HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iwata - Virtual Console to feature Genesis and TG16 games

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Iwata - Virtual Console to feature Genesis and TG16 games

    http://revolution.ign.com/articles/697/697922p1.html

    Holy fuck is all I can say. NES, SNES, N64, Genesis & TG16 games for download.

  • #2
    Old school games never get, thats tight. If the Rev gets a different controller, then I'm def sold.

    BTW how much are those games going to be for download?
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    - Fort Minor

    Comment


    • #3
      sweeet.. doom on 32x was pimp..
      aka Fifty0550

      Comment


      • #4
        around 20 bucks is the rumor, it might vary by developer, etc. and by the way, i'm guessing Gdj has shit his pants by now, seeing as he'd always loved the Turbo-Graffix, haha.
        "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

        Comment


        • #5
          OH MY FUCKING JESUS TITTY-FUCKING CHRIST

          TBG16 GAMES!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK MAN!!!!!!


          I think I seriously just aged a year physically..... I have to go lay down now.....

          Originally posted by Socrates
          Old school games never get, thats tight. If the Rev gets a different controller, then I'm def sold.

          BTW how much are those games going to be for download?
          The Rev comes with GameCube controller slots. So you can use them for these style games and GameCube games that do not use the RevMote. Gawd!


          P.S. can you even wrap your minds around this???? Keith Courage, original Splatterhouse, original R-Type, FINAL FUCKING LAP, the original Ys series, Dungeon Explorer, BONK for christs sakes! How can you not want to be a RS fan afterthis news?
          Last edited by gdillinjah; 03-23-2006, 08:03 PM.
          One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

          Comment


          • #6
            All Nintendo needs to do at this point is make the Virtual Console online playable.
            change must come from within

            Comment


            • #7
              awesome shit. cant wait for the fuckin thing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CLiDE
                All Nintendo needs to do at this point is make the Virtual Console online playable.

                huh? Half or more than half of those games were single player only (especially Nes/Snes/etc.)...they'd have to completely redo the games to make it online compatible. Unless you mean revolution games in and of themselves. I could see what you mean by say..Perfect Dark or Goldeneye being online, but why do that when you can completely make a new game from the ground up for online play. I wouldn't expect the virtual library to be online playable. At least, that's just my assumption.
                "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

                Comment


                • #9
                  RARE did an online poll a while back asking which game they wuld like to see recieve online play for the rev. Perfect Dark or Goldeneye. I voted Goldeneye.
                  One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    this is great news. i hope the rev comes with a huge hard drive.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^ I think it come's with 512 MB or something, with the option of adding more memory. Still, you can fill A LOT of these classic's on 512 MB. If I'm not wrong (which I could be, so please correct me if that's the case), the largest game on the N64 was 64 MB. Game's on the NES and SNES were ridiculously small.

                      On topic, this is great news. Just when you thought thing's could not get any better for the Revolution, they just did.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by unown23
                        huh? Half or more than half of those games were single player only (especially Nes/Snes/etc.)...they'd have to completely redo the games to make it online compatible. Unless you mean revolution games in and of themselves. I could see what you mean by say..Perfect Dark or Goldeneye being online, but why do that when you can completely make a new game from the ground up for online play. I wouldn't expect the virtual library to be online playable. At least, that's just my assumption.
                        Uh, yeah, I was obviously talking about multiplayer games.

                        And, no, you wouldn't have to rewrite the game. Think about it; ZSNES allows online multiplayer through IP. All they have to do is 'trick' the game into thinking that the online player is really 'Player 2'.
                        change must come from within

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well..still though I Wouldn't expect it, a BRAND new game from the ground up would be much better, though more expenisve..so I Dunno might have a point. Though the Revmote wouldn't be usuable with them.
                          "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by evil_genius
                            this is great news. i hope the rev comes with a huge hard drive.
                            "YALL WAS TRYING TO RAP YOU WAS MAKING ME PROUD NOW YOU FUCKED UP DOWN ON YOU LUCK RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!!!"-NAS-50 DISS
                            PROPS TO T & T FOR THE AVY

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by unown23
                              Well..still though I Wouldn't expect it, a BRAND new game from the ground up would be much better, though more expenisve..so I Dunno might have a point. Though the Revmote wouldn't be usuable with them.
                              Why not? It's a selling point.

                              And you need to do some research. You don't need to use the new controller with the system. The Gamecube controller is useable, too.
                              change must come from within

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:05 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 01:04 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tkaxec
                              by tkaxec
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:23 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Eva, 07-24-2019, 04:11 AM
                              7 responses
                              153 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tkaxec
                              by tkaxec
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:14 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 04:14 PM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by fastfitketousa, Yesterday, 11:09 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post fastfitketousa  
                              Started by fastfitketousa, Yesterday, 11:07 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post fastfitketousa  
                              Working...
                              X