HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Betrayal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Betrayal

    does anyone else feel betrayed by square makin shit for microsoft now? or am i jus alone on this? cus i dunno, i jus feel betrayed, cus they have no history wit microsoft, an microsoft is jus a company i dont like... like, nintendo and sony have proved to be the leaders with rpgs, xbox had what? fable, morrowind? but sony and nintendo have proved that they are great for rpgs, both have huge rpg fanbases, while microsoft doesnt.... i dunno, maybes its jus cus i dont really like microsoft that much... but i still feel betrayed...
    www.supremacyracing.com


    I Honda

  • #2
    but couldnt you have said the same thing when sony was first coming in to the industry and Square decided to give them the xclusive. They had no history with Sony, Xbox is wack i agree but dont hate for no reason.
    Colombian Heart

    New York

    State

    Of

    Mind

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Shinobie
      does anyone else feel betrayed by square makin shit for microsoft now? or am i jus alone on this? cus i dunno, i jus feel betrayed, cus they have no history wit microsoft, an microsoft is jus a company i dont like... like, nintendo and sony have proved to be the leaders with rpgs, xbox had what? fable, morrowind? but sony and nintendo have proved that they are great for rpgs, both have huge rpg fanbases, while microsoft doesnt.... i dunno, maybes its jus cus i dont really like microsoft that much... but i still feel betrayed...
      I felt betrayed when FFVI went to PSX instead of Snes or N64...
      but other than that i feel ya. it should be on a nintendo or ps console.
      but i'm actually glad it's also coming to xbox360 cuz that was a big problem with the xbox. they had too few games from japan and rpg's
      and i'm getting the 360 so....
      RIP PROOF
      You're Chilling With Bugz Now. You'll Be Missed But Never Forgotten


      R-mean: BROKEN WATER
      Check out the site for samples!
      R
      !!PENTAGON!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by J-2da-Son
        but couldnt you have said the same thing when sony was first coming in to the industry and Square decided to give them the xclusive. They had no history with Sony, Xbox is wack i agree but dont hate for no reason.

        true, but from what my friends tell me (ill be damned if i research this) nintendo was also makin the ps wit sony, but pulled out because of the disc format, an square had already begun making games for the ps... so if this is true, then square was workin wit someone that nintendo had trusted... also, xbox gamers think they are gods gift to earth...
        www.supremacyracing.com


        I Honda

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Far-C
          I felt betrayed when FFVI went to PSX instead of Snes or N64...
          but other than that i feel ya. it should be on a nintendo or ps console.
          but i'm actually glad it's also coming to xbox360 cuz that was a big problem with the xbox. they had too few games from japan and rpg's
          and i'm getting the 360 so....

          I second this. But I do not agree with the " it shouldda come out for PS console part" . Final Fantasy should have never left Nintendo. But what can ya do? What goes around comes around though, such is karma. And Sony has been losing developers left and right with their new console anyways. Im waiting long and hard for the good releases to be released before Im going to consider a PS3, thats for sure. But I may want an xbox 360 to hold me over till the Revolution comes out. But we shall see.
          One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah I feel ya on that it should have remained on nintendo.
            but at this moment it has become more of a ps title...
            that's why i said it
            RIP PROOF
            You're Chilling With Bugz Now. You'll Be Missed But Never Forgotten


            R-mean: BROKEN WATER
            Check out the site for samples!
            R
            !!PENTAGON!!

            Comment

            Post ad widget 300x250

            Collapse

            LATEST POSTS

            Collapse

            Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by pdumbgukogqw, Today, 02:18 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post pdumbgukogqw  
            Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 12:34 AM
            0 responses
            6 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Nancystarkman  
            Started by Gutta J II, 05-07-2003, 12:37 PM
            21 responses
            324 views
            0 likes
            Last Post JanetteLee  
            Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 05:12 AM
            3 responses
            17 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Doro
            by Doro
             
            Started by On The Shelf, 02-19-2011, 12:20 PM
            82 responses
            718 views
            0 likes
            Last Post | K Y L E |  
            Started by oneshotm3, Yesterday, 08:29 AM
            0 responses
            2 views
            0 likes
            Last Post oneshotm3  
            Started by oneshotm3, Yesterday, 08:25 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post oneshotm3  
            Started by Deborahlanker, 04-12-2020, 12:32 PM
            3 responses
            261 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Heridan
            by Heridan
             
            Started by evolution12, Yesterday, 03:05 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post evolution12  
            Started by evolution12, Yesterday, 03:04 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post evolution12  
            Working...
            X