HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitman: Blood Money

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hitman: Blood Money

    It drops on May 2nd (supposedly) I've been waiting for this game ever since Contracts came out when I was in 8th grade. Anyone else excited? It just looks insane.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by role model; 04-03-2006, 09:44 PM.
    *********

  • #2
    nice i like the Hitman games.Might cop this one.
    Ready to pop you like the cork and wine
    Ready to pop you like the cherry on a gorgeous dime

    Comment


    • #3
      Got to love them ballers
      This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
      Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
      Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
      And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
      - Fort Minor

      Comment


      • #4
        hitman games are ill all of them the enviornment are ill too
        GZA/Genius - make music from the heart and not the charts.

        Killah Priest - why we gotta die to go to heaven, the earth's already in space.

        Wu-Tang Forever!

        Comment


        • #5
          damn loads of good games comin out next few months. Pocket soon to be empty..
          Back in the Basement

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by G.U.T.T.A. II
            hitman games are ill all of them the enviornment are ill too

            Contracts was the shit... Christ, I remember the first time I walked into the slaughter house room with the girl's body all cut up and the air fresheners dangling from the ceiling, and the lightning illuminating it all with a Paul Anka record on in the background... Wow. What I loved about Contracts was how much darker it was, I love the rain, so this game was beautiful to me. It also had this kind of ethereal ghostly feeling to it.

            The new one looks amazing, there's some shots of a mission on a riverboat in the deep south, it looks great.
            *********

            Comment


            • #7
              i really loved hitman 2 and fully intended to get contracts but havn't got around to it so thanks for the reminder about this series. maybe after i get contracts ill get blood money
              a wise man once said more please
              Viva La Resistance
              R.I.P Big Proof

              http://www.myspace.com/shaneshaneandmoreshane

              Comment


              • #8
                Contracts was dope, this is one of the titles that i want to get as soon as it drops.
                Hitman owns every other assassin.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by j0nHy
                  Contracts was dope, this is one of the titles that i want to get as soon as it drops.
                  Hitman owns every other assassin.

                  Indeed, it'll be awsome...
                  *********

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by role model
                    Contracts was the shit... Christ, I remember the first time I walked into the slaughter house room with the girl's body all cut up and the air fresheners dangling from the ceiling, and the lightning illuminating it all with a Paul Anka record on in the background... Wow. What I loved about Contracts was how much darker it was, I love the rain, so this game was beautiful to me. It also had this kind of ethereal ghostly feeling to it.
                    The new one looks amazing, there's some shots of a mission on a riverboat in the deep south, it looks great.
                    Word max payne 2 is like that too the type of games you play on a rainy friday night , tomb raider legend is gonna have a couple boards like that I was checking the screens and there this ill shot where she's hangin off a sky scrapper at night time don't forget the ninja levels in hitman that was crazy and the sub machine gun with the silencer sounds so beautiful when it goes off haha
                    GZA/Genius - make music from the heart and not the charts.

                    Killah Priest - why we gotta die to go to heaven, the earth's already in space.

                    Wu-Tang Forever!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by G.U.T.T.A. II
                      Word max payne 2 is like that too the type of games you play on a rainy friday night , tomb raider legend is gonna have a couple boards like that I was checking the screens and there this ill shot where she's hangin off a sky scrapper at night time don't forget the ninja levels in hitman that was crazy and the sub machine gun with the silencer sounds so beautiful when it goes off haha

                      Yeah dude, it's like Resident Evil kind of. I think that's why I loved it so much, so dark.
                      *********

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Keep this shit alive, it's coming out in like a week
                        *********

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          whens it out in the UK? i gots exams comin up so i dunno if il get it, need to good in these.
                          Back in the Basement

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It comes out the 22nd, actually, i thought it was the 5th.
                            *********

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This Game is ILL!..
                              TOTAL KONTROL'S DAILY UPLOAD THREAD.

                              "I'm In The Club To Beef, You Gotta Murder Me There" - Big Proof, R.I.P.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, 11-24-2020, 02:28 PM
                              6 responses
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by Madeline, Today, 02:50 AM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post JanetteLee  
                              Started by sqhjnpo, Today, 06:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sqhjnpo
                              by sqhjnpo
                               
                              Started by Effuel, Today, 05:53 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Effuel
                              by Effuel
                               
                              Started by Effuel, Today, 05:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Effuel
                              by Effuel
                               
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Yesterday, 06:54 AM
                              1 response
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by kbuqmophudbh, Yesterday, 11:28 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kbuqmophudbh  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 08:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM
                              5 responses
                              123 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post | K Y L E |  
                              Working...
                              X