stupid asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid asshole

i already talked about this with lots of people but i have to get it of my chest, it keeps bugging me (sorry for all the people who are getting tired of it!)
    alright, i met this guy 3 weeks ago, had a nice evening, got eachothers phonenumbers. aight, we kept texting and shit and we were chatting a lot on msn. lately i didnt think anymore about him, there was not that much contact anymore. buttttt 2 days ago he was online and we chatted again. and he was soo sweet to me, cant repeat it all, but the most important thing was that he said he'd missed me and he wanted to see me very bad. aight cool! then yesterday....he was online again, we were again talking, and im like 'he you wanna catch a movie with me?' 'have to think about it" at that moment i already thought like i thought he wanted to see me. so i ask him 'i dont get you any more, do you want me or not?' 'no!" shitt what????? so im like 'aight bey' i had enough of it. but i didnt get an explanation, so i asked like 5 min later 'if you dont want me, then why did you say all those things to me?' well he didnt answer my question but he said this: "i dont know how to say this, im ashamed of it, but i already have a girlfriend 2 weeks now!" sshhittttt asshole, im soooo angry right now!!! he couldnt even tell me on msn 2 weeks ago that he had a gf???? shit what a chicken. if i hadnt asked him, i still wouldnt know!!!! how pathetic is that!? he could have texted me about it, or tell me on msn, but no he didnt, he pretended like he was is love with me. stupid fuck!
    how can i ever trust a guy again when he did this to me????? i dont know how to believe a guy anymore. but maybe because i feel really played right now. shit, i feel like sick thinking about it!

girl this is what u gotta do

gimme his email (spamming time muhahah)

nah 4 real tho, i know that it might get so annoying but maybe he didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying "i got a GF"....maybe he thought you'd get let down.
    see females like talking things out, but guys like hiding their emotions and not talking about their problems...maybe he thought if he didn't tell you that it would go away.

anywayz im not gunna analyse the male species for u lol...

just forget about him, get a new man (who dont have a gf bajaja)
    peace
    http://images.winter.i7sport.com.au/...cacf923e_5.jpg
    Fried chicken...you roll it in FAT, dip it in FAT, cook it in FAT and get FAT

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Lil Lady
      girl this is what u gotta do
      gimme his email (spamming time muhahah)
      hahaha already thought about that!!! i already texted him a very angry sms so thats enough for me now!

[/B][/QUOTE]nah 4 real tho, i know that it might get so annoying but maybe he didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying "i got a GF"....maybe he thought you'd get let down.
      see females like talking things out, but guys like hiding their emotions and not talking about their problems...maybe he thought if he didn't tell you that it would go away.[/B][/QUOTE]

yeah i know what you mean, but he really hurt my feelings by doing it this way! if he told me earlier it would have been different, i would have been like 'yeah ok'

[/B][/QUOTE]anywayz im not gunna analyse the male species for u lol...[/B][/QUOTE]

lmao!!! no dont need that!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]just forget about him, get a new man (who dont have a gf bajaja)
      peace [/B][/QUOTE]

yeaaah i know, everybody is telling me that, a friend of mine already told me she would take me out and get me a new GOOD guy lol

Comment

rev speaks for all real men?

Listen shorty,he was just trying to get ur goodies thats all,see men ain't shit,we think with the wrong head and thats fucked up cuz we think like that,but we are men,so,go out and find your that special somebody and treat him like a king and he should treat you like a queen,my girl loves me and i love her,so i found that special person for me,now go out and do the same,hopefully,theres more good men out there like me,just check it out 4 urself and you might find wot ur looking for!!!REV?
        mr. poop chute banger says....
        Homeland Security Advisory System
        http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
        is wrestling fake?
        http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

aaahh girl i know where u coming from, but believe me, not all guys are like that, sure most of them, but u'll find the right guy,

i said it b4 ill say it again

guys are great every girl should own one
          WHAT A SPLENDED PIE PIZZA PIZZA PIE!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: rev speaks for all real men?

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
            Listen shorty,he was just trying to get ur goodies thats all,see men ain't shit,we think with the wrong head and thats fucked up cuz we think like that,but we are men,so,go out and find your that special somebody and treat him like a king and he should treat you like a queen,my girl loves me and i love her,so i found that special person for me,now go out and do the same,hopefully,theres more good men out there like me,just check it out 4 urself and you might find wot ur looking for!!!REV?
            yeah i know! tnx, i know there are good men too, and im going to find one tonight!!! (maybe, but trying!) i know lots of guys who love their gf very much, so i know it all!!! im going to find one too, fo sure!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: rev speaks for all real men?

