Ignorants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignorants

hi everybody. im tired of live in the middle of nowhere and see how stupid is spanish ppl disrespectin hip hop world and hip hop culture, its just disgusting. many ppl here is like "old shaped" and they think bboys and hip hop r just a circus and they laugh and make fun of hip hop videos and music and they just think we r a bunch of cocksuckers with nuttin to do but clownin. we still r treated like shit here and eminem, dre, snoop, etc. r recognized as drug addicts that r sellin records only for win more money and pay his hits and then his rehabs. the problem of ignorance/disrespect is important for the hip hop fans here cuz if rappers dont sell records here and arent famous here, they wont perform here and do any show here, and thats why i feel like a fuckin idiot here (when im typin this text, my family is mad at me just cuz im molesting them makin noise when im writin in a senseless board........).

also theres a problem here with the fuckin trendies, yeah, cuz maybe some european ppl feel like me in this situation (daddy, shut up!!). they wear clothes like rottweiler, pittbull, scottish clan and more trendie shit that i use to spit when i get the chance. they usually put his super-mega (they call it like that) audio music system on and play techno, dance, progressive......makin noise and flippin themselves with his music when "anormal ppl" try to live their lives without the noise of a loudy synthetizer. ok, all things would be almost cool unless they used to diss hip hop and tell us that ja rule has just invented a new way to put his underpants on his head (usually called bandana). im mad about it and im tired of find devils night in the number 347770570394852 in the records list in spain.

i would talk about more things like beefs with trendies and shit, but im tired of writin. hope u tell some advices of if u have had the same problem, tell me how u felt about it.

peace

yo bullet

thats fucked but if they don't understand good music and they look down on u 4 it,pay it no attention cuz you still got us here on the board!!!REV!!!
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

Yeah don't feel bad,where I live everyone sucks too,I live in a fucked up town full of preps and racist redneck hillbillies.Nothing is worse than that.And none of my friends like hip hop music.I am thankful for this and other D12 boards!
      AIM-CandyGirl8297
      MSN[email protected]

Comment

i feel the same as you man....

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bfigsaptnoa, Today, 04:19 AM
        0 responses