HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

funny ps3 comic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • funny ps3 comic

    ok i think people should really stop making fun of the ps3, but this one here is funny


    Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
    Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
    Originally posted by Syko Squidge
    ^
    fuck off you gay piece of cunt
    Originally posted by Otto
    That shit is fuck,

  • #2
    That sucked.
    Steelers+Penguins+Panthers=Pittsburgh
    HAIL TO PITT

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, that wasn't funny. Even the jokes against Sony are starting to suck.

      Comment


      • #4
        that one where they use the ps3 to cook sucks IMO

        i dunno i think this one is funny cuz of the way the ps3 appeared out of nowhere
        Last edited by franc34; 02-01-2007, 01:09 AM.
        Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
        Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
        Originally posted by Syko Squidge
        ^
        fuck off you gay piece of cunt
        Originally posted by Otto
        That shit is fuck,

        Comment


        • #5
          The problem is that the PS3 sucks so badly that it really is not funny. It's sad. It's a crying damn shame that Sony's focus was not on making a console, but a Blu-Ray device that happens to play video games. Microsoft and Nintendo have their focus on one thing, games. I will think about buying a PS3 much further down the road. Like when my PS2 breaks and needs to be replaced. Or if a killer app OTHER than MGS drops for the system. Cuz so far MGS is all I am really interested in other than FF XIII. And both games are so far off that I do not see the PS3 gaining any ground in time to save their games division from possible shut down. Nintendo and Microsoft have too many HUGE titles dropping for each system over the next 6 months while the PS3 sits with nothing interesting. Nothing at all. It really is sad at this point.....
          One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

          Comment


          • #6
            ^nintendo has less then 5 "huge" titles dropping in the next 6 months, and 3 of those are mario, ssbm, and metroid, which have already been mentioned a million times. microsoft doesnt have any "huge" titles that i'm aware of - halo 3 is nothing to get pumped about since it will be on PC, improved
            ------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
            I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

            Comment


            • #7
              that was probabbly one of the worst commics i have ever seen. But it made me laugh cuz you thought it was funny, and your explination of why it was funny was also funny... props.
              New old song of mine Dedicated
              Dedicated

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gdillinjah View Post
                The problem is that the PS3 sucks so badly that it really is not funny. It's sad. It's a crying damn shame that Sony's focus was not on making a console, but a Blu-Ray device that happens to play video games. Microsoft and Nintendo have their focus on one thing, games. I will think about buying a PS3 much further down the road. Like when my PS2 breaks and needs to be replaced. Or if a killer app OTHER than MGS drops for the system. Cuz so far MGS is all I am really interested in other than FF XIII. And both games are so far off that I do not see the PS3 gaining any ground in time to save their games division from possible shut down. Nintendo and Microsoft have too many HUGE titles dropping for each system over the next 6 months while the PS3 sits with nothing interesting. Nothing at all. It really is sad at this point.....
                actually i take that back... this post is more funny than your explination... but your explination was funny non-the-less.
                New old song of mine Dedicated
                Dedicated

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by franc34 View Post
                  that one where they use the ps3 to cook sucks IMO
                  That one was hilarious idk what your all about... This one sucks tho.
                  Clean Since: 12.10.08

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gdillinjah View Post
                    The problem is that the PS3 sucks so badly that it really is not funny. It's sad. It's a crying damn shame that Sony's focus was not on making a console, but a Blu-Ray device that happens to play video games. Microsoft and Nintendo have their focus on one thing, games. I will think about buying a PS3 much further down the road. Like when my PS2 breaks and needs to be replaced. Or if a killer app OTHER than MGS drops for the system. Cuz so far MGS is all I am really interested in other than FF XIII. And both games are so far off that I do not see the PS3 gaining any ground in time to save their games division from possible shut down. Nintendo and Microsoft have too many HUGE titles dropping for each system over the next 6 months while the PS3 sits with nothing interesting. Nothing at all. It really is sad at this point.....

