Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIPeterson
    replied
    Why bring these other titltes if the titles they use now have little value?

Leave a comment:

• P Evil
    replied
    WWE will never bring back the Hardcore Championship

Leave a comment:

• Metaphysical
    replied
    Originally posted by djledd View Post
    ya but the way WWE works they have to have the same title on Each show so theyd bring back the LIght Heavy on RAW and i dont think thats necessary
    If that were the case, they could bring back the Hardcore Championship for Raw.

Leave a comment:

• djledd
    replied
    ya but the way WWE works they have to have the same title on Each show so theyd bring back the LIght Heavy on RAW and i dont think thats necessary

Leave a comment:

• Metaphysical
    replied
    I've said it a million times before, if WWE is going to bring back any former titles it should be the Cruiserweight Championship on SmackDown and send guys like Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne and Yoshi Tatsu there to compete for it in that division and give it some meaning and prestige.

Leave a comment:

• djledd
    replied
    Originally posted by klemsin666 View Post
    I think unifying the IC and the US title is a little much. But I really would love to see Christian win The Money In The Bank match.... So far with Shelton,Kane,and Dolph being in it...I cant see any of them going over Christian.

Ya maybe a little much but it could be cool if they would either do that or create a new more prestigious title than the IC or US that is part of both shows but itd be hard to create a new title and give it prestige i guess they could let a guy like Cena hold it for a few months then people would think its prestigious. Or they could even bring back the European Title or the WCW TV title. I just really like the idea of a title where the holder goes to both shows.

Leave a comment:

• klemsin666
    replied
    Originally posted by AlerG View Post
    I watched raw on monday and Christian looks like he's in the best shape i've ever seen him. He's long overdue for a big push. If the IC or Us titles still meant something i'd say push him towards those and work from there. Bret Hart and Michaels style. It's hard to see him getting a huge push with the over-exhausted main eventers on raw like triple h and cena, among others.
    On a side note, does anyone else think that wwe should unify the IC and US title, and try to salvage them both by making it seem like having that title holds some sort of importance???
    http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock
    I think unifying the IC and the US title is a little much. But I really would love to see Christian win The Money In The Bank match.... So far with Shelton,Kane,and Dolph being in it...I cant see any of them going over Christian.

Leave a comment:

• AlerG
    replied
    I watched raw on monday and Christian looks like he's in the best shape i've ever seen him. He's long overdue for a big push. If the IC or Us titles still meant something i'd say push him towards those and work from there. Bret Hart and Michaels style. It's hard to see him getting a huge push with the over-exhausted main eventers on raw like triple h and cena, among others.

On a side note, does anyone else think that wwe should unify the IC and US title, and try to salvage them both by making it seem like having that title holds some sort of importance???

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock

Leave a comment:

• klemsin666
    replied
    Originally posted by VIPeterson View Post
    A edge,christian,Y2j triple threat match would be dope

thats what Im sayin

Leave a comment:

• djledd
    replied
    Originally posted by P.EviL View Post
    spelt "where" wrong.