Originally posted by Paradiso

yeah i know! tnx, i know there are good men too, and im going to find one tonight!!! (maybe, but trying!) i know lots of guys who love their gf very much, so i know it all!!! im going to find one too, fo sure!!!!!
              just wait for the right 1 to come along,i'm sure ur a beautiful young lady and men are drooling all over you,just wait for the man who drools the least and give him a try?
              mr. poop chute banger says....
              Homeland Security Advisory System
              http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
              is wrestling fake?
              http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

if he didnt even told u he had a GF himself themn he aint shit, and dont even deserve someone like you

en hier's un foto om je wat op te vrolijken lol(voor de 850804502e x ofzo)
                DertyHarry.CJB.Net

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet
                  if he didnt even told u he had a GF himself themn he aint shit, and dont even deserve someone like you

en hier's un foto om je wat op te vrolijken lol(voor de 850804502e x ofzo)
                  lmao @ that pic again!! youre so sweet!!! tnx so much babe!

Comment

..........dejabeau.........

i had a few weeks ago the same problem with one girl, we met one time, changed cell phone numbers and days later, she didnt respond...........what the hell!!!!

im tired of ass suckers that wants u to pass some funny day and then leave u witout sayin nothin.......argggg......i hope this girl calls back!

Comment

Hey Paradiso

I know how you feel girlfriend.
                      But I got to tell you this:

"This guy is 100% male. Thats just how guys act. Im 25 and I still havent figured that out. That happens to every girl many times in life. There are like 5 out of every 100 that are NOT like that. 95 are just like that guy you talked about. Some are obvious about it and some look nice for longer time. But you usualy find out that they are the 95% (the other 5% are our fathers or something).

You just keep your head up, girl cause its got nothing to do with how you are I bet you are super - its just the men that we have to deal with that makes us think less of ourselves even though we have no reason to!

!!!
                      You all feel me?
                      Here´s my pic.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/61b168db/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/ojojoj---1.jpg?pfNfAR8AUYnd91pp

Comment

Re: Hey Paradiso

Originally posted by Iceland_chick
                        I know how you feel girlfriend.
                        But I got to tell you this:

"This guy is 100% male. Thats just how guys act. Im 25 and I still havent figured that out. That happens to every girl many times in life. There are like 5 out of every 100 that are NOT like that. 95 are just like that guy you talked about. Some are obvious about it and some look nice for longer time. But you usualy find out that they are the 95% (the other 5% are our fathers or something).

You just keep your head up, girl cause its got nothing to do with how you are I bet you are super - its just the men that we have to deal with that makes us think less of ourselves even though we have no reason to!

!!!
                        You all feel me?
                        i def feel you gurl!! i know exactely what you mean!!! its very sweet what you wrote to me, thank you so much! ive already put him outta my head, and im very happy now (no i didnt find another guy yet, but i dont need a guy to be happy! im glad i dont :D )
                        so thanx everybody who replied to this thread, it really helped me and i know there are good guys, and im gonna find one!!! fo sure!!!
                        much love!

Comment

Glad I could help

Im glad you feel better.

We girls got to stick together when it comes to rotten men!
                          Here´s my pic.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/61b168db/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/ojojoj---1.jpg?pfNfAR8AUYnd91pp

Comment

yeah that happens to me alot..

But right now there a guy that want's to fuck me heard but slow..then kill me..i go"y would u wanna kill me?" he goes "i'm not sure its my bizzness" and i was like"what tha fuck?!" then he sent me a file.i go"whats this?" he goes"ur pic,i wanna see if i got the right girl..look at it" i was like"..ummmm" hes like"just take the pic,tell me if its u" and i was like"umm no thats ok" cus i never belived him be4 but he wanted to send me a pic of MYSELF so i was really freaked out! and i was talkin to Roman(SKorPioN) at the time and he settled me down cus i was really scared! i was talkin to Ian also(Spilla!) and he clamed me down a bit to but i really think Roman 4 that i was really scared about that and u realy calmed me down and made me laugh..soo..thanks u 2*kisses*

Luv:Samantha
                            Shoutout(s):
                            Nothingmathers
                            Psycho69

Comment

Originally posted by Phyco_Bitch69
                              yeah that happens to me alot..But right now there a guy that want's to fuck me heard but slow..then kill me..i go"y would u wanna kill me?" he goes "i'm not sure its my bizzness" and i was like"what tha fuck?!" then he sent me a file.i go"whats this?" he goes"ur pic,i wanna see if i got the right girl..look at it" i was like"..ummmm" hes like"just take the pic,tell me if its u" and i was like"umm no thats ok" cus i never belived him be4 but he wanted to send me a pic of MYSELF so i was really freaked out! and i was talkin to Roman(SKorPioN) at the time and he settled me down cus i was really scared! i was talkin to Ian also(Spilla!) and he clamed me down a bit to but i really think Roman 4 that i was really scared about that and u realy calmed me down and made me laugh..soo..thanks u 2*kisses*
                              wow sounds like that guy is just a little fucked up in the head........thats freaky shit!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bfigsaptnoa, Today, 04:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post bfigsaptnoa  
                              Started by ivanjevans, Today, 12:20 AM