X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWO News

Vince sees 5 years with Nash?

Kevin Nash via Twitter:

"I have a 5 year contract with the WWE. I'm sure in the next 5 years, You All will hear the Diesel engine again. Trust me."
    Hogan throws his 2 cents in(Before Linda takes it)

Peter Rosenberg of Hot 97 FM is featuring an interview with Hulk Hogan talking about his return to TNA tonight at the Impact tapings in Fayetteville, NC and why he wasn't a fan of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson trashing John Cena in his return promo to WWE two weeks ago.

"That is one of the reasons me and Vince McMahon don't get along because we disagree on wrestling theory. He's a genius. He has done a great job keeping the business alive and keeping it rolling.

(Peter Rosenberg asks Hogan if there was something Hogan didn't like about Rock's return).

"Yeah, yeah. There is certain ways to do things. You know, for The Rock to come out and say, we've gone from Austin 3:16 to The People's Champion to all of a sudden, you can't see me (in whiny voice). They spent so much time building John Cena up. If it was me I would have said, from the Austin era to The People's Champion era to John Cena. And I just gotta know in my heart whose the better man. There is a way to really build somebody up. You know.

All of a sudden in three or four seconds he had the whole arena screaming that Cena sucks. Sometimes I just don't understand the philosophy because John Cena is going to be there all the time. And even though The Rock said he was back, he was only back for one day. He isn't going to be there wrestling every single week like John Cena is, you know, holding it down and keeping it real. All that stuff is scripted, they have Stephanie McMahon and writers telling The Rock exactly what to say. I just didn't understand why they wanted to destroy Cena so quickly."

Funny Note: I've been reading Chris Jericho's Book, which is really good. Theres a story about when NWO came to WWE. Scott Hall had ran into the dudleys and said something like " The 3D a nice move, I can't wait to kick out of it". LMAO
    WOO WOO WOO, You Know it!

This thread just reminds me that the atmosphere at WrestleMania 18 for Hogan vs Rock was one of the greatest wrestling moments ever.
    GO CUBS

I make rappers cry, onions
    You can't walk in my shoes, bunions

Comment

Funny Note: I've been reading Chris Jericho's Book, which is really good. Theres a story about when NWO came to WWE. Scott Hall had ran into the dudleys and said something like " The 3D a nice move, I can't wait to kick out of it". LMAO
      that's some funny shit.
      Last edited by Metaphysical; 02-24-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Miz > Hogan tbh

I Love Music.
        King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
        Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
        I hate a Yankee

Comment

nwo right now would be pointless, hall and x-pac have substance abuse issues, hogan/booker-t/shawn michaels are retired from wrestling, and triple H is about to be added to that list. The only candidates in the wwe atm would be big show and john cena, and that is a very very big longshot since a.) big show is getting up there in age and slower every year, he wants to finish his career as a face and b.) cena has no connection to the nwo plus I dont see how he'd fit in.

nwo would make sense if steiner somehow came in to the wwe or if triple h decides not to retire after wm, but 3-man nwo of old guys isnt that intimidating nowadays. If they are going to have one final reincarnation of the nwo theyd have to incorporate the nexus or corre somehow.

but for real, they would have to put some serious thought into making it legit since it is 2 decades later and they're all old, im also not sure if they could do the old shit they used to with the pg rating now.
          Last edited by MidwestSwing; 02-24-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

You think Hogan's jealous that The Rock got the victory over him @ Mania? Because we all know Orton got screwed over because of Hulk Hogan politricks in the WWE...

Oh and to take more out of Hogan's argument, yes the crowd was chanting "Cena Sucks" when The Rock was in the ring.. But the next wk so as Cena started dropping punchlines again, the entire crowd was behind him.. It goes both ways..
            Last edited by eminemryan; 02-24-2011, 09:04 PM.
            Oh Shit FREE
            Recovery on Amazon
            I'm On Twitter

Comment

pple only backed up cena because they were forced to settle for less after stone cold and the rock left. so when the rock came back they realized the reason they loved wrestling and gave cena the cold shoulder lol. its like the girl that lost the man she loved and was forced to move on, so the day the man she loved re appeared in her life the one she settled down for got the boot. ya digg?
              Originally posted by InsaneLyrically
              Imagine me holding
              your legs up open,
              Imagine me kissing the pain away
              as your cherry is broken,

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
                pple only backed up cena because they were forced to settle for less after stone cold and the rock left. so when the rock came back they realized the reason they loved wrestling and gave cena the cold shoulder lol. its like the girl that lost the man she loved and was forced to move on, so the day the man she loved re appeared in her life the one she settled down for got the boot. ya digg?

Cena got an overwhelmingly good response during his promo on Monday @ The Rock..
                Oh Shit FREE
                Recovery on Amazon
                I'm On Twitter

Comment

the funniest part is signing Nash for 5 years.
                  download the newest Helmz mixtape...
                  http://www.datpiff.com/Helmz_Benefit...l.m182731.html

tweet @ewhitsHelmz

Comment

Hogan is a bitter old man

Comment

Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                      Hogan is a bitter old man

Its amazing tho that Hogan hyped Cena but at the same time I think Hogan was hyping himself. I don't think he understands wrestling anymore or he doesn't realize Cena's been the man in the WWE for 6 years now. That's long in today's years.
                      Oh Shit FREE
                      Recovery on Amazon
                      I'm On Twitter

Comment

He understands wrestlings, he's just doesn't see the point having the #1 babyface being buried on tv.

Comment

^I had a co-worker who never talked to me about wrestling ever but knew I watched it, tell me why I didn't tell him the Rock was back.
                          That Rock return and the fact he went at the #1 WWE guy received a lot of mainstream coverage, that's why he "buried" Cena, then Cena buried him...it finally creates big hype going towards Mania.

TNA and Hogan would kill to get 1/100th of the hype of what the WWE got.

Comment

Originally posted by VIPeterson View Post
                            He understands wrestlings, he's just doesn't see the point having the #1 babyface being buried on tv.

Cena didn't get buried by The Rock.. Hardly actually.. The response Cena got on Raw the next night showed that the WWE fanbase would get behind him.. Fan favorites can feud..

Also..

Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                            ^I had a co-worker who never talked to me about wrestling ever but knew I watched it, tell me why I didn't tell him the Rock was back.
                            That Rock return and the fact he went at the #1 WWE guy received a lot of mainstream coverage, that's why he "buried" Cena, then Cena buried him...it finally creates big hype going towards Mania.
                            TNA and Hogan would kill to get 1/100th of the hype of what the WWE got.

Oh Shit FREE
                            Recovery on Amazon
                            I'm On Twitter

Comment

I think Hogan's interview was before Last week's raw.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by zafemol, Today, 04:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post zafemol