                    blu-ray isn't only good on movies...sigh don't you guys fucking get it? look at MGS4 for example..games on blu-ray discs have more space for developers, more space for bigger maps..making games longer and bigger, better A.I, better graphics etc.. its all these little things that will make games better on blu-ray . this is just the beginning...don't judge the ps3 buy its current titles, this is only launch..the better games are yet to come. and what does wii have at the moment besides zelda and red steel??????? i go to the shops and wii only has 2 good games out there to buy...now im not saying "omgz wii iz sooooo fucken lame nintendo wants to fuck us all!!!".....cuz the better games are yet to come . did the 360 have 100 classic games out on launch?????? the ps3 and 360 will be like ps2 and xbox....lots of games will be both on the 360 and ps3, but ps3 will allways own on the "ps3 only" games, where developers will use the ps3's true power and take advantage of the fucking space blu-ray discs have to offer. this shit is new, the ps3's technology is very new and advanced and once the developers get used to it (no, not in "10 years")..then we'll start to see..this is only the beginning, just wait till the next few waves of games and wii fans shouldn't be the ones saying how ps3 currently has no games to offer when wii only 2 or 3 like i mentioned before....plus online is free on ps3.
                    Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
                    Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
                    Originally posted by Syko Squidge
                    ^
                    fuck off you gay piece of cunt
                    Originally posted by Otto
                    That shit is fuck,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by franc34 View Post
                      this is just the beginning...don't judge the ps3 buy its current titles, this is only launch..the better games are yet to come. and what does wii have at the moment besides zelda and red steel??????? i go to the shops and wii only has 2 good games out there to buy...now im not saying "omgz wii iz sooooo fucken lame nintendo wants to fuck us all!!!".....cuz the better games are yet to come .
                      Ditto.

                      Originally posted by franc34 View Post
                      did the 360 have 100 classic games out on launch?????? the ps3 and 360 will be like ps2 and xbox....lots of games will be both on the 360 and ps3, but ps3 will allways own on the "ps3 only" games, where developers will use the ps3's true power and take advantage of the fucking space blu-ray discs have to offer. this shit is new, the ps3's technology is very new and advanced and once the developers get used to it (no, not in "10 years")..then we'll start to see..this is only the beginning, just wait till the next few waves of games and wii fans shouldn't be the ones saying how ps3 currently has no games to offer when wii only 2 or 3 like i mentioned before....plus online is free on ps3.
                      Ditizio.........
                      Ready to pop you like the cork and wine
                      Ready to pop you like the cherry on a gorgeous dime

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Blu-Ray does NOTHING for video games other than make them expensive kids. I hate to burst you bubbles and you guys can agree on things till the cows come home but it does not change the fact that more space on a Blu-Ray does not translate into better graphics that the human eye can actually trace. My Wii looks better than a PS3 graphically when I stand 10 feet from the TV so I do not understand how you think 0.008% better resloution can possibly justify a $800 price tag. Secondly, what do you people not understand? There is nothing a DVD cannot do better in every way. Storage means NOTHING or PC gaming would have made consoles extinct a very long time ago. I do not understand why you 2 fanboys believe that more storage for the PS3 is actually going to make a difference? It will just make PS3 games more like shittier versions of PC games is all.

                        I have a question for you twon though. When Kojima stated that a Blu-Ray can easily be filled. Do you 2 honestly believe it is cheaper to use 2 Blu-Ray disks, than even 3 regular DVDs? Do you believe it is cheaper or better in any way? Cuz in reality for producers it is a lot worse. Especially when you consider that EXISTING technology is not even utilized to it's max yet. New methods of compresssion for regular DVD's has just made it's way into the game market. The PS2 graphics technology is not even maxed yet. Final Fantasy XII is probably the best looking game yet and it came at the end of the systems lifecycle.

                        And to add to this. Comparing PS3 online to Xbox live is simply stupid. The only reason Sony has done well in the past is because of game from companies like Square Enix and Konami. Sony's first party games are certainly not going to hold the system above water. Especially when you consider most of Sony's best talent has left to work for the competition. And unfortunately this is not like the last generation consolew war. Xbox is not being ownd in the first party IPs department this time. Sony is getting owned BIG TIME. Microsoft has brought new IPs like Lost Planet, Gears of War, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and tonnes of other games that makes the Playstation line up look like complete shit in comparison. Especially when put into context that the games for the 360 are already out or will be out in the next 6 months. Where Sony is looking at 2008 as the earliest any decent IP's will finally drop.
                        One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          someone in this thread just said 'killer app' LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Maybe Im too tierd but I don't get it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Danny View Post
                              someone in this thread just said 'killer app' LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                              "Killer Application" are my two favorite words in the english language.
                              One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Monret, Today, 03:10 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret
                              by Monret
                               
                              Started by touhidfiver1, Today, 06:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiver1  
                              Started by ketoextremeca, Today, 03:44 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketoextremeca  
                              Started by ketoextremeca, Today, 03:42 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketoextremeca  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-23-2020, 08:14 AM
                              1 response
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ppanduss  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-03-2020, 05:40 AM
                              2 responses
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hivesd.com  
                              Started by touhidfiver1, Yesterday, 06:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiver1  
                              Started by EcclesCarolyn, Yesterday, 03:42 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post EcclesCarolyn  
                              Started by ketonutritio, Yesterday, 03:18 AM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketonutritio  
                              Started by ketonutritio, Yesterday, 03:17 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketonutritio  
                              Working...
                              X