Sony being sued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony being sued

Ha ha ha. Sony is being sued and will probably not be able to sell any more ps2's because of it. So much for continuously recycling thier rip off snes controller. Guess they'll have to come up with an original idea for once. Like that will happen, ha ha ha. Hope they put all they have into psp until thier next gen system is out. No, actually I don't. I hope they die, but that's just my opinion. P.S. Fuck sony.
    "When asked by a journalist at the X05 event 'What's the big new thing in Gears of War aside from graphics?', I said 'uhhhhhhhhh, graphics.?' "
    -Mark Rein

source? if not fuck off

Comment

how does the sony controller look like the ps2 controller???? they're not even comparable... this is the fakest news...

you probably gonna cry when you wake up and realize nintendo is inferior to playstation....
      New old song of mine Dedicated
      Dedicated

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Ho daddy SWO
        how does the sony controller look like the ps2 controller???? they're not even comparable... this is the fakest news...

you probably gonna cry when you wake up and realize nintendo is inferior to playstation....

Haha omg..why dont u get a sony tattoo....Ow I miss the days of the SNES when there was no sony atracting this pieces of shit to the gaming market and it was all about the game experience.....Pleace leave...This forum used to be coo without u
        Now, my oral demonstration be like clitoral stimulation
        to the female gender, ain't nothin better
        Let me know when it's wet enough to enter

Comment

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/050328/ap/d893omr04.html

Theres a source bitches. Sony (from here on out to be referred to as "thieves") have been ordered to pay Immersion $90 million and halt sales of the PS2 in the USA. Looks like the complete lack of creativity is coming back to haunt them. Since this entire lawsuit is based around the fact that the thieves decided to outright steal the technology that makes the controller rumble. Good to hear these guys are getting their comeuppance.

BTW, how does the SNES controller look like the thieves controller? Did you start playing games when the PS2 came out? I'm gonna assume that you know what a PS2 controller looks like.
          Last edited by The Un-American; 03-29-2005, 03:09 AM.

Comment

i can see a slight resemblance but come on thats just pathetic
            The Facebook

Comment

Sony is appealing so they'll still be able to ship PS2's
              Be Humble or Get Humbled

Comment

Originally posted by Steve--O
                i can see a slight resemblance but come on thats just pathetic
                That's pretty much an exact replica of the original Sony controller. I agree that it IS pathetic to steal old technology and then make money off it. Oh well. If this appeal fails, what in the world will Sony do? They certainly won't redesign the controller for the PS2. That would cost too much. I see them hoping this all blows away and if it doesn't, they will either rush out the PS3 or hope to survive (in the console game) on the PSP.

Should be interesting. I hope I'm not the only one that finds this news to be hilarious. Good to see Sony having to own up for their theiving ways.

Comment

i dont agree with this gay console war shit, cause I like every system for different reasons (tho in the end i love nintendo) but cmon, it took 10 years to point this out (didnt PS come out in 95)?

Since I dont know anything about revolution, I can still say that PS3 with technologically wise beat Microsofts ass.
                  I think it should be done to you
                  Kill furriers, rip off their heads
                  Grate their skin, eat their flesh
                  Break into a scientists lab
                  Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

This is the stupidest fuckin thing i have ever heard. the sony control looks nothing like the SNES control. They are so fuckin different. whoa! it has four buttons on the right and a D-pad! how the fuck could you play without those buttons??????
                    Originally posted by BIZZY BONE
                    Puttin' a pistol to my brain, one second before I squeeze,
                    since I'm A gangster, I'm a put myself on my knees.

Comment

^ i think they meant the inside, such as the technology, not the appearance.
                      I think it should be done to you
                      Kill furriers, rip off their heads
                      Grate their skin, eat their flesh
                      Break into a scientists lab
                      Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

Originally posted by slim7321
                        This is the stupidest fuckin thing i have ever heard. the sony control looks nothing like the SNES control. They are so fuckin different. whoa! it has four buttons on the right and a D-pad! how the fuck could you play without those buttons??????
                        Who the fuck do you think came up with that design? What company was working with Nintendo on the followup to the SNES and then came out with a console that featured controllers that look exactly like the SNES ones? No shit, how could you play without those buttons. Say thanks to Nintendo for that, pal.

BTW, the R & L buttons can also be attributed to Nintendo. I hate when chumps don't recognize the pioneers in their quest to beat off to the latest pandering that comes their way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American
                          Who the fuck do you think came up with that design? What company was working with Nintendo on the followup to the SNES and then came out with a console that featured controllers that look exactly like the SNES ones? No shit, how could you play without those buttons. Say thanks to Nintendo for that, pal.

BTW, the R & L buttons can also be attributed to Nintendo. I hate when chumps don't recognize the pioneers in their quest to beat off to the latest pandering that comes their way.
                          Clearly you are mistaken sir, Sony is the father of the gaming industry. They have nevvver evvver, stolen a single idea. They are 100% original. P.S. come up with a source or go fuck yourself.

But seriously, most people on here cannot be called anything more than talking monkeys, so what's the point of trying to explain how the thieves have been thieving for years?
                          "When asked by a journalist at the X05 event 'What's the big new thing in Gears of War aside from graphics?', I said 'uhhhhhhhhh, graphics.?' "
                          -Mark Rein

Comment

Originally posted by King of Hyrule
                            Clearly you are mistaken sir, Sony is the father of the gaming industry. They have nevvver evvver, stolen a single idea. They are 100% original. P.S. come up with a source or go fuck yourself.

But seriously, most people on here cannot be called anything more than talking monkeys, so what's the point of trying to explain how the thieves have been thieving for years?
                            You're absolutely right, most of these folks are cretins. They don't know what's good for them, so I say just enjoy the laughs that inevitably follow.

"I think the DS controls suck."

10 seconds later.....

"The DS controls are too easy."

Seriously, how do you argue with such unabashed lunacy? I think the word I'm looking for is hmpppphhhhhh.

Comment

wow now ive heard it all go suck off sony my neg rep said next ill be a sony groupie
                              The Facebook

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, 02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ole Lorelei  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM