Hitman Release Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman Release Info

Agent 47's Blood Money will be earned late next month in Eidos' action game on Xbox 360, Xbox, PlayStation 2, and PC.
    They say that when you realize Hitman's antihero Agent 47 is after you, it's already too late. Thankfully, Eidos' heads-up of the bald assassin's coming to the PlayStation 2, Xbox, PC, and the Xbox 360 doesn't mean piano wire around gamers' necks. The latest installation of Io Interactive's Hitman series, Hitman: Blood Money, begins a new set of contractual killings on May 30 in the US, Eidos announced today. As with UK-based Eidos' other recent release, Tomb Raider: Legend, the game will be released four days earlier in Europe.
    In the game, things go awry for Agent 47 as fellow members of his agency are picked off, one by one. Believing he's next on the list, 47 heads to America and begins hunting down members of a rival agency, who he believes picked off his coworkers.
    This is the fourth game in the Hitman series, following Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, and Hitman: Contracts. All four games have been under the Eidos banner and developed by Copenhagen-based Io Interactive, developer of 2003's Freedom Fighters. In March 2004, Eidos acquired Io, and less than a year before it was itself bought by SCi Entertainment.
    Hitman: Blood Money is rated M for Mature, and will retail for $39.99 on the PC, $59.99 on the Xbox 360, and $49.99 on current-gen consoles. For more information on the game, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6147548.html

I'm anticipating this. Should be very very good.

Comment

Unfortunately I am not a big fan of the Hitman series. It get boring fast with me. It's too bad cuz I like the concept and the gameplay, but I just can't get into the storylines. They are too generic I guess.
      One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

Comment

"are you mentally challenged?You sound like a disabled kid who waits for his presents which are delivered by his mom in immaculate condition only for it to break and you inevitably cry your nonchalant eyes out.you're strumpet features are opprobrious" - Anonymous

It pleases me that someone thought I was worth the time to Google all those words. It's nice to think that I helped someone to learn something new.

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American
          "are you mentally challenged?You sound like a disabled kid who waits for his presents which are delivered by his mom in immaculate condition only for it to break and you inevitably cry your nonchalant eyes out.you're strumpet features are opprobrious" - Anonymous
          It pleases me that someone thought I was worth the time to Google all those words. It's nice to think that I helped someone to learn something new.
          lol, sounds like the work of SwimFan. He had his panties in a bunch because his boyfriend got banned for half a second, and of course his mangina is bleeding uncontrollably now.

Comment

/\ Preposteruos

Cant wait for this game. Porbably going to get it on the PS2 cos it wont work on my computer.
            This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
            - Fort Minor

Comment

^^ Hopefully it will be put off until the PS3 so you have to pay $800 CDN to play the fucking thing. That would learn ya good.

Comment

^You're dumb as fuck.Dont even dare estimate 800$ or classify it as official.

500$.Its almost certain.Review this post when it comes November.
                Ready to pop you like the cork and wine
                Ready to pop you like the cherry on a gorgeous dime

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy
                  ^You're dumb as fuck.Dont even dare estimate 800$ or classify it as official.
                  500$.Its almost certain.Review this post when it comes November.
                  Hey fuck face. In Canada we have higher taxes. And a lower dollar. If the system is $500 in the states. The it will be closer to $550 CDN plus tax and your looking at almost $700. Add to that an $80 dollar game and add tax you are looking at a number very close to $800 in total. This is not just a number I am pulling out of the sky. I doubt the PS3 will be priced under $499.00 USD so highly that I am willing to bet the farm and make estimates like this without a second thought.(somebulls

Comment

Canada sucks anyways,so pay your bullshit prices.By the way you're officially a Nintendo fanboy according to a recent public poll which would make your opinion practically void.Now be quiet and eat soot and poo.
                    Last edited by Apathy; 04-14-2006, 11:12 AM.

Comment

^ Yeah, public polls sure are useful for determining facts. I bet I could find 1 million people that claim there were abducted by a UFO.

Also there are many people who believe that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11.

Point is that only half-wits need the justification of the masses in order to feel validated in their opinions.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Comment

Great interview at IGN: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/701/701734p1.html

Really looking forward to this game,

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy
                          Canada sucks anyways,so pay your bullshit prices.By the way you're officially a Nintendo fanboy according to a recent public poll which would make your opinion practically void.Now be quiet and eat soot and poo.
                          And you're a SONY fan-boy and I don't even need a public opinion to reach that verdict. So your opinion is even more void, since the company you support has nothing to do with game making.
                          Last edited by gdillinjah; 04-14-2006, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American
                            ^ Yeah, public polls sure are useful for determining facts. I bet I could find 1 million people that claim there were abducted by a UFO.
                            Also there are many people who believe that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11.
                            Point is that only half-wits need the justification of the masses in order to feel validated in their opinions.
                            BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
                            Well if the Nintendo v Sony poll makes any sense like this forum is 'suppose' to then,im all for it.(chances are indefinately NO).Fuck everything this forum has to say to WHOEVER views it cause its clear you 2 motherfuckers ( Gdillinass and Pro American) can brainwash a few people on a public posting forum.Are you satisfied?If you are fuck yourselfs.Otherwise suck off Gamecubes.

Comment

Originally posted by gdillinjah
                              And you're a SONY fan-boy and I don't even need a public opinion to reach that verdict. So your opinion is even more void, since the company you support has nothing to do with game making.
                              haha,you're a hyperchrondriac.Eat soot and poo.Imagine realistic facts that are in fact YOU.Everybody knows your obsessions.I heard your 35 years of age.How many of them years have you wasted on PURELY gaming.And by that i mean LOCKING yourself in your extremely miniscule bedroom in which you excite yourself about gaming and other 'revoulutionary' products.Enough said.
                              '

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Campt1971, Today, 03:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Campt1971  
                              Started by RachelHelmik, Today, 01:43 AM
                              0 responses