Killer Instinct 3 to Xbox 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Instinct 3 to Xbox 360?

Killer Instinct III in the Works for Xbox 360?
    By: CÚsar A. Berardini - "Cesar"
    Jun. 16th, 2005 4:37 pm
    A new, supposed leaked, list floating around the 'Net shows an extensive roster of Xbox 360 games rumored to be in the works. To the surprise of many readers, a few, never-before mentioned titles appear on the list with one of them being the most notorious: Killer Instinct III.

Just like today first-person shooters are the most popular genre, in the nineties fighting games were the dominant genre thanks to games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighterk, and so the UK-based Rare jumped on board with an innovative 2D fighting game with rendered 3D characters. Killer Instinct redefined the fighting genre with never before features and new approaches to traditional mechanics. A perfectly balanced fighting game, Killer Instinct raised the bar of the genre. Never before had a fighting game featured combos as high as 50 hits while combining cumulative life bars and double damage on last breath stage to create ultimate and ultra combos that changed what we came to expect from a fighting game. As of yet, this is just a rumor. We can only hope this list is accurate and so Killer Instinct III, as well as all games mentioned in the list, launch on the Xbox 360. To read the complete list, check out this post in the forums:http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=354178
    ========
    If they ever release KI3...I'll piss and crap in my pants.Run to the store while wearing those pants and buy KI3. I hope it'll be like the old KI games if they do release it.
    Listen To Hip Hop Mixes mixed by yours truly the bad half,AKA DJ V Smoothhttp://soundcloud.com/dj-scout-v

Wow, fantastic news. This could be a great game if they really put some effort into it. Im glad to see House of the dead 4 is also on that list. Thanks for posting!
    D12 - WEST BROMWICH ALBION F.C

Comment

I love killer instinct
      it hurts to see it go to xbox tho'
      but first i want to see if rare still has what it takes. cuz they havent released a good game in a very very long time.
      their last great game was Conker's bad fur day. (not live and reloaded)
      since then they havent released anything great. star fox adventures was not that special
      RIP PROOF
      You're Chilling With Bugz Now. You'll Be Missed But Never Forgotten

R-mean: BROKEN WATER
      Check out the site for samples!
      R
      !!PENTAGON!!

Comment

That would be fucking awesome, that game is mean.
        NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
        sigged

Comment

That would be a reason for me to consider the possibility of buying an xbox 360

Comment

I've been waiting for a new House Of The Dead too.I played the demo of HOD3 but I never played the retail version.HOD 2 owned.Me and my cousin used to play that game all the time back in the day on DC.I hope KI3 will have cool music like the old KI games.I might have to buy Xbox360 right when it comes out.I've heard rumors about Virtua Fighter 5 coming to 360.Is that true?I hope Sega isn't playing around again.Virtua Fighter X never came out for Xbox.And that turned into VF4:Evoloution.I really wanted a VF on Xbox.Not too many good fighters on Xbox other than the Capcom games and Guilty Gear.
            Listen To Hip Hop Mixes mixed by yours truly the bad half,AKA DJ V Smoothhttp://soundcloud.com/dj-scout-v

Comment

Good for Rare. It's perfectly within their rights to demolish any past glory they once had.

Now that they've polished off Conker and Perfect Dark, I think Killer Instinct is probably the next logical step to try and ruin.

Comment

Oh snap.. Killer Instinct is a classic. Too bad I won't be buyin' X-Box 360.
                ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by vibration, Today, 12:21 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post vibration  
                Started by vibration, Today, 12:19 AM