Instagram popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram popularity

Do you have an account on this social network? I must confess that I could not resist and start an Instagram account. It's really addicting. I would like to become popular. I don't dream of Kim Kardashian's fame, but I would like to be famous in my region. What do you have? Are you planning to promote on social media or are you just going with the flow?

5e4c166d26824.jpg

I also have an Instagram account but I don't attach much importance to it. You need to spend a lot of time and effort to reach the level of popularity that brings profit. For now, I just enjoy the fact that I view other people's profiles using gramhum.com This is convenient when you don't want to subscribe to all people in a row. If I find a really interesting blog then I can take their strategy for my account. But I haven't found anything similar yet)

Comment

I myself recently asked myself: "How can a person make a popular Instagram post?"
      I started searching on the internet and realized that There is a secret to that.

You need a mixture of high mid and low competition hashtags. (25-27 Hashtags) once you have it post the account and use engagement pods to boost your post. You will need a second account for that and another IP address. Your post will rank for the low competition hashtags first. You have to drip feed your post with engagement for more than 24h. Doing so, you will get to the explorer page.

IMAO explorer page is overestimated. you won’t get so many followers from one post. Post great content and use the right hashtags and you will grow faster.

Comment

Yeah, i like instagram

Comment

In this moment, to achieve greater success, I prefer to use the help of professionals and if someone needs to increase the number of followers on Instagram, then I am sure that the best solution would be to look here https://buzzoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/. I have been actively using their services for six months now and you know, it gives me a much greater result than any other means of promotion.

Comment

Create content and attract attention. Create a content strategy by understanding your target audience, choosing the main content elements, choosing a publication schedule, creating a content calendar, and having an engagement strategy.

Comment

Instagram followers are a good starter for a short time, of course, but only if they are real Instagram followers. I recently learned How to Buy Instagram Followers from a friend of mine. For my online store I needed to do this to make myself known

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by basketballeven, Today, 04:19 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post basketballeven  
              Started by basketballeven, Today, 04:16 AM
              0 responses