HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starcraft 2?!?!?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Starcraft 2?!?!?!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyW7L...c6f1f67%2D94df

    Sure Looks Like It To Me, And If This Is Some Kids Idea Of A Sick Joke, Fuck Em.
    If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

  • #2
    that takes up too much time to be fake. but then you wonder
    where the footage was taken from.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by McWannaBe
      that takes up too much time to be fake. but then you wonder
      where the footage was taken from.
      Eggzackly
      If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

      Comment


      • #4
        fake

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zodiakk
          fake
          How?... Im Not Doubting You But How Do You Know It?
          If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lazy Mikey
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyW7L...c6f1f67%2D94df
            Sure Looks Like It To Me, And If This Is Some Kids Idea Of A Sick Joke, Fuck Em.
            Isn't that from when you beat Warcraft III on hard they gave you a movie to show you what starcraft would look like running on the new WCIII engine?

            I never personally beat WCIII on hard to see the movie, but I do know if you beat WCIII on hard there is some sort of Starcraft running on the WCIII engine clip.
            Last edited by Instigator187; 04-01-2006, 02:01 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Instigator187
              Isn't that from when you beat Warcraft III on hard they gave you a movie to show you what starcraft would look like running on the new WCIII engine?
              I never personally beat WCIII on hard to see the movie, but I do know if you beat WCIII on hard there is some sort of Starcraft running on the WCIII engine clip.
              Oh, Good Cause To Be Honest I Hope SC2 Isnt Going To Be Anything Like War3... That Gameplay Sucked Ass.
              If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

              Comment


              • #8
                the game is more strategic IMO, but yeah. i prefer sc

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lazy Mikey
                  How?... Im Not Doubting You But How Do You Know It?

                  check my new thread..... thats how... lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by zodiakk
                    check my new thread..... thats how... lol
                    If Your Thread Is True, It Still Wouldnt Answer My ?... WoS Would Be A Whole Nother Project From SC2.
                    If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

                    Comment

                    Post ad widget 300x250

                    Collapse

                    LATEST POSTS

                    Collapse

                    Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by ROYALBRAR, 07-21-2021, 07:32 AM
                    1 response
                    10 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post AleksShamles  
                    Started by Campt1971, Yesterday, 03:51 AM
                    0 responses
                    3 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Campt1971  
                    Started by RachelHelmik, Yesterday, 01:43 AM
                    0 responses
                    2 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post RachelHelmik  
                    Started by buytrueketo, Yesterday, 01:14 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post buytrueketo  
                    Started by buytrueketo, Yesterday, 01:13 AM
                    0 responses
                    2 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post buytrueketo  
                    Started by Thaves1953, Yesterday, 12:18 AM
                    0 responses
                    4 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Thaves1953  
                    Started by Agar1936, 10-15-2021, 04:12 AM
                    0 responses
                    2 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Agar1936  
                    Started by DeclanMenzie, 10-15-2021, 01:51 AM
                    0 responses
                    2 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post DeclanMenzie  
                    Started by greencbduksale, 10-15-2021, 01:31 AM
                    0 responses
                    2 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post greencbduksale  
                    Started by greencbduksale, 10-15-2021, 01:30 AM
                    0 responses
                    2 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post greencbduksale  
                    Working...
                    X