HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im the jackass, Game is the voice of b Dup

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • im the jackass, Game is the voice of b Dup

    feel free to ban me

  • #2
    haha...
    so i went into Gamestop tonight and they said they couldnt give me the game cuz i didnt have it reserved so i pulled out a five spot and told him my friend Mr. Lincoln begged to differ and he got all pissed off and serious and was like ABSOLUTELY NOT! I WOULDNT SELL YOU THE GAME IF YOU GAVE ME A THOUSAND DOLLARS....what a cunt. Oh well Ill just pick it up at bestbuy tomorrow morning

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BIZZYSWHITETWIN
      feel free to ban me
      lol
      www.KrumbzOnline.com

      d12world.com<------- u are here when u reall want to be here www.KrumbzWorld.com <--------------sign up here now
      Streets Diciples

      Comment


      • #4
        wtf, are you serious?
        Originally posted by ruff
        De kronic, you are the biggest idiot on this board to date..congrats (^)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Grady
          so i pulled out a five spot and told him my friend Mr. Lincoln begged to differ
          hahahahahaha
          THE CAKE IS A LIE
          THE CAKE IS A LIE
          THE CAKE IS A LIE
          THE CAKE IS A LIE

          XBox Live-De4dly R4pture
          Ill SHIT on you!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Grady
            haha...
            so i pulled out a five spot and told him my friend Mr. Lincoln begged to differ and he got all pissed off and serious and was like ABSOLUTELY NOT! I WOULDNT SELL YOU THE GAME IF YOU GAVE ME A THOUSAND DOLLARS
            Hahahahaaaaaa lol...

            Comment


            • #7
              u deserved it....btw best buy wont have it til wednesday.....those games that got shipped there monday were jus for those who reserved it...they get a specific amount n if they r one short, company gets in trouble big time(well store mostly)
              The Movement!

              G-Peezy!!1!
              www.gp.org

              Comment


              • #8
                Mark "B-Dup" Wayne -- A gangbanger with rumors that he's quit the life.
                Former member of the Grove Street Families.
                Voiced by: The Game

                Off an FAQ on IGN.com... This game is fuckin' a.
                I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
                Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nitetrain8603
                  u deserved it....btw best buy wont have it til wednesday.....those games that got shipped there monday were jus for those who reserved it...they get a specific amount n if they r one short, company gets in trouble big time(well store mostly)
                  btw i picked this shit up this morning and im playing it right now...now what

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yup, thats The Game alright.
                    I seen it with my own two fucking eyes in the booklet. LOL
                    Chuck D is the radio DJ of "PlayBack".

                    WWW.BAD-STYLE.COM
                    WWW.600BENZ.COM

                    I'M AN OLD SCHOOL MEMBER HERE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Grady
                      btw i picked this shit up this morning and im playing it right now...now what
                      i picked up mine last night and have been playin it all night up until right now(1 day n around 3 hrs n i didnt have to leave the comfort of my home to go get it in the mornin...instead i had breakfast at ihop...now what
                      The Movement!

                      G-Peezy!!1!
                      www.gp.org

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nitetrain8603
                        i picked up mine last night and have been playin it all night up until right now(1 day n around 3 hrs n i didnt have to leave the comfort of my home to go get it in the mornin...instead i had breakfast at ihop...now what
                        Get a life. Thats what

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          its def

                          Comment

                          Post ad widget 300x250

                          Collapse

                          LATEST POSTS

                          Collapse

                          Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:39 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:23 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:29 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by sylviaweber, Today, 02:13 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post sylviaweber  
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:25 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:07 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:46 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:26 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by touhidfiverr, Yesterday, 05:13 AM
                          0 responses
                          7 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post touhidfiverr  
                          Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Yesterday, 12:54 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post cbdoilcanzanauk  
                          Working...
                          X