HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last game you beat and your thoughts on it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last game you beat and your thoughts on it.

Self explantory ^. No spoilers though, please Rate the game if you want.
    "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

red steel, kick ass game when you got hang of the controls..
    MYSPACE

Comment

I beat the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End game a couple days ago. Was kind of interesting. They added a lot of Dead Man's Chest at the start to set up the game, and a large chunk of the AWE was mainly put it for fun purposes and nothing more. Although they took out some really fun things out of the game and replaced it with simple things. For instance, from Dead Man's Chest, retrieving the key to Davy Jones' chest, you just board the flying dutchmen and pick it up on Davy Jones' piano. Of course there's pirates guarding it... but still, would've been nice to have some sort of minigame to get it out of Dave Jones' octopus beard thing.

Gameplay was really easy, but I thought it was decent all the same. Definitely doesn't hurt to download it for free if you have a strong computer... maybe worth a rental but not a purchase.

Comment

Mario Kart DS - Great game highley addictive real challenging best DS game i have & ranks up there with MK 64.

Duke Nukem 64 - I finished this a few weeks ago for the first time ever ive had the game for like 10 years & me & my brother never finished it before but now we have and its just as good as it was back when i was younger.

Comment

Vandal Hearts-PlayStation

Ok, firstly I'd like to say this is the first playstation game (EVER!!) that i really sit down and played all the way through and beat. I can see from this game right away that sony's consoles are definately different and obviously always have been from Nintendo in that it's more computer oriented. The game definately reminded me more of a CP game than a console game...so with that I can see where differences immerge and where the battle of the consoles really made no sense to begin with. Anyhow on to the game...Good game for a fairly old strategy/rpg game. Nice music, though repetitive sometimes. The narrator sounds a bit stupid but the quality is nice. Overly violent in that when you kill an enemey or get killed a mass of blood is displayed on the screen and makes a stupid sound. Not necessary...some of the langauge and dialouge feels thrown in there, but the story is nice and reminds me of Star Wars (1-3) with a republic being overthrown, tratiors, etc. Decent ending. Very addictive.

overall: 8.2/10
          "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by turley View Post
            red steel, kick ass game when you got hang of the controls..
            Oh man, I watched my bf play that, I thought it was terrible. he played it for like 3 hours then he quit. Its sucks IMO, I would never play it ...

Last game I finished ... Kingdom Hearts II - awesome game I was hooked on it, beat it in a few days
            smoke weed

Chill.

Comment

I thought Red Steel was tits.

Comment

Lego Star Wars II (GCN)

I went back and played this through. I've had it since it came out, but I never got a chance to play it. Fun game although a little easy. Multi-player is really fun and using your old save file to unlock all the Episode I-III characters is really cool. I'd recommend it to Star Wars fans and people who want a laid back game where you can never really lose, but still have fun playing.

I'm working on Spiderman 3 for Wii right now. Also a very fun game. Supreme controls. Haven't finished it yet though.

Comment

god of war, like 2 weeks aga...

i can't belive i waited so long, that game was really good...
                  New old song of mine Dedicated
                  Dedicated

Comment

last game i beat was SM 64 on the wii, all 120 stars, great game

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Bynarden, Today, 10:57 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Bynarden  
                    Started by jerrystom864, Today, 07:29 AM