HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What In Your Opinion was the scariest part of RE4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What In Your Opinion was the scariest part of RE4?

For me the most frightening part was when you are crossing the wooden bridge just before you rescue the presidents daughter, and there are those 2 zombie dogs at the end of the road that you cant see until the lightning flashes. I had a couple of friends over that were watching me play the night I did that part, and EVERYBODY jumped at that part. My second most horrific experience was probably the first time you walk out of that house and the zombie with the chainsaw splits your wig. Its not that frightening, but it's a horrible way to die and it disturbs me greatly.
    One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

^i cant really call RE4 scary
    it's more really REALLY exciting...
    and when you're locked in the first house for the first time and you have surround sound... you'll hear the people banging on the doors from every side and you hear the glass break on the top floor n shit.
    was pretty hectic for the first time you played the game.
    also the chainsaw dude was a bitch
    RIP PROOF
    You're Chilling With Bugz Now. You'll Be Missed But Never Forgotten

R-mean: BROKEN WATER
    Check out the site for samples!
    R
    !!PENTAGON!!

Comment

Those tall grey things that regenrate their limbs are fucking insane. and when u can just hear their breathing its pretty damn scary.

By the way, this thread has been made already.
      LOL @ You

Comment

You know a horror game is doin its job when you can play it in a room full of people and its still scary.
        National Champion North Carolina Tarheels

Comment

i loved the game dont get me wrong, but im disapointed it wasnt scary like the other resident evils

Comment

*Waits for Un-American to come in and say "The fact that they are releasing it on the PS2"*
            LISTEN TO AND DOWNLOAD MY NEW EP ENTITLED "ĘP" at http://composed.bandcamp.com/ FOR FREE!

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MUSIC!

Comment

^^ There is already a thread for that. But RE4 has already had it's hayday as a Cube game, and will not see a resurgance into the top sellers spot just because its on PS2 now. I doubt the PS2 version will be worth a crap anyways, PS2 hardware is inferior to the Cube for gameplay, plus the graphic look better on the cube and the only time graphics really play a part in gameplay is for games LIKE RE4 where you need to see terrifying creatures and subtleties of the game. Im surprised it was'nt released for the Xbox instead for that reason alone. But apparently Capcom wanted to make more cash from the game and more kids own PS2's than they do Xbox's.

Comment

^^ We'll see how your opinion stacks up when its released. Plus, XB360 and PS3 owners will get exclusive RE5 rights, so enjoy RE4 while you still...I mean...when you had it.
                LISTEN TO AND DOWNLOAD MY NEW EP ENTITLED "ĘP" at http://composed.bandcamp.com/ FOR FREE!

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MUSIC!

Comment

most frightening event...first time playing it...in the village the chainsaw guy with the bag over his head...pops up and takes my head off....

Comment

Re4 Isnt That Scarey To Me The Scariest Re Is Code Veronica For Dreamcat Not The Ps2 But The Dreamcast I Was Walking Up Or Down Sum Steps Then A Zombie Just Falls Outta No Where And The Last Fight Is Alo Scarey I Dont No Why But It Is Scarey To Me The Way The Lighting Is And How Everything Goes Down

Any1 Who Played Code Veronica For The Dreamcast Could Probly Relate To Me
                    "SO UNDERGROUND I WRITE MY RHYMES ON FOSSILS "

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoticz
                      ^^ We'll see how your opinion stacks up when its released. Plus, XB360 and PS3 owners will get exclusive RE5 rights, so enjoy RE4 while you still...I mean...when you had it.

Nintendo Revolution Will Have Resident Evil 5

Date: 09.09.05
                      Time: 06:29:48
                      Category: Console
                      Source: http://www.cubed3.com/viewnews.php?storyid=4245

Adam Riley with Cubed3 had the pleasure of attending Nintendo's Pre-Christmas party. This event was to promote the unreleased product line for Nintendo through to the end of the year. During the promotion there was some banter about Capcom snubbing Nintendo Revolution on RE5. Here is a quote from the article, but there was no indication who said this.

"Capcom and Nintendo are as close as ever, which is why it was also confirmed that what a few of us had suspected is true – Resident Evil 5 has yet to be announced for the Revolution purely because details of the system are not publicly available. There will be good news on this front, worry ye not!"

So it looks like there is some hope for a Revolution version of Resident Evil 5.
                      HAHHAHAHAHA muhuhahahaha.

Comment

[email protected] gdillinjah being 30 years old and getting scared by a videogame.
                        Last edited by ethan20; 09-15-2005, 01:12 PM.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                        I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

Comment

and by the way, RE5 on revolution would be like the PS2 RE4 version compared to the X-box 360 version. Revolution is only 3-4 x stronger then gamecube.
                          ------------------------------------------
                          Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                          I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

Comment

Originally posted by ethan20
                            [email protected] mgenev being 30 years old and getting scared by a videogame.
                            Mgenev? Your so fucking dumb you dont even know who your dissing anymore... Secondly its a great game, considered amongst many gaming magazines as possibly the second best video game ever made.

Originally posted by ethan20
                            and by the way, RE5 on revolution would be like the PS2 RE4 version compared to the X-box 360 version. Revolution is only 3-4 x stronger then gamecube.
                            Where to start with you... First of all RE4 is not available on Xbox, and not even available for the PS2 yet. And by the way 90 percent of Xbox 360 and PS3's horsepower is'nt going into gaming as much as it is multi-media fuctions that are easily duplicated in better quality by any PC in your house.... The Revolution has no stats on it yet, but what stats that ARE available put the Revolutions "Hollywood" chip configuration amongst the best possible gaming only configurations ever accomplished. Graphics do nothing for games but slow them down and make them choppy if not done right. And Microsoft is FAR from mastering that balance. So as always no matter what look forward to the Revo being an awsome console and will not be taking a backseat to 360 by any means.

Comment

^^ Sure he does..... why are'nt you stalking him then?

And if you consider Genisis a more accurate portrayal than evolution of human history why dont they not teach it at 99.9 percent of higher education institutions??? Dumbass. But my favorite part is when you try to include yourself in every thread I start, and end up making yourself looking like a complete ignoramis by knowing NOTHING about the threads content...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:27 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:16 AM
                              0 responses