HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two things i HATE about the Wii

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • two things i HATE about the Wii

    now before i get a load of nintendo dickriders bad repping me read it first

    first thing is the physial fitness of it, im a lazy bastard so its getting me off my arse (which is good) but the bit i dont like is after playing baseball or tennis my arm is killing and the next day i can hardly move it.

    second is the controller prices, because its 4 player you need fot Wiimotes and nunchucks and for gamecube games you need 4 wavebirds.

    its 45 for a wiimote and nunchuck so buying 3 more is 135 as well as 4 wavebirds which is 120. thats 255 on handsets, and to play the virtual console games you need a classic controller and mario kart 64 is 4 player (was on 64 anyway) so thats another 60 making a total of 315 which to me is fucking expensive for 4 player when the 360 is only 90 for 4 player (3 wireless handsets). i didnt included PS3 as its not out here.

    and the other thing that slightly nags me (its wii and 360) is batterys, fucking eats them up, imma be skint before long, if had my wii about 2 weeks from yesterday and i have gone though 2 battery packs (thats 8 batterys)

  • #2
    dont know about the wii. but for the 360, buy the play and charge kit. best 20 bucks spent.

    Comment


    • #3
      Rechargable battery are a god sent, You should have had a Cube with 4 controllers years ago anyway.

      Comment


      • #4
        ya, and the gameCube controllers don't all have to be WaveBirds. You can use regular controllers. And they are UBER-cheap at any game store now. Literally 10 bucks.
        One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

        Comment


        • #5
          true but im use to wireless now, ive not touched my PS2 since i got my 360 and Wii, since i can just lie in bed and play away (if your thinking of the other meaning then your gay)

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree about the batteries I hope a rechargable kit comes out soon for Wii...

            But as far as the controllers go, it's the same for every system if you wanna play 4-player. And any game that requires the Classic controller can be played with the Wavebird, so you don't need to buy classic controllers at all.
            Clean Since: 12.10.08

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Silmaril View Post
              I agree about the batteries I hope a rechargable kit comes out soon for Wii...

              But as far as the controllers go, it's the same for every system if you wanna play 4-player. And any game that requires the Classic controller can be played with the Wavebird, so you don't need to buy classic controllers at all.
              thanks for telling me, thats saved some money. I Do trust you but i would like a source for this just so i dont buy a game of the virtual console and then realise i do need the classic controller.

              Also does it work the other way around, does the classic controller play GC Games

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cousinit View Post
                thanks for telling me, thats saved some money. I Do trust you but i would like a source for this just so i dont buy a game of the virtual console and then realise i do need the classic controller.
                Also does it work the other way around, does the classic controller play GC Games
                No and a few of the virtual console games are crap with the Cube controller, like for instance Super Mario World and DK Country.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i got Super Mario World on the wii via VC.. or one the super marios.. it can be played with the wii remote.. just tilt it sideways
                  MYSPACE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by turley View Post
                    i got Super Mario World on the wii via VC.. or one the super marios.. it can be played with the wii remote.. just tilt it sideways
                    Your thinking of the Nes version that only needs A and B, Super Mario World on the Snes needs Y,B,X & A.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      so i would need 4 Classics 3 more Wavebirds and 3 Wiimotes and Nunchucks

                      btw the reason i dont have 4 GC controllers is why i hardly played my GC

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        LOL, For your first point you must be REALLY unfit if you get a sore elbow from playing computer tennis. Admittidly I have broken a sweat playing tennis with mate on my Wii but getting pains is hilarious to hear about!

                        I'm gonna add a 3rd point. The Online element of the wii sucks huge cock!!!
                        Originally posted by IloveEminem6969
                        groupie? ..how am i a groupie?
                        - Hahahaha, Classic!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cousinit View Post
                          so i would need 4 Classics 3 more Wavebirds and 3 Wiimotes and Nunchucks
                          btw the reason i dont have 4 GC controllers is why i hardly played my GC
                          Originally posted by Korps View Post
                          LOL, For your first point you must be REALLY unfit if you get a sore elbow from playing computer tennis. Admittidly I have broken a sweat playing tennis with mate on my Wii but getting pains is hilarious to hear about!

                          I'm gonna add a 3rd point. The Online element of the wii sucks huge cock!!!
                          I'd say 2 classic controllers because there isnt really any great 4 player games for the Snes.

                          And Korps can you try the online service before you say it sucks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            im not bothered about online gaming, i just like playing games with people i know where there at my house, much more fun to have a few mates around while drinking and smoking.

                            and yes im highly unfit but i was playing baseball (it was baseball that did my arm not tennis) for about 3 hours

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              THe only thing I don't like about the Wii is that I don't have one.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by xhyperghusa, Today, 02:27 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post xhyperghusa  
                              Started by xhyperghusa, Today, 02:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post xhyperghusa  
                              Started by EgorFilka, Yesterday, 03:10 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post EgorFilka  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-03-2020, 05:40 AM
                              1 response
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret
                              by Monret
                               
                              Started by maxgrowplusuk, Yesterday, 12:43 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post maxgrowplusuk  
                              Started by maxgrowplusuk, Yesterday, 12:42 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post maxgrowplusuk  
                              Started by CrySmile, 03-03-2021, 12:47 PM
                              2 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post CrySmile  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-27-2020, 06:25 AM
                              3 responses
                              12 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by hedas22, 03-03-2021, 07:41 AM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post guver
                              by guver
                               
                              Started by SchreiberBeau, 03-03-2021, 02:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post SchreiberBeau  
                              Working...
                              X