No announcement yet.

help me help my friend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should stage something that almost kills her... Then when she gets terrified she will realize how valuable life is.

My Suggestion... fake a 'near' car accident.

No joke this sounds stupid but when she gets a taste of it, she really wont want it anymore.

if this doesnt work, talk to your local mental ward because otherwise you will let her slip away and regret not comitting her and getting her professional help.

Comment

Originally posted by The Pimp
      Maybe put her in a mental institute.
      WORD!
      The biggest threat to security, is the belief there is no threat".

Comment

sorry to hear

I am sorry to hear your friend is going through this and that you are going through this with her. But she obviously has deeper issues....music cannot and definately is not the only reason she is feeling this way. And don't listen to anyone who tells you to 'leave her alone' or that 'she is looking for attention'. Of course she's looking for attention..she wants help. But you really should find the real reason, there is obviously something that is really affecting her. If you can't find out from her, do your own searching by talking to her family or somebody else who associates with her that maybe you personally don't know about. Ask her why she likes particular songs that make her feel the way she does and analyze her answer. There maybe something there. Good Luck!

Comment

Re: help me help my friend!!!

Originally posted by blue_devil
          okay all of u who have words of wisdom i need'em now

two weeks ago one of my best friends decided she wants to die. She say she will kill herself by overdosin drugz (she's never taken ANY drugz eva but now she's buyin n pilin'em up for what she calls "the big day")
          all of us who know her n luv her r horrified -she says her decision is final n nuttin can change her mind. She doesn't have any problems, she says it' no one's fault, she just sees no point in life.
          She listens to gothic n death metal n she says that music "opened her eyes". i never thought music could have that much influence on someone but since she started listenin to gothic she just sinks deeper in depression! she worships Slipknot n Slayer n HIM n she believs that all of them will eventually commit suicide n then they'll all b together........
          we, her friends r with her all day tryin to talk her out of it but she just calls us idiots n says nuttin matters to her anymo.yesterday she got really pissed n said that if we don't let her do it da way she wants (drug overdose) she'll just jump out of da window or sumthin.........we luv her so much n she knows it, but she says luv don't mean shit to her n only pain is worth experiencin.......

her parents think this is just a childish phase that will go away- but she's 22, she's no child!!!

i'm really exhausted n desperate rite now, n i can't keep this problem to myself anymo ....i hoped this ...i don know what to say or do amymo ...on nov 3rd it will b 5 years since our friend killed herself n this girl says she don't wanna live to see that day this year....

i'm very interested in hearin opinions of all u who listen to gothic, coz she says that people who r not into that culture can't understand what she's trin to do................CAN U?

please help
          man,fuck all the nonsense,go and tie her ass up right now and put on some postive learning tapes,and while she tied up,paint her damn room,keep her tied up until the 6th,then if she doesn't act right,tell her if she kills herself,y'all gonna follow cuz without her your nothing and then we'll all be 2gether,but we are gonna cheat our family and friends out of our lives,becuz we wanted to be with you! See how she handles that,if she don't change her mind,fuck it grab a sling shot and throw the pills down her throat or push her out the window,one of them will straighten her out!!!
          mr. poop chute banger says....
          Homeland Security Advisory System
          http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
          is wrestling fake?
          http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

Originally posted by BacardiAndMountainDew
            You should stage something that almost kills her... Then when she gets terrified she will realize how valuable life is.

My Suggestion... fake a 'near' car accident.

No joke this sounds stupid but when she gets a taste of it, she really wont want it anymore.

if this doesnt work, talk to your local mental ward because otherwise you will let her slip away and regret not comitting her and getting her professional help.
            call me a dumbfuck but that really does sound like a good idea

lol rev
            Peep out my new track - "Whaleface (Reintroduction)"

L O S T

Comment

ummm

this sounds like a crisis ,,,, only God can decide her destiny now.... :s
              "Only GoD can Judge Me" - 2Pac

Comment

Re: ummm

Originally posted by Sinner187
                this sounds like a crisis ,,,, only God can decide her destiny now.... :s
                Word this one is in God's hands i just he sorts this all out cos either way it's gonna be a long hard road! Trust me i have been there-Ellie
                Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

She probably just wants attention...
                  My friend's friend (my old friend) tried to "kill himself" tonite...
                  He took a drug overdose while drinking Martini.
                  Hes in hospital... I know he did it for attention...
                  If he really wanted to die he would of jumped of a bridge!
                  But some want people to cry out for them so much they risk their lives!

