HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are ever feeling down in the dumps...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wow its so exciting to hear yet another testimonial on how the bajajaja has changed someones life and let them take a positive turn...its not to late for the rest of you to see the light
    AIM-CandyGirl8297
    MSN[email protected]

    Comment


    • #17
      *TV Commercial*

      "Tired of useless Yoga tapes? Continuesly buying products that aren't working? Then Bajajajaja is the right product for you!.
      Recent studies have proven that Bajajajaja is the newest Yoga of the 21st century.

      *Skips to a paid customer*

      "I was a lonely depressed suicidal teen before I was introduced to BAJAJAJAJA. Now, because of this new found way of life I have lots of friends, Im happier than Ive ever been and I have a love for life that is beyond words! I cant imagine life without it now:

      IM HOOKED ON BAJAJAJAJA FOR LIFE!"

      *Skips to spokesman*

      "Seen the proof, now get the results and order Bajajajaja today! Only FREE and if you order in the next 10 minutes you will recieve....

      (Note from Dazzilla: Continue this. (post what you will recieve in the next 10 minutes, everyone can participate.)

      Comment


      • #18
        Bajjajajajjaa...

        Originally posted by Dazzilla
        *TV Commercial*

        "Tired of useless Yoga tapes? Continuesly buying products that aren't working? Then Bajajajaja is the right product for you!.
        Recent studies have proven that Bajajajaja is the newest Yoga of the 21st century.

        *Skips to a paid customer*

        "I was a lonely depressed suicidal teen before I was introduced to BAJAJAJAJA. Now, because of this new found way of life I have lots of friends, Im happier than Ive ever been and I have a love for life that is beyond words! I cant imagine life without it now:

        IM HOOKED ON BAJAJAJAJA FOR LIFE!"

        *Skips to spokesman*

        "Seen the proof, now get the results and order Bajajajaja today! Only FREE and if you order in the next 10 minutes you will recieve....

        (Note from Dazzilla: Continue this. (post what you will recieve in the next 10 minutes, everyone can participate.)
        A lifesize blowup doll of Scarface88, Complete with Lubricant and a "Ballpark" hotdog.

        Watch as he gets his ass plugged like a pro!

        ::cuts to scene with bizarre in a shower cap getting the blowup doll rawdogg in the ass::

        Bjajajajajajjajaja and Scarface's inflamed ass.

        Nothing Can Beat it.

        Comment


        • #19
          ...after receiving the free products that are available with our special purchase of Bajajajajjajaja, send the information form that comes with the Blow Up Doll and recieve a free Bajajajjaja coke bottle cap! Yes thats right, a free Bottle Cap!

          Comment


          • #20
            LOL...oops I mean bajajaja
            AIM-CandyGirl8297
            MSN[email protected]

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Bajjajajajjaa...

              Originally posted by ShadyGangsta007


              A lifesize blowup doll of Scarface88, Complete with Lubricant and a "Ballpark" hotdog.

              Watch as he gets his ass plugged like a pro!

              ::cuts to scene with bizarre in a shower cap getting the blowup doll rawdogg in the ass::

              Bjajajajajajjajaja and Scarface's inflamed ass.

              Nothing Can Beat it.
              Quit posting your damn fantasies about me Shady! This shit is getting old; Like I said before, you stay outta my buisness, and i'll stay outta yours.
              http://11111.homestead.com/files/ban29.jpg

              Comment


              • #22
                i woke up one morning and i was like wheres me bajajjajjajjajja
                back from the day when saying whore was cool

                Comment


                • #23
                  Bjajajaajajjaja..

                  Originally posted by MC_R_Ac_H
                  i woke up one morning and i was like wheres me bajajjajjajjajja
                  Me too, Sister, Me too.

                  Comment

                  Post ad widget 300x250

                  Collapse

                  LATEST POSTS

                  Collapse

                  Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by ivanjevans, Today, 12:20 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post ivanjevans  
                  Started by vzday, Today, 12:17 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post vzday
                  by vzday
                   
                  Started by mahimbakafu, Yesterday, 09:36 PM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post mahimbakafu  
                  Started by tkaxec, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post tkaxec
                  by tkaxec
                   
                  Started by igbamgpanau, Yesterday, 04:31 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post igbamgpanau  
                  Started by divenhoune, Yesterday, 04:00 AM
                  0 responses
                  3 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post divenhoune  
                  Started by LoraTucker, Yesterday, 03:13 AM
                  0 responses
                  3 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post LoraTucker  
                  Started by jeffery8, Yesterday, 03:12 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post jeffery8  
                  Started by gosaraf, Yesterday, 01:03 AM
                  0 responses
                  3 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post gosaraf
                  by gosaraf
                   
                  Started by asda, 05-07-2018, 04:46 PM
                  2 responses
                  18 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Drishk
                  by Drishk
                   
                  Working...
                  X