent in the match was current TNA Knockout Mickie Knuckles, and he took a horrible beating from her. She worked stiff on him, giving him several brutal shots with weapons throughout the match. Levy, who was apparently trying to defend himself, also starts throwing legit punches at one point in the match. This greatly angers Knuckles, so she becomes even more violent towards him. During this, Knuckles gives herself a huge lump on her head from headbutting Levy so much. The beating went on for eight to ten minutes before Knuckles got the win. As bad as the beating was, it was actually the tame part.

Following the match, two apparent wrestlers dressed in street clothes enter the fray. One's a skinny guy by the name of Devon Moore, and the other is a guy by the name of Tank, who looks to be about 400 pounds and is supposedly a wrestler. The crowd began chanting for Levy's finisher The Curb Stomp, which WWE star Paul Burchill uses. Tank then grabs Levy and holds his head over a barbed wire ladder. Devon comes the top rope with a double stomp that drove Levy's head hard into the ladder. As if that wasn't enough, the 400-pound Tank climbs to the second rope and lets his much larger size come crashing down from the second rope, stomping Levy's head into the ladder in a sickening fashion. Tank had trouble maintaining his balance through this, and he toppled over after stomping Levy's head.

Following this, the Moore gets on the mic, insulting him. Levy is sitting up, and Moore gives him a stiff kick in the chest. He then kicks him several more times, and telling him to "learn to sell," in his expletive-laden tirade. The 400-pounder then gets on the mic and tells him in his thick Southern drawl to go back to North Carolina, and to never come back to their parts again.

Too add insult to injury, even Ian Rotten's young son, who appears to be 12-years-old, gets involved in the beatdown. The child can even be seen asking "daddy" if its alright to hit him. Levy, who is now outside the ring, gives the grounded Levy with a few stiff shots with a Kendo Stick. Moore follows this up by hitting Levy with a chair. While Levy is down, the child kicks him in the back of the head.

Ian Rotten then gets on the mic and says, "Unlike you, she has a career you dip****. Unlike you, she's going to ******g national TV on Monday." He then kicks him in the head and tells him to "stay the **** down." He also adds, "I told you to stay the **** down. Don't you ****** move. You move and I'll rip your ****** nuts off and feed 'em too yah." Rotten then gives the okay for apparently a fan to hit Levy over the head with a weapon, which breaks upon impact.

Rotten's spiel is not over, as he brings Mickie Knuckles over. Holding his arm over Knuckles, Rotten says, "Look at this. Look up at me you dumb mother******. Look at your knot on her head. She's got to go to national television, cause you don't know how to f***** work with that on her head. You f***** no-good c***-******* son of a b*****." It should be noted that Knuckles likely gave the bump on her head to herself. During one sequence in the match, Knuckles gets incensed and gives Levy a repeated number of vicious headbutts.

The beatdown is still not over. Rotten kicks him in the head following his tirade and the child throws something at Levy. An apparent wrestler in plaid shorts (it's hard to tell, as some of them look like members of the audience) gives Levy a really sloppy suplex on top of some debris. Rotten gets on the mic again, and says, "This is a message to anybody who wants to f*** with us. I told everybody yesterday, you f*** with one of us, you f*** with all of us. You're a f****** outsider b**** and don't you ever forget it Internet Sensation." Rotten then mutters, "It's over," and finally leaves.

In the background, you could hear a fan say, "This is one of the greatest moments of my entire life."

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=38440519

/\ Thats the 16 minuite video.
    D!M-SHADY
    RIP PROOF

precisely

Comment

Hello squidgy! Did you see the video? Alot of other forums say it was all a work but it looks real too me. I dont think he deserved that!
      D!M-SHADY
      RIP PROOF

Comment

just when you think this incident would have died off its back for more discussion. this kid is an unprofessional moron and all they did was teach him a lesson on wrestling. he was constantly no selling hits which is a huge no-no in wrestling and he gave mickie a golf ball size bump on her head just a couple days before her tna debut (this happened over a month ago). this is not the first time a beatdown like this has happened and im sure its not the last. the guy was alright and ended up watching the rest of that tourney and they mens one later on in the night.....you can see him in the crowd clapping like any other fan.
        Last edited by Skinny B; 08-01-2008, 10:24 AM.
        Super Bowl XLI Champions

Indianapolis Colts

XBox Live Tag:
        GlazedJasonMask

Comment

lol...how is this sick? oh its sick if the only thing you watch is the WWE...theres nothing sicker in this match/beating then any other Death match that has happened in the last 20 years...the match was fine and the "beating" afterwards was not any worse then what any other wrestler gets during his career to pay his dues.

as for this getting investigated? funniest shit ever...this is because of the WWE and their bubblegum product, since they are the primary thing that the country bases wrestling on...people think wrestling, they think fake, then they think since its fake they don't touch each other, theres no contact, they don't really hit each other...so when CBS sees this they think the guy is really getting beatdown and they dont know that its WRESTLING that they are watching and its part of it.

