HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bischoff Claims He's More Creative Then Vince, Is He?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bischoff Claims He's More Creative Then Vince, Is He?

Eric Bischoff spoke to Alez Marvez of ScrippsNews.com about his new business partnership
    and on-air and Here are some highlights:

Why He Joined TNA: "It was the combination of a lot of things," Bischoff said of his TNA interest. "Most of all, I like Dixie. She has a lot of integrity and I like to be in business with people like that. Secondly, I saw an opportunity. The way we have our deal structured is great for Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment
    . And this provided me with a chance to get back into a business I love. I believe a creative person who has a certain feel for this business can change the fortunes of this company in a good way."

His Strategy To Make TNA #1: "No matter what people have said or written about me, I know what I accomplished changed the business and had a positive impact. I also made a lot of mistakes and have the scar tissue to prove it. I'm going to try and repeat the good stuff and avoid the bad stuff."

His Relationship With Vince McMahon: "I have a tremendous respect for Vince and, in a perverse way, I like him. But at the end of the day, I think I'm better than him. I'm more creative than him and have a better feel for the business." Bichoff laughed, "It's just that he happens to be a lot more successful than I am."
    Oh Shit FREE
    Recovery on Amazon
    I'm On Twitter

what an ass lol. theres no way hes more creative, VINCE made wrestling what it is today. bischoff can only take credit for pushing vince to really go all out in the mid 90's
    "i wish one of you guys had children for i could kick them in the fuckin head or stomp on their testicles!" - mike tyson

Comment

he has a great mind..but Vince is more creative.

I Love Music.
      King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
      Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
      I hate a Yankee

Comment

Let him run a few more shows and we'll see.
        HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

they should settle this with a game of scrabble.

Comment

Originally posted by jroy7 View Post
            what an ass lol. theres no way hes more creative, VINCE made wrestling what it is today. bischoff can only take credit for pushing vince to really go all out in the mid 90's

The part I found amusing is Bischoff doesn't give credit to Vince making the guys into stars 1st that he used to be successful. Bischoff is using his same formula in TNA that they used in WCW.
            Oh Shit FREE
            Recovery on Amazon
            I'm On Twitter

Comment

It says he laughed after saying that
              WOO WOO WOO, You Know it!

Comment

the team of Bischoff + Hogan + Vince Russo is the same team as WCW 99-2000

TNA is slowly going to die with Russo's one minded booking...then you have Hogan and Flair coming in cause they need cash due to their divorce settlements. Bischoff is the only shining hope but I think he's surrounded by people who will bring him down.

then Hogan brings all his reject friends, like Hall, X-Pac, Nasty Boys are the solution to making TNA #1, absolutely crazyness.

Comment

Bischoff should've stayed GM of raw to this day...
                  September 2, 2010
                  Comerica Park
                  Recovery

Comment

He should have and sure WWE would had let him stay but his ego wouldn't settle for that

Comment

bret hart, kevin nash, scott hall , hulk hogan were stars in the wwf .. so of course Bischoff was gonna have them as hits, the only rea star he made was goldberg

what WWE did was create a new generation of stars, like the rock, hhh and stone cold

Bischoff, I think him and Vince might be similar creativley, but just look at how much money each one has gotten .. VINCE WINS
                      Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

Vince and Bischoff have a lot of similarities but there's no way in hell that Bischoff is more creative than Vince. Vince has always been good at creating new stars whereas back in the WCW era when Bischoff was in his prime (you could say) he snagged up WWE's top talent (Nash, Hall, Hogan, Luger, Savage, Bret and others) and made the money that way. Vince can be credited for a lot of the success those guys had in their careers and Bischoff can be credited for capitolizing on their failed relationships with WWE and with Vince McMahon.

I will give Hogan and Bischoff credit though. I am interested in what they're doing with TNA after the 3-hour show last week. I just watched last night's episode of iMPACT and enjoyed it throughout the entire broadcast. I like what they're doing with Sean Morely and Chris Daniels, the Pope and Desmond Wolfe, Angle and Styles, etc. The only beef I have is this "band" of Hall, Nash and X-Pac taking on Beer Money this Sunday and the Nasty Boys' involvement with Team 3D. Seriously though, Team 3D is outdated and out of shape and the same could be said for the Nasty's. Today's generation of new wrestling fans are probably scratching their heads wondering who the hell the Nasty Boys are.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaphysical View Post
                          Vince and Bischoff have a lot of similarities but there's no way in hell that Bischoff is more creative than Vince. Vince has always been good at creating new stars whereas back in the WCW era when Bischoff was in his prime (you could say) he snagged up WWE's top talent (Nash, Hall, Hogan, Luger, Savage, Bret and others) and made the money that way. Vince can be credited for a lot of the success those guys had in their careers and Bischoff can be credited for capitolizing on their failed relationships with WWE and with Vince McMahon.
                          You realize Bischoff and Ted Turner paid enormous amounts of money to snag all the WWE talent? And in the end all the money that Ted earned ended up being a lot of money lost.

Bischoff used personalities that were already enormous. Vince took a guy like Jericho (at the time not a star) and gave him the platform to become a huge star. This is the difference between Vince and Bischoff.
                          Oh Shit FREE
                          Recovery on Amazon
                          I'm On Twitter

Comment

mate can ya get me a link to the last impact ?

i wanna know who demasked rey mesterio ? that was a fuckin awful decision

3 count ended up being the best thing in wcw during their last year lol
                            Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

^ don't forget about Booker T

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-12-2020, 11:32 AM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes