Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Balzter View Post
      Yes, he was allowed to take outside bookings but obviously the WWE has the right to cancel those bookings, and the WWE decided, like the greedy fucks they are, to pull him out of those bookings...why? Well just because they can, they are greedy. And yes Flair honored the contract, he has no choice really. So Ric Flair left, do you blame him? They don't respect him, they just used him to make even more money.
      "It's not fair! Sure, I knew that when I signed this contract that I could be booked in anyway that WWE saw fit, but I never thought they'd be GREEDY enough to do it! I was just looking at the money part and assumed they'd let me do whatever I wanted."
      By the way, Flair WAS allowed to have outside bookings...proved by the fact that a promotion was trying to book him and the WWE told them that they would give the green light IN TIME...the promotion was just waiting for the confirmation and then got screwed. So there was no breaching, just the WWE being assholes.
      "What a bunch of ASSHOLES! They didn't give us the rights to use their contracted worker? PRICKS! They totally screwed us!!!!!!!!!"
      You know whats sad, that you take the WWE's side over everything, even Ric Flair...because youre such a WWE mark, they cant do wrong in your eyes.
      Yeah, it's clear that only WWE marks would be so blinded by markism that they'd say something as retarded as "If you sign a contract, honor that contract". I should be more rational and say that enforcing contracts is for greedy assholes. THAT'S reasonable, right?

Comment

Regardless of why or what caused Flair's release from the company, he's one of the few TRUE legends of the business and is fully deserving of any Hall of Fame moniker. I'm not going to say that WWE made a mistake by granting him his release because now he can move on an explore other ventures that don't involve wrestling. And if, and or when Flair decides to make a return to the ring I'm sure it'll be a WWE ring. Not just because of the money involved but Flair seems like an honorable and loyal man and he'll stick with the devil he knows rather than siding with a different devil.

However, I think Flair should atleast make an appearance with every major indy promotion with an in-ring promo and with TNA as well to encourage more people to watch professional wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaphysical View Post
          Regardless of why or what caused Flair's release from the company, he's one of the few TRUE legends of the business and is fully deserving of any Hall of Fame moniker. I'm not going to say that WWE made a mistake by granting him his release because now he can move on an explore other ventures that don't involve wrestling. And if, and or when Flair decides to make a return to the ring I'm sure it'll be a WWE ring. Not just because of the money involved but Flair seems like an honorable and loyal man and he'll stick with the devil he knows rather than siding with a different devil.
          I dont think he would return to wrestling, just an appearance or a promo would be great. Some interaction with Larry Sweeney just may be the most awesome stuff ever...the shackles are off! no more WWE treating him unfairly.

However, I think Flair should atleast make an appearance with every major indy promotion with an in-ring promo and with TNA as well to encourage more people to watch professional wrestling.
          Amen, Final Battle 2008!!!! bOOK IT!

Comment

Ric Flair's wife Tiffany has filed for divorce, reports WrestlingObserver.com.
            quite the life changing week for Mr. Flair...

According to Mike Johnson, there is a lot of demand for Ric Flair's services. Flair's handlers are charging around $15,000 for live appearances and upto $50,000 for Flair's first shoot interview. It should be noted that contrary to other reports out there, Flair is strongly leaning away from getting back in the ring and does not want to tarnish the memorable retirement angle WWE did with him earlier this year.
            Kinda expensive, for smaller indy feds its not worth it...TNA can afford it and ROH could easily make a profit with Flair...the 50,000 is kinda crazy, although if TNA was willing to throw money at Pacman Jones, hell pay Flair the 50,000$ and you give him an one hour candid uncensored shoot interview on Spike...I'd fucking watch...you tape 3 hours, you show one hour on TV and the 3 hours you sell on DVD. $$$

Comment

Wrestlemania was a great departure...Ric gave us his life pretty much
              Based

Comment

Originally posted by tannersims2007 View Post
                Wrestlemania was a great departure...Ric gave us his life pretty much
                thats the point tho, then the WWE prevents him from doing harmless outside appearances like hes a some mid-card wrestlers, its disrespectful hence why he left. Flair will only say good things about the WWE of course...they did give him a great send off but in the end, nobody holds the nature boy down!

Comment

No matter what the contract issue was, it's nice that they we're able to work it out and part ways on good terms unlike Hogan's situation.
                  Montreal Canadiens

Comment

Well Hogans an egomaniac, always trying to get the most out of a company by maneuvering...but I think his luck has run out, he doesnt seem to have the same pull as before...Vince McMahon realized that in this day and age the WWE helps Hogan, Hogan doenst help the WWE anymore...hes not worth it anymore. Hogan should of signed a Legends contract , like Stone Cold because it would be a nice cash flow for the rest of his life.

With Flair, its better for the WWE to give him his request and hope that they could work together in the future. (which will happen)

Comment

I don't think Cash is an issue for Hogan tho
                      Montreal Canadiens

Comment

^oh i think it is, from his TV show and from interviews it seems that Linda was a big spender, along with Brooke's career costing a lot...so much that Hogan jokingly (not so jokingly) admitted he might just have to (again) get in the ring for a few more performances for some more cash...not to mention the house he bought in LA (or wtv) cause Linda wanted to move there. then add on the lawyer fees for his son Nick and that whole situation...AND, the kicker, the divorce and dispute with Linda, in which she wants ALL... :/

im sure he lives good (thanks WCW) but I don't think he has so much money that he should feel 100% secure...thank god for American Gladiators, probably makes a good buck with that...and maybe this Celebrity Wrestling Show going to work for him.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by ioplgdedfrav, Today, 01:50 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post ioplgdedfrav  
                        Started by herrykyle, Yesterday, 11:25 PM
                        0 responses