MLB 2k6 Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 2k6 Errors

Xbox 360 version of game causing problems for some players; 2K Sports recognizes issue, working on resolution.

If you're scoring at home, it's E-2K. The first baseball game to hit next-generation consoles is having trouble getting out of its metaphorical first inning, according to reports from the Web. Soon after the game hit store shelves on Tuesday, several gamers began to report problems with the game freezing during play.

2K Sports has acknowledged the problem's existence, but has not yet offered up a solution. On a forum post on the game's official Web site, one of the administrators posted the following message: "For those customers experiencing technical issues with Major League Baseball 2K6 on Xbox 360, 2K Sports is aware of the 'freeze' problem some customers are experiencing and is working on a solution. 2K Sports is working with Microsoft and a solution will be available in the very near future. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to your playing experience."

The source of the problem remains elusive, and instances of the freezing issue appear indiscriminate--forum posters have reported issues in both franchise mode and exhibition mode.

Many gamers are irate over the problem, and aren't willing to wait for a patch to fix the bugs. Some have come up with their own solutions, recommending that gamers attempt to clear the system's cache or delete the game's VIP profiles (GameSpot has not tested this--users who attempt these methods do so at their own risk).
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6147714.html

My friend bought it and it doesnt look or play like a 360 game whatsoever
    E A G L E S

Comment

thats the only baseball game for the 360 so that really sucks

i love mvp 2005 for the ps2....if they can bring something like that to the 360 that would be the shit

Comment

Originally posted by 7Eleven7
        thats the only baseball game for the 360 so that really sucks
        i love mvp 2005 for the ps2....if they can bring something like that to the 360 that would be the shit
        Yeah that game was the shit, sadly...2k sports bought the rights to MLB games similar to how EA Sports got the rights to NFL games, so they aren't allowed to make a mlb game, that's why they made the NCAA baseball game

I got mlb 06 and I have this problem, I returned the game and got a second one and the same error problem occurred, always right after the first inning of the game ends, then I got pissed and turned my 360 over while it was playing and got a diesel scratch in the fucking game.

I have a feeling that they're going to have to recall the game and put a version out in like a month that doesn't have these glitches, it's fucking annoying.
        NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
        sigged

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Deborahlanker, 04-07-2021, 12:32 PM
        11 responses
        0 likes