Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broly
    replied
    ^dude where u from? because it kept saying we have different games loll and me and timmy duked it out somemore! fucking timmy n wolverine

Leave a comment:

• P Evil
    replied
    already added you, fellas

Leave a comment:

• TimmyT
    replied
    Originally posted by P Evil View Post
    anyone else frickin hate it when your online and douche bags keep using long ranged moves OVER AND OVER?
    e.g. Deadpools trigger happy
    Ryu's heiduken
    Akuma's geiduken
    Doctor Dooms whatever his yellow beam shit is
    pisses me off
    Timmy I got a PS3
    If that's what you got, add my PSN: KushKoopa420
    infact, I'll take anyone on, not saying I'l win though, I've been getting my ass kicked alot.
    lol yeah, I played a guy yesterday who kept me away from him the entire match using that long range projectile that M.O.D.O.K. shoots. He had a nice little gimmick where he would keep shooting it and then use Doctor Doom as an assist. I couldn't do anything about it.

I'm on PS3. I'm TimmyT123. I'll add you when I get home later today.

Leave a comment:

• Broly
    replied
    Originally posted by P Evil View Post
    anyone else frickin hate it when your online and douche bags keep using long ranged moves OVER AND OVER?
    Ryu's heiduken
    Akuma's geiduken
    pisses me off
    Timmy I got a PS3
    infact, I'll take anyone on, not saying I'l win though, I've been getting my ass kicked alot.

add meee Yamil167Online cuz i feel u they be abusing magneto/deadpool/doom and seniteils long range and when they go x factor with senitel its an automatic win for them i fucking hate it. its a fighting game lets duke it out not shoot from far and hope 2 win

Leave a comment:

• Broly
    replied
    Originally posted by TimmyT View Post
    Broly and I played last night and he beat me pretty bad. Amaterasu was really giving me problems.

we shall rematch soon alltho i hate capcoms server it takes forever to get a good ranking match. it always says "failed to join game" then when i get a match i get a guy that has 1,002 wins and 4 losses lol they need to balance that shit out asap

Leave a comment:

• P Evil
    replied

Ryu's heiduken
    Akuma's geiduken

pisses me off

Timmy I got a PS3

Leave a comment:

• Nasen
    replied
    It's cool if you wait a couple months until you can get it cheaper. $60.00 is a lot for a video game. And with so many great games out nowadays, you really have to pick and choose what to buy carefully because people can't afford to buy all these games. And that's why I usuallly only buy 3-4 games per year, I know where you're coming from man.
    Anyway, Broly and I played last night and he beat me pretty bad. Amaterasu was really giving me problems.
    Yeah I dont buy alot of games, usually Fifa and another must-have ... although during hard financial times I find myself getting creative and ending up with the new SF or something like that lolz ...

I heard Dante was out of control, prolly the most out of balance fighter in the game ..

fucking Dante .. love that guy .. imagine him fighting ken .. omg 2 of the coolest ever

Leave a comment:

• TimmyT
    replied
    Originally posted by Nasen View Post
    yeah but no venom??? he was in Spiderman 3 for crying out loud!!!
    no Ken? the most awesome capcom character ever?????
    wow i dunno timmy :/ I expected a mega-roster, not this ...
    i might get it someday but 60 euros is too much for half a game
    It's cool if you wait a couple months until you can get it cheaper. $60.00 is a lot for a video game. And with so many great games out nowadays, you really have to pick and choose what to buy carefully because people can't afford to buy all these games. And that's why I usuallly only buy 3-4 games per year, I know where you're coming from man.

Anyway, Broly and I played last night and he beat me pretty bad. Amaterasu was really giving me problems.

Leave a comment:

• Nasen
    replied
    Originally posted by Evans View Post
    ^ dont buy it ...... gets very boring after like 2 hours of playing it
    this needs to be played with friends, i doubt ill get bored of it, im a huge mvc fan .. the gameplay has always been perfect

Leave a comment:

• Nasen
    replied
    There are about 38 characters in the game after you unlock everyone. That's not counting whoever they'll put out as downloadable characters in the future.
    It's true that there are less characters than there was in Marvel vs. Capcom 2, but you have to remember there were clones in that game. ( 2 Wolverines, Iron & War Machine, etc.)
    I guess it all depends on what other games you're thinking about buying down the road, but I'd say this is definitley worth purchasing.
    Better hurry up and buy Nasen, I already have a head start on you.

yeah but no venom??? he was in Spiderman 3 for crying out loud!!!

no Ken? the most awesome capcom character ever?????

wow i dunno timmy :/ I expected a mega-roster, not this ...

i might get it someday but 60 euros is too much for half a game

Leave a comment:

• TimmyT
    replied
    Originally posted by Nasen View Post
    stripping down 20 characters? :/

why?

wtf i dont get it

no venom???? no mega man????

im not sure if i wanna pay 60 euros for this
    There are about 38 characters in the game after you unlock everyone. That's not counting whoever they'll put out as downloadable characters in the future.

It's true that there are less characters than there was in Marvel vs. Capcom 2, but you have to remember there were clones in that game. ( 2 Wolverines, Iron & War Machine, etc.)

I guess it all depends on what other games you're thinking about buying down the road, but I'd say this is definitley worth purchasing.

Better hurry up and buy Nasen, I already have a head start on you.

Leave a comment:

• Evans
    replied
    ^ dont buy it ...... gets very boring after like 2 hours of playing it

Leave a comment:

• Nasen
    replied
    stripping down 20 characters? :/

why?

wtf i dont get it

no venom???? no mega man????

im not sure if i wanna pay 60 euros for this

Leave a comment:

• TheWatcher2001
    replied
    Wesker
    Thor
    Spiderman

Leave a comment:

• TimmyT
    replied
    Dude, Iron Man's level 3 hyper combo is SICK!!! I've been messing around in training mode, trying out every characters level 3 hyper combo, and his is the best I've seen so far.

Super Skrull is another character on this game that is pretty deadily.

I don't really have my team set in stone yet, but Dante is one of the characters I really like on this game.

P Evil, what system do you have the game for? Tone, I got your invite yesterday, but I was in the middle of a match when you challenged me. I got you next time.

EDIT- Found it.

Last edited by TimmyT; 02-19-2011, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by E-WiQ, 08-27-2017, 03:36 PM
10 responses
0 likes
Last Post -Sil-
by -Sil-

Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 07:11 PM