i love IWA-Mid South...they are a great wrestling promotion and contributes to the wrestling industry by being a good place for wrestlers to go and learn... but this is just another thing that makes them look like a garbage backyard wrestling promotion...thats why they are going to be stuck in the same shithole forever and never become a truly successful promotion...first, the whole outside death match events oozes cheap and pathetic, with 30 fans watching and debris all over...i wish they would drop the deathmatch gimmick because its classless but its obvious its a huge part of their income i suppose...the matches aren't any good anyway, and its not hardcore wrestling in the end...and they need to drop the no talents like Tank, cant even climb the top rope...bitch about Levy "not working" good when the Tank dude could of killed that Levy because he doesnt know how to perform a legdrop... as for Ian Rotten getting all rilled up because of a "Internet Sensation", he comes off looking unprofessional by going out there and getting cheap shots in and having his 12 year old boy do the same ...and swearing every 5 words like hes uneducated trailer trash...especially when this Mike Levy guy looks exactly like him lol...

ah, Mickie Knuckles, shes good but Ian Rotten needs to stop pretending like shes God's Gift to wrestling...props that shes on national TV but just relax shes not going to make a dent, shes the definition of average. plus if she knew she was going to be on TV, THEN she should of not headbutted the dude 10 times in a row...self inflicted bump on the head

they need to thank this Mike Levy dude for getting IWA-MS some attention, hell hire him full time...he gets a beating on every show...

Comment

lol..video was retarded.

I Love Music.
            King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
            Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
            I hate a Yankee

Comment

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. How sad and ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                lol...how is this sick? oh its sick if the only thing you watch is the WWE...
                Well WWE is all i watch! Sorry if its old, i didnt know, i dont spend my whole life searching the internet for wrestling.

If it was part of the show, fine. But it looked real to me and sell or no sell, still a shit way to go about it.
                D!M-SHADY
                RIP PROOF

Comment

Originally posted by dimshady View Post
                  Well WWE is all i watch! Sorry if its old, i didnt know, i dont spend my whole life searching the internet for wrestling.
                  If it was part of the show, fine. But it looked real to me and sell or no sell, still a shit way to go about it.
                  Nah its cool, I didnt even know this had happenned.

Well the match was part of the show, he must of knew that Mickie was going to work stiff with him (and he took it). Doesnt look he knew or fully realized the extent of the post match beatdown...although it was kept within wrestling standards...if he wanted to beat the shit out of him, then they would of just kicked him straight in the face.

but you should watch something else then the WWE tho, maybe fresh things up lol

Comment

/\ well il be honest, im not a wrestling fan, im obviously not as passonate as the likes of you, damage, unamerican or skinny for example, im just a WWE fan. . . well mabye more just a Raw fan. To me its just a show, im not for nor against ROH or any other fed.

Back to this tho, it didnt say in the artical he was sat in the crowd and watched the rest of the show. The way i read it, along with the video made out it was a brutal attack. Lol i was suckerd in!
                    D!M-SHADY
                    RIP PROOF

Comment

its all good, im an iwa-ms fan so i heard about this incident like an hour after it happened on their website and for a whole week it was basically the only thing people were talking about. it kind of died off till this recent news station picked up on it.

Back to this tho, it didnt say in the artical he was sat in the crowd and watched the rest of the show. The way i read it, along with the video made out it was a brutal attack. Lol i was suckerd in!
                      im sure the news station that made this news story didnt either. wish i would have saved this event on atleast a disc so i could take a screenshot of this guy in the crowd. he looked like everyone else in the crowd, cheering like crazy. think the news story brought up he is booked for another iwa-ms event in a couple months. why would he even accept that invite if he is scared to death he would be getting his ass beat like that again?
                      Super Bowl XLI Champions

Indianapolis Colts

XBox Live Tag:
                      GlazedJasonMask

Comment

im starting to change my views on the video

Comment

/\ well il be honest, im not a wrestling fan, im obviously not as passonate as the likes of you, damage, unamerican or skinny for example, im just a WWE fan. . . well mabye more just a Raw fan. To me its just a show, im not for nor against ROH or any other fed.
                          Well answer me this, what do you watch RAW for? Because the wrestling must play a part somewhere in you watching that show. I was a WWE fan as well, I watched only them and WCW, not even ECW. Then WCW/ECW die, then im left with the WWE and thats when I start looking for some wrestling...and to my surprise, there is lots of wrestling out there.

"To me its just a show, im not for nor against ROH or any other fed."
                          Well ROH has shows too, I watch their DVDs like I'm watching a season of Lost so I can follow the feuds and storylines...

Originally posted by Skinny B View Post
                          its all good, im an iwa-ms fan

Comment

lol @ these hillbilly pieces of trash. They should be charged with GBH. So the fuck what if she had a little bump on her head, she shouldn't have been headbutting the guy so many times. If she didn't want an injury to show on her TV debut, here's an idea, don't fight in a deathmatch in front of 30 people.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                              lol @ these hillbilly pieces of trash. They should be charged with GBH. So the fuck what if she had a little bump on her head, she shouldn't have been headbutting the guy so many times. If she didn't want an injury to show on her TV debut, here's an idea, don't fight in a deathmatch in front of 30 people.
                              ^^ Haha, Spot On!

What a load of shit that IWA is. Some fat redneck cunts beating on someone because they weren't uber in their little wrestling world. People who take wrestling that seriously are pathetic. They need a reality check!

If I were that Levy guy I'd be suing the shit out of them!

lol. That fat lesbian on Jerry Springer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkOs5QKQin0

'Deathmatch'? ROFL. They fuck themselves up and risk injuries for like 20 people and $100? That's an embaressing way of life!
                              Last edited by Korps; 08-04-2008, 05:06 AM.
                              Originally posted by IloveEminem6969
                              groupie? ..how am i a groupie?
                              - Hahahaha, Classic!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM
                              16 responses
                              0 likes