!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !

Where to fucking start!?!?! I work at a stupid ass gas station for a measly fucking $6.15 hr and I work damn near everyday! I still go to school too, and there's only 3 of us that work there so its so frustrating cuz i have to work 11 day straight spans then 1 day off, then 11 days again! Today is Saturday, my next day off is exactly next Saturday. Fucking sucks! I got my check today, $409 for 2 weeks....WHAT THE FUCK GOOD IS 409 CANADIAN DOLLARS?!! Its shit! I have 300 left in the bank and I get 400 + every 2 weeks! What the fuck am I doing with my money??? I waste it all on my jobless lazy bastard friends by buying them shit at Burger King or beer on the weekend and they NEVER pay me back! I just bought two 24 cases of beer for the kawks and i only drank 3, they drank the rest and what do i get?? A few puffs from a giggle stick one of them had! Yay! Was weak shit too!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!! And whats worse is that I cant ever get a bitch! It's not funny being the only white guy with a rag and a chains! Getting dissed by girls cuz of that sucks a dick too! Jesus christ I dont wanna have to change the way i am just to get things. I'm getting restless, im 18 and still work at a gas station, and i live in a shitty Canadian Province. *sigh* Pac's right, fuck this world
    Go CANADA

I made this in support of this stupid post:
    Go CANADA

Comment

aw hunnee that sux ya aint got very good friends if they dont do nething for ya in return and after you work your ass off!maybe you should stop buying em shit so they can see how much they actually get off ya!
      i aint really got ne advice for ya except to keep your head up dont change for ne1 or nething and things will get better trust me!
      take care
      sho x
      RIP RyRy (U),
      May 23rd 2003 - Dec 29th 2004 (W)
      you broke my heart baby girl

Comment

Damn work sucks, i started a full time job 2 weeks ago and all im doing is filing all day long, i don't really want a job because im so damn used to being broke, im 18 and for 2 years my parents have refused to give me any money, forcing me to get a job. Whats the point in money? im just gonna waste it all on stupid shit.
        "Im sicker than finding out first hand that Jenifer Lopez can't fuck/ Im sicker than seeing Richard Prior in his wheelchair doing stand up" Chino XL

AIM : Me17983

-----------------------------------------------

Comment

see this is exactley why i havnt gt a job :D
          *~*StEpH*~*

MSN~bubblegum_[email protected]
          AIM~ShadyLover1987

when someone annoys you remember it takes 42 muscles to frown BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother fucker!

Comment

im glad i dun got a job.

:D
            hit me at: [email protected]

Comment

Damn.. I'm feeling that.. bad pay, workin' like a slave just for a few bucks..
              If you don't buy your friends shit, and act like a cold hearted bastard.. they would say whats up your ass..

Sheets, what is $409 canadian dollars in US money.. cause then that would give me a fair idea of what little your making..
              Need help?┐? on d12world?.
              ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
              CanibusWORLD.com
              Raptism.com

Comment

Well actually $409 (which is really 480 something but they take out taxes and vacation pay and shit) every two weeks is quite alot here for a shitty job like me. But thats the thing, if i wanted to use my $409 in the U.S. it'd be like $200

Anyways, for the 2 lazy muthafuckas that said "ya i'm glad i dont have a job" and tried being all cute about it, what the fucks that gotta say for yourself? I hate my job and all but at least i aint asking mommy and daddy to buy me a new pair of underwear
                Go CANADA

Comment

Originally posted by Sheets
                  Well actually $409 (which is really 480 something but they take out taxes and vacation pay and shit) every two weeks is quite alot here for a shitty job like me. But thats the thing, if i wanted to use my $409 in the U.S. it'd be like $200

Anyways, for the 2 lazy muthafuckas that said "ya i'm glad i dont have a job" and tried being all cute about it, what the fucks that gotta say for yourself? I hate my job and all but at least i aint asking mommy and daddy to buy me a new pair of underwear
                  lol no need to diss em they just dont gotta work yet like allot of us do!they will tho and then they'll know lol
                  RIP RyRy (U),
                  May 23rd 2003 - Dec 29th 2004 (W)
                  you broke my heart baby girl

Comment

sheets baby i'm feelin 4 ya but damn i'm happy i don't have a job u go through all that shit its not worth it!damn the world should be easer for example:
                    bying a house u pay the money and thats it no morage or whatever the fuck ya call it ya feelin me?!
                    Shoutout(s):
                    Nothingmathers
                    Psycho69

Comment

aww sheets i feel 4 ya...im jus tryin 2 enjoy the last few wonderful years i have of NOT workin

Comment

aww I hear ya I mean I started a new job last week not makin much more money then u do and that shit sucks I'm used to have da doe ya know..but I mean u live and ya learn and u move on I think its good that u can handle that and school at the same time it must be hard but keep ya head up much luv melanie
                        My mind is racin it's pacin
                        With homicidal thoughts
                        Got me distraught
                        Pull a 1-8-7 on his ass
                        Kck him stab him his head I bash
                        Haha here's my final go
                        Let's finish off the show
                        Got your toy gun
                        You betta run
                        Cuz a toy this shit is not
                        Blood pressure red hot
                        Pull the trigger
                        Why you trippin
                        Aww did I hurt you
                        TO BAD MOTHA FUCKER
                        Fuck YOU and you're whole crew
                        Before all your asses get capped
                        STUPID FUCKER GOT BITCH SLAPPED
                        You have no dick so u gotta b one
                        Shows Over hoped you had FUN

They call me mental but I'm not I'd like to consider myself crazy

At the moment anyways..............

Comment

Originally posted by Sheets
                          Shit, that ain't that much. The only job I've ever had was for about a year at Kumon, which is like a shitty math school where the kids pay $85 a month to get these papers that are supposed to help them with math. I corrected papers, I didn't have to do much (I sat around a lot), and I worked 3 hours twice a week. I got about $170 a month, but I had to quit when I changed schools cuz the school is so fuckin far away from my house and I can't get home or to Kumon early enough. But anyway, if I got paid for really not doing shit, I think there's probably an easier job out there for you. Maybe use one of your days off to go looking for one.

Comment

babe im at the point where i do chores for my parents like theres no tommorow and all i get is a MEASLY $10 pocket money
                            wha?? what the fuck can i buy with $10?? Earplugs so i dont have to hear rich kids talk about their 1000 000 dollar houses and $500 shoes...grrr

i need a job bad
                            we broke, we young and we stupid.....but as pac said life goes on
                            http://images.winter.i7sport.com.au/...cacf923e_5.jpg
                            Fried chicken...you roll it in FAT, dip it in FAT, cook it in FAT and get FAT

Comment

i worked as a cashier this summer and didnt make shit so i know it sucks. im in college now so i aint even workin.. gonna start giving plasma i think to make some ez money.. thats fucked up bout your friends, not too good of friends.. hang in there man, shit sucks sometimes..
                              www.norml.org

"Freedom is a state of mind, a mind is a state of being, stay the fuck out of my mind and my being!"

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tandhted, Today, 08:29 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tandhted  
                              Started by shawanemi, Today, 09:20 AM