Devil May Cry 4 coming to 360!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apathys bad rep to me:
    ''Because you're retarded so reading little more than a paragraph will eorde your miniscule brain capacity and your claws will start scatching your troglodyte features.Now beg or trade for reps with your nintendo nerds ~Ap''

LOL at being to scared to reply to me in this thread! Again he says 3 lines but says absolutley nothing.

Comment

Yes EXCEPIONALLY scared to the point of leaving my name,decreasing your precious e-repution(where it forced you to find out who each respective anonymous rep was left by on whatever date)and the simple objective of leaving you in tears.People are fucking SIMPLE these days.A simple silly rep is all i need to rile up this guys eroding teeth and net life persona at the age of 24.Another rich tapestry in the endless supply of complete retardation.

Ready to pop you like the cork and wine
      Ready to pop you like the cherry on a gorgeous dime

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
        Yes EXCEPIONALLY scared to the point of leaving my name,decreasing your precious e-repution(where it forced you to find out who each respective anonymous rep was left by on whatever date)and the simple objective of leaving you in tears.People are fucking SIMPLE these days.A simple silly rep is all i need to rile up this guys eroding teeth and net life persona at the age of 24.Another rich tapestry in the endless supply of complete retardation.
        I said scared of replying in the thread, you wouldn't have replied either if I didn't call you out.

I only found out who was bad repping me because it was getting creepy that someone was purposely spreading so much rep to leave me a homosexual comment every day.

Instead of posting you should be thinking of ways of getting some money together to get yourself a PS3, actually after all this time you may as well buy something you can afford like an Xbox or Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by D Twizzle View Post
          I said scared of replying in the thread, you wouldn't have replied either if I didn't call you out.
          With your state of retardation lately,talking down to primates like you is another chore.Whether i take it up is another thing.

Originally posted by D Twizzle
          I only found out who was bad repping me because it was getting creepy that someone was purposely spreading so much rep to leave me a homosexual comment every day.
          Wow you really are deluded.A exaggerated fantasy and claim but retarded at the same time.You're classing classic comments such as,"shooters > kid games" as a homosexual comment.Surely you would have been varacious with yourself and just come out of the closet.And even when you was insecure enough to 'find out',in the world of the sane, you'll realise that they were a week apart.A random occurence when you decide to share your insanity with the public is easily entertaining to see what reaction they would give.The evidence is clear to the sane.

Originally posted by D Twizzle
          Instead of posting you should be thinking of ways of getting some money together to get yourself a PS3, actually after all this time you may as well buy something you can afford like an Xbox or Wii.
          Where do you your lessons in psychology or predictions or even thoughts? Another asinine fantasy you've created for me.

(The PS3 will be here next month along with the 37" 1080p Westinghouse.)
          Ready to pop you like the cork and wine
          Ready to pop you like the cherry on a gorgeous dime

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
            (The PS3 will be here next month along with the 37" 1080p Westinghouse.)
            Damn, even the UK got their PS3's before you. I think you should start saving up for the PS4 as soon as you can!!

Comment

^ why the hell do you have that in your sig? whoever finds that godawful joke funny deserves a couple of slaps
              Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
              Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
              Originally posted by Syko Squidge
              ^
              fuck off you gay piece of cunt
              Originally posted by Otto
              That shit is fuck,

Comment

the whole down with the sony empire thing is getting reeeal old. can't come threw this forum without random ass insults stating the same shit over and over again. we all know each others points and where we stand. kind of pointless to even bother arguing about things you can not win even if your just typing it. its like me saying in every post in the hip-hop section mainstream music sucks

Comment

Fuck you Apathy.

Comment

Yup, someone caught feelings and bad repped me in this thread. I ain't mad. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I ain't being a bad reppin' bitch.

Anyways. Here's where the haters shut the fuck up.

What I am wondering, is since Capcom has claimed "Capcom is committed to making its titles available to as wide an audience as possible," does that mean Capcom will be making games that were exclusive to the Xbox 360 cross platform as they did with Devil May Cry or is that quote from Capcom more of just a PR man doing their job? Thanks

A good and fair question.

The answer is Dead Rising and Lost Planet are not slated to appear on Wii or PS3. The reasons for this are quite convoluted and I'm bound by NDAs on these matters so I can't divulge why this is the situation.

The quote delivered above references our strategy moving forward, not something that is nevessarily retroactive. You can see evidence of this with our previously stated RE5 plans going to 360 and PS3 simultaneously.

Christian Svensson
                    Capcom Entertainment Inc. - Sr. Director of Strategic Planning & Research
                    http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showpost.p...26&postcount=6

Haha. No Dead Rising or Lost Planet for you.
                    Picked the rock from a pebble Peddled rock before I met you Peddle bikes got my nephews Pedal bikes because they special
                    - Jay-Z

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by mopehawk, Yesterday, 10:37 PM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post mopehawk