HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So were does Christian Stand In Raw?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Exactly
    Montreal Canadiens

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by P.EviL View Post
      spelt "where" wrong.

      no im from atlanta thats just how we say it here

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by VIPeterson View Post
        A edge,christian,Y2j triple threat match would be dope

        thats what Im sayin

        Comment


        • #19
          I watched raw on monday and Christian looks like he's in the best shape i've ever seen him. He's long overdue for a big push. If the IC or Us titles still meant something i'd say push him towards those and work from there. Bret Hart and Michaels style. It's hard to see him getting a huge push with the over-exhausted main eventers on raw like triple h and cena, among others.

          On a side note, does anyone else think that wwe should unify the IC and US title, and try to salvage them both by making it seem like having that title holds some sort of importance???

          http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock
          www.MicLordz.com
          http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2...clordz15fc.gif

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by AlerG View Post
            I watched raw on monday and Christian looks like he's in the best shape i've ever seen him. He's long overdue for a big push. If the IC or Us titles still meant something i'd say push him towards those and work from there. Bret Hart and Michaels style. It's hard to see him getting a huge push with the over-exhausted main eventers on raw like triple h and cena, among others.
            On a side note, does anyone else think that wwe should unify the IC and US title, and try to salvage them both by making it seem like having that title holds some sort of importance???
            http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock
            I think unifying the IC and the US title is a little much. But I really would love to see Christian win The Money In The Bank match.... So far with Shelton,Kane,and Dolph being in it...I cant see any of them going over Christian.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by klemsin666 View Post
              I think unifying the IC and the US title is a little much. But I really would love to see Christian win The Money In The Bank match.... So far with Shelton,Kane,and Dolph being in it...I cant see any of them going over Christian.

              Ya maybe a little much but it could be cool if they would either do that or create a new more prestigious title than the IC or US that is part of both shows but itd be hard to create a new title and give it prestige i guess they could let a guy like Cena hold it for a few months then people would think its prestigious. Or they could even bring back the European Title or the WCW TV title. I just really like the idea of a title where the holder goes to both shows.

              Comment


              • #22
                I've said it a million times before, if WWE is going to bring back any former titles it should be the Cruiserweight Championship on SmackDown and send guys like Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne and Yoshi Tatsu there to compete for it in that division and give it some meaning and prestige.

                Comment


                • #23
                  ya but the way WWE works they have to have the same title on Each show so theyd bring back the LIght Heavy on RAW and i dont think thats necessary

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by djledd View Post
                    ya but the way WWE works they have to have the same title on Each show so theyd bring back the LIght Heavy on RAW and i dont think thats necessary
                    If that were the case, they could bring back the Hardcore Championship for Raw.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      WWE will never bring back the Hardcore Championship
                      All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Why bring these other titltes if the titles they use now have little value?
                        WOO WOO WOO, You Know it!

                        Comment

                        Post ad widget 300x250

                        Collapse

                        LATEST POSTS

                        Collapse

                        Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by ROYALBRAR, 07-21-2021, 07:32 AM
                        1 response
                        10 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post AleksShamles  
                        Started by Campt1971, Yesterday, 03:51 AM
                        0 responses
                        3 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Campt1971  
                        Started by RachelHelmik, Yesterday, 01:43 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post RachelHelmik  
                        Started by buytrueketo, Yesterday, 01:14 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post buytrueketo  
                        Started by buytrueketo, Yesterday, 01:13 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post buytrueketo  
                        Started by Thaves1953, Yesterday, 12:18 AM
                        0 responses
                        4 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Thaves1953  
                        Started by Agar1936, 10-15-2021, 04:12 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Agar1936  
                        Started by DeclanMenzie, 10-15-2021, 01:51 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post DeclanMenzie  
                        Started by greencbduksale, 10-15-2021, 01:31 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post greencbduksale  
                        Started by greencbduksale, 10-15-2021, 01:30 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post greencbduksale  
                        Working...
                        X