HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im pickin it up friday when i get paid but for u who have played it tell me how it is

heres a link to a few reviews

they gave it like a 9.7

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/...on/review.html

this is probably the most anticipated game of 06 and no doubt gamem of the year from what i have heard

i'm gettin it tommorow.... it'll easily be the best game of the year

Comment

Probably gonna buy this in a couple of days. Been looking forward to it.

However, Gamespot hasn't given this game a 9.7 as you have posted. In fact, they haven't even reviewed the game as yet. What you read were Player Reviews.

Either way, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game.

Comment

i'm gonna be PISSED if it's full of glitches like GRAW

Comment

^ I haven't bought GRAW as yet but I was planning on picking both these games up. What glitches are you talking about exactly? Do they really fuck the game up?

Comment

theres way to many to count... you can't talk or hear any1 on live half the time and more often than not every1 gets kicked out of the room at the beggining of a round.... the icons don't apear in single player half the time you can get stuck on mounted machine guns... onlijne and ofline you won't hear your gun sometimes... it takes 2 minutes to get the gamelist up on optimatch and just as long in quik match..... and ALOT of ppls xbox's broke and got the red ring of death the second they put it in on xbox and teamxbox forums, thats all i can remember off the top of my head.... if i were you id wait for the patch to get GRAW i don't even play it anymore cuz i don't want it to fuck up my xbox before Oblivion comes out

Comment

i saw it at eb games today for the 360, but im getting it tomarrow at best buy for pc (i got to unload some gift cards)
              I think it should be done to you
              Kill furriers, rip off their heads
              Grate their skin, eat their flesh
              Break into a scientists lab
              Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

u live in america i'm assuming ^ we don't get it up here till tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by zodiakk
                  theres way to many to count... you can't talk or hear any1 on live half the time and more often than not every1 gets kicked out of the room at the beggining of a round.... the icons don't apear in single player half the time you can get stuck on mounted machine guns... onlijne and ofline you won't hear your gun sometimes... it takes 2 minutes to get the gamelist up on optimatch and just as long in quik match..... and ALOT of ppls xbox's broke and got the red ring of death the second they put it in on xbox and teamxbox forums, thats all i can remember off the top of my head.... if i were you id wait for the patch to get GRAW i don't even play it anymore cuz i don't want it to fuck up my xbox before Oblivion comes out
                  The worst bug I've had so far was in the mission where you're supposed to protect the Mexican President after the Embassy was blown up (where you hide behind all of the rubble while you wait for backup). For some reason I found this part really tough and after about 8 tries I finally got it, but I got stuck behind a rock. All i had to do was walk about 30 meters to the extraction point, but I had to restart

And yes I'm probably going to buy Oblivion tomorrow.... looks great
                  E A G L E S

Comment

its already gone gold and everywhere it got reviews it got 10/10 ^ you HAVE to buy it... lol

Comment

I got Oblivion today. It's fucking awesome.
                      Picked the rock from a pebble Peddled rock before I met you Peddle bikes got my nephews Pedal bikes because they special
                      - Jay-Z

Comment

Originally posted by zodiakk

wow dude you're game must be fucked lol. i havent had one problem with mine, online or off
                        i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

are you sure ? cuz when I get booted from a room so does every1 else.... theres supposed to be a patch out in a few weeks to fix all the problems ^

Comment

^nah i have yet to get booted from a room, ive gone into rooms where the game was in progress already or it was a private game...ive gotten booted from a private game but nothing else.

oblivion looks awesome but i just bought burnout so i think im gonna wait to get this, i gotta free up some time lol
                            i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

I will have it tomorrow! I have been waiting awhile for this game
                              "With Heaven's aid I have conquered for you a huge empire. But my life was too short to achieve the conquest of the world. That task is left for you" - Genghis Khan

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by leptofixusa, Yesterday, 10:57 PM