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus
                    She probably just wants attention...
                    My friend's friend (my old friend) tried to "kill himself" tonite...
                    He took a drug overdose while drinking Martini.
                    Hes in hospital... I know he did it for attention...
                    If he really wanted to die he would of jumped of a bridge!
                    But some want people to cry out for them so much they risk their lives!
                    I kinda agree with you marcus, however there are some people in a real terrible depression that just do not want to go on whatever, they cant bear waking up foir anyother day to get thruof suffering so they feel dying is the only answer. As an attention stunt people do take overdoses so they know theycan wake up in hospital and people can give them attention, but then again some people wanna die and take an overdose in the hope that if they changed their mind about dying they could still be in the hospital bed! Whatever blue devils friend's situation is, someone's gota stop it-Ellie
                    ps everyone just keep praying
                    Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

I kinda agree with you marcus, however there are some people in a real terrible depression that just do not want to go on whatever, they cant bear waking up foir anyother day to get thruof suffering so they feel dying is the only answer. As an attention stunt people do take overdoses so they know theycan wake up in hospital and people can give them attention, but then again some people wanna die and take an overdose in the hope that if they changed their mind about dying they could still be in the hospital bed! Whatever blue devils friend's situation is, someone's gota stop it-Ellie
                      I respect your opinion.
                      But I said this because I know the dude and his life isnt so bad enough to kill himself, hes not mentally fucked up, only excuse is attention and hes always trying to seek attention. And people who take drugs do it because they think its easy to do and they will fall asleep and die... in fact its a very painful death as you vomit, organs xpand and sometimes burst, kidneys fail, liver collapses etc... so ive heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus

I respect your opinion.
                        But I said this because I know the dude and his life isnt so bad enough to kill himself, hes not mentally fucked up, only excuse is attention and hes always trying to seek attention. And people who take drugs do it because they think its easy to do and they will fall asleep and die... in fact its a very painful death as you vomit, organs xpand and sometimes burst, kidneys fail, liver collapses etc... so ive heard.
                        Marcus in your situation you know best and i said that some people do it for attention and some people don't and as u say and i a truely agree YOUR friend does do it for attention! Taking an overdose is a bad way to make it end even thought u shouldn't! In some cases people's lives are so bad they feel like they have to end them, but either way suicide is not the way out it may feel better and seem better but u gotta hold on! Hurtng yourself only makes the suffering 10 times harder and u aint gonna die that easily. Not may people would stab themselves as a way out mostly just get bladdered with booze, and u can still survive, then u gotta live thru the vomiting and all that-Ellie
                        Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

im so sorry to here that... all i can say, is to never leave her alone, do waht ever you have to, just dont leave her alone... i hope she snaps out of this...

im not trying to offend n e one by saying this, but i think people who commit suicide are fuckt... i know shit can be harsh in life i know life sucks sometimes, but things will get beter if you try and make them beter... i dunno thats just what i think
                          WHAT A SPLENDED PIE PIZZA PIZZA PIE!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree with that too. I have nothing to say on this, its hard to express feelings when the time is ticking....

Get rid of the crap she listens to aswell, maybe give her a Barry White CD to calm her down :D

Comment

Originally posted by The Pimp
                              Maybe put her in a mental institute.
                              fuck it, da whole world is a giant mental institute...

well my friend started couselin, shrink put her on sum medications so now she's artificially "happy" all da time (but thank heavens at least she's not suicidal anymo) if there really was sum chemical imbalance in her brain i hope pills will fix it, but i'm not sure if da real problem is bein solved - i hope shrink does a good job

thanx every1 for advice & support!

p.s. Ellie, i wish u COULD talk to my friend, u'r much younger yet so much wiser than her! u'd make a great therapist!
                              Rev too, u sure know how to put sense into ppl!
                              "If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off!"
                              http://www.starwars.com/eu/img/eu_curve.jpg
                              AIM : BlueDevilVic

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bfigsaptnoa, Today, 04:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view