HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Have You Done That Fucked Up Your Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ilia5150
    replied
    my best friend and i broke into her dads house, he charged us for it but my friend being under 18 got away with it and me being over 18 got charged so now i have a record, this one mistake ruined my dream of traveling the US as a nanny because they wont let me in for NOW and what gets me is that they let worst criminals in the country, what is going through their heads!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dazzilla
    replied
    Biggest mistake in my life isn't made yet....Although I do fight alot with my mum, maybe that'll turn into major beef and I'll run away.
    But with the drugs situation, I have made my decisions in only ever smoking weed, and with being drunk, its all for fun....but moderating your dosage of alcohol.

We'll see as life ravels on...

But fuck it, its all good the hood is up in the Source....:D

Leave a comment:

• blue_devil
    replied
    don't have many regrets in my life, most of da shit that happened i take as a lesson (tho i would've luved to skip a few of those)

only thing i REALLY regret is not movin to Canada when i had da chance, my life would've been soooo much easier (or maybe not? i guess i'll neva know!!!)

Leave a comment:

• hollywood221
    replied
    mistakes ........

i wish i would've cut up my credit cards, or maybe used them to go back to school. i should've never let the new b*tch at work cut my hair. i will never say my daughter was a mistake , but i will say her daddy was.

Leave a comment:

• cold_fusion
    replied
    I wish I had a kept my stupid ass in school.....................but noooooooo lets go get drunk, lets go get high................dammit.

thats about it.

Leave a comment:

• shadyone
    replied
    Originally posted by Freestyla122
    damn i fucked up a good frendship
    been there man, just give it some time... but what the hell you spending all that money on her for in the first place? you just asked her out and your spending $100 on her? my ass always be broke so that seems like a lot of fuckin dough to drop on a chick right when ya ask her out. shit i dont think i ever spent $100 on a chick

Leave a comment:

• D12sAzHottie
    replied
    I think all the decisions i have practically made since I was like 15 have fucked up my life now at 19 well in a month I'm kinda like damn I wish I could be inncocent and naive sometimes I feel like I lost all dat shit I mean I still know how to have fun but damn everybody's is like on a different level then me for my age I feel lie I'm 30 no offense ot anyoone that is but I just wanna feel my age..I've been fucked over my guys too much and also my homegirls I mean who can u trust hmm not even family they fucked up too lol anyways much luv melanie

Leave a comment:

• T*I*A
    replied
    Originally posted by BlingBlingBabe

Word, That it does!!!!!!! thanx steph but really i try not to let it get to me like wildflower said, life goes on! i believe one day ill be rewarded for all tha shit that happens to me an ill be happy then!! they say everything happens for a reason but some things i cant quite work out why the hell horrible shit happens! lifes fucked up you know you gotta ride it like a biach! LOL
    Hey girl I read your list and I have gone through a lot of the same shit as you like getting beat at home and school so I know exactly how you feel.I used to think that life was not even worth living though cuz I didn't think it would ever get better but believe it or not it did and I think that stuff does happen for a reason,people like you and me come out stronger and with a more distinguished character.So it looks like you are pretty positive which is great,just keep your head up.

Leave a comment:

• nico313
    replied
    Well,
    I have done alot of things that fucked up my life for a hot minute.
    Everything can be repaired, and those that cannot are those that you blame yourself for.
    For instance.....
    - fucked up my life by fucking around in college-Now I have seen that its better to pick yourself up and try again, rather then dwell on it.
    I have gumption, I also am registering for 2 classes this spring- Problem solved.

-fucked up my life by drinking and doing drugs-Now that I have actully finally and truly seen that nothing that I have done thus far w/ druga and drinking included in my life has bettered it in any way.
    I simply just say no, it was hard in the beginnning, but I believe once you are ready to stop your mind really works w/ you and you w/ regain self control.

-fucked up my life by leaving my X ( which would include being to stubborn and not thinking b4 I speak)-This is where I talk about the blaming yourself thing, I have been blaming myself for a yr and a half about him and I, I see that it takes 2 two tango.
    I am not that stubborn anymore, time is to precious to waste.
    I am trying to really work on the thinking b4 I speak.

There is alot that I will not put down on here, because I am trying to work on not letting to many peeps into my personal life.
    -Sometimes the less you say is actully more-

I had a very specail friend that has helped me threw alot of things and that has given me great advice, everyone needs of those.
    -Jodi

Leave a comment:

• BlingBlingBabe
    replied
    Originally posted by wildflowerT
    But life goes on!
    Word, That it does!!!!!!! thanx steph but really i try not to let it get to me like wildflower said, life goes on! i believe one day ill be rewarded for all tha shit that happens to me an ill be happy then!! they say everything happens for a reason but some things i cant quite work out why the hell horrible shit happens! lifes fucked up you know you gotta ride it like a biach! LOL

Leave a comment:

• MaGiK-MuShRoOm
    replied
    everything i have ever done was a mistake...

the biggest mistake my olds made... was me

Leave a comment:

• vonne
    replied
    what have you done that messed up your life..............i was born

Leave a comment:

• nastyasmacaroni
    replied
    my biggest mistake will be in 3 weeks when i have fucked up my exams, i am in my final year of school ever, exams are all that's left, i have probably done about 20 hours of study my whole life but i know i will fail if i don't start studying. This will decide what i do for the rest of my questionably pointful existence.
    Somebody help me!
    i need to get motivated.

Leave a comment:

• Baby_K
    replied
    Using blades or knifes watever to try and stop my pain.....makes it better for a min then u feel more awful after! (if u get wat i mean)! but then shit happens..life goes on, i try not to get to upset by stuff going on in my life!! i try to block as much out as poss and not think bout it!! well apart from a couple of things!!

Leave a comment:

• derty becky
    replied
    not standing up for myself when i was being bullied
    not spending enough time with my friend, sarah b4 she
    died
    not doing well enough in skool
    there are a lot more but i aint gonna go in2 them

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS