Wii play w/remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii play w/remote

I called every EB,Gamestop,ect.All the reserves are already filled.This will be really hard to cop.Good luck.

Ya I cannot get it either....... Sucks balls.
    One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

Comment

why did this get released over here so long ago?

Comment

Guys - it's been out in the UK for a while.

I can tell you now - you are going to be dissapointed. The only reason you get a free wiimote with this game is because the game itself is Soooooo sub par. The game alone would be worth no more than 5.

Beleive me when I say this - the games are so poor compared to Wii Sports (and it IS a fair comparison). They are fun the first time you play them then that's it, and not even all of them are fun the first time. The Billiards/Pool one is just diabolical and there are better flash games online (which you can just play thru ur Wii broswer anyway), The only one I enjoyed was the ice hocky one, and even then I could only play it a couple of times before it got boring.

Now - I love the Wii, and I would only ever give my honest opinon -
        Wii Play is NOT worth the money. Rent it, if anything. Or wait for one of your buddies to buy it then go play it with them.

Think what you like about this post - but you have been warned.
        LOL @ You

Comment

Originally posted by kelsi'dean View Post

I can tell you now - you are going to be dissapointed. The only reason you get a free wiimote with this game is because the game itself is Soooooo sub par. The game alone would be worth no more than 5.

Beleive me when I say this - the games are so poor compared to Wii Sports (and it IS a fair comparison). They are fun the first time you play them then that's it, and not even all of them are fun the first time. The Billiards/Pool one is just diabolical and there are better flash games online (which you can just play thru ur Wii broswer anyway), The only one I enjoyed was the ice hocky one, and even then I could only play it a couple of times before it got boring.

Wii Play is NOT worth the money. Rent it, if anything. Or wait for one of your buddies to buy it then go play it with them.

Wii Play IS worth the money, it cost 5. The Duck Hunt game and Cow racing are easily worth a fiver.

Comment

I believe you. But I want another controller so fucking badly that I would pretty much jump through any hoop to get one. And if that means I get a crappy game in the process. Then I guess I'm getting a crappy game in the process. I thought the US version was supposed to have more in it than the UK version tho? Perhaps Im wrong and they are the exact same..... I dunno...... I got into that BC shit tonight and I cannot even feel my fukkin legs or tongue right now. You know weed is good when you feel like you can shoot lazer beams out of you forhead from the cranal buzz it gives you. You bastards should be jealous of me right now.
            One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

Comment

The Games Were Never Suppose To Be ANything Top Notch, Just To Get You To Get A Better Feel Of The Remote And Learn To Control It Good Which The Game Does Well...
              If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

Originally posted by gdillinjah View Post
                I believe you. But I want another controller so fucking badly that I would pretty much jump through any hoop to get one. And if that means I get a crappy game in the process. Then I guess I'm getting a crappy game in the process. I thought the US version was supposed to have more in it than the UK version tho? Perhaps Im wrong and they are the exact same..... I dunno...... I got into that BC shit tonight and I cannot even feel my fukkin legs or tongue right now. You know weed is good when you feel like you can shoot lazer beams out of you forhead from the cranal buzz it gives you. You bastards should be jealous of me right now.
                Yeah that's totally fair enough.

Basically all - what i was trying to say was - don't buy this game unless you actually need another Wiimote.
                LOL @ You

Comment

the only reason i pre-ordered it was to get the extra controller...9 mini games + 1 controller is well worth the 50$ since you can't find a controller to save your life.

Comment

same, i've been holding off on gettin another controller to see how stupid me and a friend look playing madden

then again, i'd like to kick my moms ass in boxing :]

edit: *bowling

Comment

Originally posted by Sick View Post
                      same, i've been holding off on gettin another controller to see how stupid me and a friend look playing madden

then again, i'd like to kick my moms ass in boxing :]

edit: *bowling
                      You can play bowling mutliplayer with 1 wiimote...
                      Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

2 controllers is more convenient...

Comment

wii play is a lot better than i thought when you can another person playing with you.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Borsyk, Yesterday, 02:01 AM
                          1 response
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Cedeber
                          by Cedeber

Started by Friese, Today, 08:53 AM