Disc Read Error Ps2 Players U Got Heres How To Fix It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Read Error Ps2 Players U Got Heres How To Fix It

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF U PLAY [email protected] ALOT YOU'VE SEEN BUT COULDN"T FIX HERES HOW I WAS AT THIS WEB SITE THEY CHARGE 30 BUCCZ TO TELL U HOW @ FIX IT BUT FUCC"EM AND SONY FOR MAKIN BULLSHIT SYSTEMS

1.Unplug all wires atached to the ps2 system
    2.Turn your PS2 upside down.
    3.Remove all screw covers on the bottom of your PS2.
    4.Remove all 8 or 10 screws with a phillips screw driver(remember where the long and small screws belong,mark them somehow if that helps to remember where they belong)
    5.remove the top cover of the PS2.
    6.Now you will see the ps2 drive(black with a white circle in the middle)now remove the lens cover plate(it is black and has a total of 6 screws).
    7.Turn On Your PS2.
    8.Eject The PS2 Tray And Turn Off Your PS2.
    9.Open The PS2 Flip Top Cover Adn You Should be able to see the lens and everything around it.
    10.look for a little white round dial that may be partially covered,
    11.after you have located this dial Mark where it is set at with a marker or pencil.
    12. Now keep turn the dial counter clockwise until it the Ps2 lens drops(you will see the lens module go down).Now turn on your ps2 and insert the ps2 game that used to say "Disc Read Error",does the game load? if it does then you are done. If it does not load then you need to turn the dial some more.keep turning the little dial and checking if the cd reads. it may take a while to find the spot on the dial so that it can read properly, but it is worth the time since it saves you money on buying a new PS2 Lens.

Hopefully this will help alot of people from going through all the trouble that i gone through with my PS2 and the swap magic discs.This Took a long time to write and hopefully it'll prevent people from haveing as many problems as i had,

here iz some gta codes for san andreas

Weapons (tier 1)
    While playing a game, press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. The least powerful weapons in each category and rocket launcher will be unlocked. Note: Enabling this code will cause your street creds to drop in points. You can check your creds in the stats menu at the pause screen. If you are in the negative, you are a Playa-Hater.

Weapons (tier 2)
    While playing a game, press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down(2), Left. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. The moderate powered weapons in each category will be unlocked, including the flame thrower and sniper rifle. Note: Enabling this code will cause your street creds to drop in points. You can check your creds in the stats menu at the pause screen. If you are in the negative, you are a Playa-Hater.

Weapons (tier 3)
    While playing a game, press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down(3). If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. The high powered weapons in each category will be unlocked, including the chainsaw and lock-on bazooka. Note: Enabling this code will cause your street creds to drop in points. You can check your creds in the stats menu at the pause screen. If you are in the negative, you are a Playa-Hater.

Armor, health, money, and street creds
    While playing a game, press R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. Note: You must enter this code multiple times to increase your street creds.

$250,000
    While playing a game, press R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Respect upgrade
    While playing a game, press R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Raise wanted level
    While playing a game, press R1(2), Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Lower wanted level
    While playing a game, press R1(2), Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Bounty on your head
    While playing a game, press Down, Up(2), Up, X, R2, R1, L2(2). If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. Note: This code cannot be disabled without restarting your game.

Spawn Rhino tank
    While playing a game, press Circle(2), L1, Circle(3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Spawn Bloodring Banger
    While playing a game, press Down, R1, Circle, L2(2), X, R1, L1, Left(2). If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Spawn Ranger
    While playing a game, press Up, Right(2), L1, Right, Up, Square, L2. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Spawn Hotring Racer #1
    While playing a game, press R1, Circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, X(2), Square, R1. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Spawn Hotring Racer #2
    While playing a game, press R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Up, Circle, R2. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Spawn Romero
    While playing a game, press Down, R2, Down, R1, L2, Left, R1, L1, Left, Right. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Spawn Stretch
    While playing a game, press R2, Up, L2, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Spawn Trashmaster
    While playing a game, press Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Spawn Caddy
    While playing a game, press Circle, L1, Up, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Perfect handling
    While playing a game, press Triangle, R1(2), Left, R1, L1, R2, L1. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. After this code is enabled, press L3 to make your car jump.

Drive on water
    While playing a game, press Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Square, R1, R2. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Faster cars
    While playing a game, press Right, R1, Up, L2(2), Left, R1, L1, R1(2). If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Aggressive traffic
    While playing a game, press R2, Circle, R1, L2, Left, R1, L1, R2, L2. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. Note: This code cannot be disabled without restarting your game.

Black traffic
    While playing a game, press Circle, L2, Up, R1, Left, X, R1, L1, Left, Circle. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Pink traffic
    While playing a game, press Circle, L1, Down, L2, Left, X, R1, L1, Right, Circle. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Destroy cars
    While playing a game, press R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2, L1. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Flying boats
    While playing a game, press R2, Circle, Up, L1, Right, R1, Right, Up, Square, Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Pedestrians riot
    While playing a game, press Down, Left, Up, Left, X, R2, R1, L2, L1. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. Note: This code cannot be disabled without restarting your game.

Pedestrians have weapons
    While playing a game, press R2, R1, X, Triangle, X, Triangle, Up, Down. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. Note: This code cannot be disabled without restarting your game.

Slow motion
    While playing a game, press Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Fast motion
    While playing a game, press Triangle, Up, Right, Down, L2, L1, Square. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Slow down time
    While playing a game, press Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Speed up time
    While playing a game, press Circle(2), L1, Square, L1, Square(3), L1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Sunny weather
    While playing a game, press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Very sunny weather
    While playing a game, press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Down. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Foggy weather
    While playing a game, press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), X. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Cloudy weather
    While playing a game, press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Very cloudy weather
    While playing a game, press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Square. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Stormy weather
    While playing a game, press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Circle. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Commit suicide
    While playing a game, press Right, L2, Down, R1, Left(2), R1, L1, L2, L1. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
    .........................your welcome propz 2 me for this

ive noticed that most of the san andreas codes are the exact same from vice city...

and i have like 20 of em memorized and that was hella cool of rock star...

it was hella hard to transition from gta3 to vice city with the cheats...

props on that ps2 thing, but i fixed it easier...

i bought a new ps2, put my old one in the new box, returned it and said my dad already bought me one...

usually you can get away with this a circuit city...they usually dont ask...

and i got me some new games and controllers...
    =W=
    My other aliases:
    On The Shelf
    Masai
    justp1ayin
    TheMan

Comment

I 'm glad u found finally a useful post of mine

Comment

I Just Vacumed The Dust Out Of Mine Then It Worked Good
        "SO UNDERGROUND I WRITE MY RHYMES ON FOSSILS "

Comment