Raw is Undertaken (3/7/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neg Rep - "Eat a dick. Like literally, have a dick for dinner."

lol. Feelings were caught... and they weren't mine!
    Originally posted by IloveEminem6969
    groupie? ..how am i a groupie?
    - Hahahaha, Classic!

Comment

darn, you guys are so easily fooled by the WWE pulling out "all the stops"...

the Wrestlemania "magic" is just not there this year like it has been in the past years, it dissipates every year..

my 2 cents on RAW

-Taker promo to begin the show was fine, good slow build up for the match since there's time until Mania, no need to rush any HHH/Taker confrontations. Taker announces the stipulation of No DQ, which in my opinion is not only unnecessary but also doesn't make any sense to have this match. The PPV has enough stipulations, did somebody realize that these two can't have a good match if they go 1 on 1???

-Orton vs. Nexus, here's another stipulation of Nexus members to be in Punk's corner at Mania...you have two of the biggest and best talents here feuding, with an actual platform for a storyline with Orton costing Punk the title 3 years ago and Punk returning the favor...so why go in circles with the repetitive and PREDICTABLE matches vs. Nexus...by the time Nexus is "out of the way" and these two can build some ACTUAL tangible heat between themselves its going to be time for Mania......

-Christian vs. Del Rio.....nope! why would you have your new top heel prospect actually have a match and dominate opponents going into his Mania match...instead have him cowardly ask his huge apprentice to go in there and lose (stupid) and then again cowardly attack after the match...its IMPOSSIBLE to have a heel with some balls...while Alberto Del Rio should be getting major heat every week as we get closer to Mania, its not really happening and the crowd seems numb to him, also probably has to do with Edge being the challenger, his persona is too edgy and heelish for a babyface...fans don't seem to really get what the dynamic should be.

-JBL/Cole/Austin...while I enjoyed this skit and thought it was a fun little continuation to what is oddly and sadly the best storyline going into Mania...the return of Steve Austin has absolutely no effect on me. his appearance is exactly like I expected it to be, because everytime he shows up he does the same thing>>>comes down, stands looking at clouds, stunner!! catchphrases, beer gulps, stunner!! Ladies and gentleman, Stone Cold has been newtered! Its the total truth too, he shows up once a year on his "legends contract" and does his PG Austin 3:16 routine...let me tell you that Austin didn't become one of the biggest wrestlers of all time doing this...he used to light the mic on fire and then raise some hell. so does adding another stipulation with him being referee make me excited or look forward to the match? no of course not, we can easily figure out how the match will go and end...but is that even the problem? no, its that the match will be bad....ALSO poor Swagger taking a backseat to announcers fighting, how you expect him to develop when you don't give him that big stage Mania experience.

-Sheamus, I don't like the guy but if you make him a two time champ, KOTR and the HHH slayer then you need to continuously push the guy and make him look good...or else you just having him go down the ladder instead of staying at the top. that's why I was so against Sheamus winning the title 2 months in, it was too quick, he should actually be challenging for the title NOW at THIS mania, after over a year of proper build...I couldn't care less if he beats Daniel Bryan for the U.S. Title, a mid card title...with a stipulation, "I lose, I quit"...TNA bullshit right there.

-Am I the only one that doesn't really believe this HBK's thoughts on HHH/Taker...they better add some spice to this because it's boring...I'd rather see HBk kinda be jealous that HHH might beat Taker and he wasn't able too...by the way, anyone notice that they haven't mentioned how Taker and HHH have fought at Mania already lol

-Morrison jobs Vickie vs. Trish next week...with another stipulation..."you win, you get hired".

-Now to my favorite part of the show...they hyped this for 2 hours and boy was I disappointed. Let me just say that The Rock returned and truly electrified the WWE once again, great promo...then Cena actually did a pretty decent rebuttal with his Thuganomics rapping...but The Rock then switched it up, he went serious...he killed it in that promo, he brought up the fact that Cena never faced the real issue between them and what he had said about The Rock. I was pleasantly surprised because The Rock was never really known for his deep serious promos, so it really put all the pressure on Cena to deliver something good but different...so you'd think that Cena would come out and stop playing around and address the beef between them....NOPE! instead we have Cena act like he's an RB poster, "you mad!"...Im not going to rap, Ima hip hop and from there it was total and utter failure of a promo, just listen to the crowd AND the announcers, they weren't laughing like they were 2 weeks ago...just terrible. then we have to act like Cena killed it! play his music......

.....Miz attacks! Oh yeah, I forgot Miz was apart of this wrestling promotion, of course he has to attack Cena from the back...he's a heel lacking balls. just when I thought Cena bombed, here comes the total failure...Macho Man, Stone Cold, Bret Hart is nothing compared to the Miz, does this actually work????? he makes fun of Rock for being just the host????? The Rock is retired lol...bad ass diss right there...then the best for last, let's make fun of the Rock's catchphrase WHILE you steal one of his catchphrase, #not winning. its ok, finish off by screaming and sticking your face into camera lense, hitting your shitty finisher and even more shittier catchphrase.

