HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best FPS-game on Playstation2 up to date.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best FPS-game on Playstation2 up to date.

'SWAT: Global Strike Team'. I haven't been here in few days because of it, game is so addictive, it's crazy. I believe it came out a while ago, not sure, you could probably pick it up at a local store, for cheap. It's basically 'Counter Strike' of PS2. Great graphics, easy to learn controls, superb storyline chapters and action. The only thing that kind of sucks about it are limited weapons, you only got about 5 guns to choose from; Assault Rifle, Machine Gun, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle and Tranquilizer Gun. There's few grenade types to choose from as well; Concussious, Gas, Flash and EMP. But then again, that's what makes it so realistic, you can't carry 4 Guns on you, a Bazooka (if there was one) and shitload of grenades like in other games ('Medal Of Honor', which is ok at first, but gets boring after a while). The greatest thing about S.W.A.T. is the multiplayer co-op mode, where you can team up with a friend of yours and take on the storyline without the blunt 'deathmatch' mode that nearly every game has. The catch is here; you cannot work alone, there's certain missions where your teammate has to stay behind and cover your back/ use computer technology to open the doors while you examine the scene and so forth. Honestly, this is one of the very few games I'm glad I've purchased.

I'd give it a 9/10 rating, very impressive game indeed. Pick it up if you're into First Person Shooting games.
    ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:25 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post Glenedelstein  
Started by truvalastfrnce, Yesterday, 11:25 PM
0 responses
1 view