Dear Nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Nintendo

I will buy the revolution if you make another Mario Kart game for it. That's all I want. A new Zelda would be sweet too, but mainly a new Mario Kart game. The same 16 levels from Double Dash are getting repetitive, since we just get stoned every night and play them on random for an hour or so. You don't even have to improve the graphics, I like them the way they are. Utilize the power of your new system to give us 16 new levels, and bring back all the old ones. Yes I mean all the old ones. I want to play classics like Choco Island 1 and Vanilla Lakes 2 in an actual three dimensional plain. The version for N64 wasn't bad either, with Banshee Boardwalk and even good old Moo Moo Farm. Double Dash had some sweet tracks, but you completely ignored the ghost tracks which in my opinion: sucked. The dual racers thing added a completely new dimension to the series and I must admit, took me completely by surprise. Mario Kart: Super Circuit and Mario Kart DS were disappointing to me because I do not have time to play these hand held consoles which tire my hands out more and more as they strain to push buttons getting closer and closer together. Technology being small is cool, but no hand held will fit better than the original Game Boy. Yes, the black and white (or black and puke) colored screen which was so difficult to see that I probably am wearing glasses to this day because of it. I think I need say no more except The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

So please, make the next Mario Kart just as sweet as you have in the past. Until then, I will be playing DoubleDash, SuperMK, and MK64 until my fingers bleed.

P.S. Battle mode in Double Dash is worthless compared to the races. Seriously, in MK64 it was actually fun and worthwhile but all the battle courses in DD make you turn every five seconds and the "light" players have no chance. Even Skyscraper in MK64 is better than the best battle track in DD. And NOBODY EVER PLAYED ON Skyscraper.

With Love,
    Silmaril

Seriously though, how good are these games for playing against friends? It's more addicting than Jenga, and easier than trying to play Halo 2 (at least when your baked). I would seriously buy the new Nintendo system just for another MarioKart game. (and maybe Zelda, and probably the next Perfect Dark and Super Smash Bros.)
    Last edited by -Sil-; 04-05-2006, 09:32 PM.
    Clean Since: 12.10.08

perfect darks microsoft exclusive they bought rare a few years ago.... i agree tho nothing beats a good night of stoned mario kart

Comment

a good stoned game of Mario Party can beat Mario Kart, well maybe not beat it, but be a close equivalent once and a while.
      One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

Comment

Mario Kart = Greatest multiplayer game created, ever.

Don't worry man, a Mario Kart for the Revolution has already been announced:
        In an interview with Nintendo Power, EAD producer Hideki Konno all but officially announced that the developer is in the works with a Revolution Mario Kart racer. "As you know, Mario Kart has appeared on all of Nintendo's platforms so far, and I think it's done its job on the DS, or at least I hope it will with what's new," he told the magazine. "So the next logical step, of course, is the Revolution. Really what we hope to do is continue to bring new and creative things to the franchise that appeal not only to our established user base, but also bring new people into the game."

Details about the racer are unavailable. That noted, the recently released DS version of Mario Kart brought an addictive online experience to the series and we're certain that a similar mode will be the game's major selling point on Revolution.
        I hope this game is more like Mario Kart (DS). I wan't it to have tons of new content, which it obviously will have, plus a mix of old tracks as well. AND DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT SKYSCRAPER! That's a fun level man, I kick ass on that. Thing's get pretty fucking intense in 4 player mode.

Comment

Mario Kart battle mode on the SNES (the first one) was my faves. MK64 battle modes were lame in comparison. IMO. I've yet to play the Super Circuit game (hell I don't even have it) the DS game (have it) or Doubledash (have it). But yes, Mario Kart revolution is in the works.
          "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Comment

Double Dash is shit to me. Too far gone from classic Mario Kart. No hopping. Unaccpetable.

Comment

Originally posted by BiSONN
              Don't worry man, a Mario Kart for the Revolution has already been announced:
              I hope this game is more like Mario Kart (DS). I wan't it to have tons of new content, which it obviously will have, plus a mix of old tracks as well. AND DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT SKYSCRAPER! That's a fun level man, I kick ass on that. Thing's get pretty fucking intense in 4 player mode.
              Obviously it's quality because it's in the game, but it doesn't do shit to Double Deck. That's a fact.
              Here's a fun twist: The way we play the person who finishes first gets to squirt the person who finishes fourth with a spray bottle. This usually contains water although switches have been made before for other ingredients. The sprayee then gets to pick the next track. It's a nice little incentive to the person who sucks.

Originally posted by zodiakk
              perfect darks microsoft exclusive they bought rare a few years ago.... i agree tho nothing beats a good night of stoned mario kart
              That's terrible news. Donkey Kong Country was Rare. What is this world coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by BiSONN
                Well, IMO, N64 was the best multiplayer console created.

Look at the games: Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario Party(s), Star Fox, Super Smash Bros, etc, etc...
                change must come from within

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American
                  Double Dash is shit to me. Too far gone from classic Mario Kart. No hopping. Unaccpetable.
                  indeed.
                  and only one good level: DK Island.
                  RIP PROOF
                  You're Chilling With Bugz Now. You'll Be Missed But Never Forgotten

R-mean: BROKEN WATER
                  Check out the site for samples!
                  R
                  !!PENTAGON!!

Comment

Originally posted by Far-C
                    indeed.
                    and only one good level: DK Island.
                    No way. Everything except Mario Circuit is quality. Wario Stadium, Waluigi Colosseum and Bowsers Castle are incredible. The new Rainbow Road is excellent.

Comment

^yeah ok they were fun too but in comparison to the DS and N64 levels....
                      RIP PROOF
                      You're Chilling With Bugz Now. You'll Be Missed But Never Forgotten

R-mean: BROKEN WATER
                      Check out the site for samples!
                      R
                      !!PENTAGON!!

Comment

^ Exactly. But anything Waluigi is awesome by default.

Comment

Dear Nintendo 04-07-2006 09:25 PM fuck yourself,you are a fuckin fanativ in terms of loving for a particular company.ur mothers a slut and 'sucks'

Intelligent people on the board these days.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by trueketosale, Today, 01:43 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post trueketosale