Has there been a less threatening looking champion then the Miz? While I'm not going to go into how the Miz is not good in the ring...he just doesn't cut it on the mic either, you know who deserves to be in that main event with Cena? CM Fucking Punk! Imagine the Mania promos he would cut in a feud with Cena for the title...that's the difference, you give Punk a random subject, he can go out there and elaborate on it for 15 minutes and make you hate him in the process, a real talent on the mic (and in the ring).

I am not buying any of it, WWE can feed me all these special hosts, stipulations, etc...I'll just regurgitate it. don't forget it's the age of the PG, all flash and no substance.

WWE is still better then TNA though, last week's Impact, shoot me.

rant over.
      Last edited by Balzter; 03-08-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Amazing rant
        WOO WOO WOO, You Know it!

Comment

fuck wrestling, thats some fake ass shit.

Comment

Yeah fuck movies and tv all that shit is fake. Fuck the moon landing! Fuck implants!

Comment

Fuck perfect shaped tits?

Comment

Originally posted by djledd View Post
                Yeah fuck movies and tv all that shit is fake. Fuck the moon landing! Fuck implants!
                I was gonna ether you, then I seen you think the moon landing was fake. Thanks for saving me the time. Self ether for the win

Comment

Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                  -Now to my favorite part of the show...they hyped this for 2 hours and boy was I disappointed. Let me just say that The Rock returned and truly electrified the WWE once again, great promo...then Cena actually did a pretty decent rebuttal with his Thuganomics rapping...but The Rock then switched it up, he went serious...he killed it in that promo, he brought up the fact that Cena never faced the real issue between them and what he had said about The Rock. I was pleasantly surprised because The Rock was never really known for his deep serious promos, so it really put all the pressure on Cena to deliver something good but different...so you'd think that Cena would come out and stop playing around and address the beef between them....NOPE! instead we have Cena act like he's an RB poster, "you mad!"...Im not going to rap, Ima hip hop and from there it was total and utter failure of a promo, just listen to the crowd AND the announcers, they weren't laughing like they were 2 weeks ago...just terrible. then we have to act like Cena killed it! play his music......
                  Agree with this statement..

but I have a question.. what don't you like about Sheamus?.. the dude worked his butt off to get to the WWE. He had one of the best matches of the year with Morrison, they both carried each other in that match may i add.

anyway, what don't you like about sheamus fella?

I Love Music.
                  King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
                  Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
                  I hate a Yankee

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie View Post
                    I was gonna ether you, then I seen you think the moon landing was fake. Thanks for saving me the time. Self ether for the win
                    Its called being sarcastic maybe if you weren't too busy caring about what other people do in their spare time you'd be able to catch on.

Comment

Originally posted by djledd View Post
                      Its called being sarcastic maybe if you weren't too busy caring about what other people do in their spare time you'd be able to catch on.
                      I dont care, I was simply stating a fact:
                      Only faggots watch grown ass men 90% naked, sweaty and touching eachother.

The UFC can get away with it because their actually beating the piss out of eachother, WWE is all about the ass grabs and accidental ball brushing.

Comment

lol gtfo. ufc is the gayest shit ive ever seen.. they roll around in borderline sex poistions the whole time.

wrestling is/was entraining and was always popular. i can guarantee there are more wwe fans then ufc.

if you can't watch grown men in there underwear wrestle without having gay thoughts then well you're a queer.
                        i fell asleep and i had a dream.. it was all white.. everything.

Comment

jmg won

Comment

Originally posted by Classic View Post
                            Agree with this statement..
                            but I have a question.. what don't you like about Sheamus?.. the dude worked his butt off to get to the WWE. He had one of the best matches of the year with Morrison, they both carried each other in that match may i add.
                            anyway, what don't you like about sheamus fella?
                            how do you know he worked his ass of?

all I know is that within two months of debuting he was world champion, and it was clear why he was at that spot...no rookie should win the title that fast unless they are setting the scene on fire. he was put immediately into a program with John Cena, which is more then a lot of wrestlers can say about their "pushes". the fans never really had any reaction to him, he was shoved down everyones throats as a heel. without the proper build up through the ranks, hes paying for it now as he's now fighting for mid card titles while in floating feuds. (he'll be feuding with HHH post Mania, jobbing probably).

mic work he's good, in ring I would take him over the Miz any day of the week, strong, pretty quick, agile, so it's more like within the WWE's product he's nothing special...there's not one match I would rewatch from his.......

Comment

^ his matches with goldust were good

Comment

Originally posted by VIPeterson View Post
                                ^ his matches with goldust were good
                                Because of Goldust..
                                Oh Shit FREE
                                Recovery on Amazon
                                I'm On Twitter

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250