Followers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Followers

Followers, teenyboppers, lamers, wannabe's, etc. I see a LOT of people like that on the boards here.

They merely agree with the person who started the thread 'cause they "know" that person (i.e they chatted with the person once on MSN or ICQ, whatever). Doesn't anyone else find that amusing, that a lot of people can't create their own fucking opinion? A lot of people seem to go with the flow and are too fucking scared to state their own opinion, 'cause they "might get beef".

And the majority of the people that are followers, carry a wannabe/teenybopping nickname, and have an average age of 14 years old.

I think it's fucking sad. Ain't no one got any guts of self confidence around here? Geez.

Keep it real.

Happy birthday dude.

Happy

birthday

dude

Comment

shit i aint no follower! i started a fuckin thread bout britney spears how i like her new style, shit that was just askin for beef but i just wanted to state my opinion!!!

i dont follow anyone! an im not scared to be independant ! shit ppl think i try to be too independant and that is gonna get me in shit one day but i dont give a fuck!!!!
      http://www.crimelibrary.com/american...20(corbis).jpg
      IM JUS DRINKIN, SMOKIN, STRAIGHT WEST COASTIN!!!!!

Comment

oh yea

----#-------------#---------#---------#--------------#------------#--------

-------------------------*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*-----------------------------

--------#---------#------------#------------#-----------#---------#-------

Comment

yea i know what ur sayin.
          sum people don't speak their mind or whateva because they don't want any beef or shit 2 happen... you can't blame them though.
          4 me, i jus say what i think or what's on my mind.

oh yea happy birthday dude.

peace

p.s can anyone see my pic in my sig, or is it jus me...?
          Count your blessings not your problems and stay focused man - Talib Kweli

Comment

no sweety its not their

Comment

Re: Followers

Originally posted by Whizzman
              Followers, teenyboppers, lamers, wannabe's, etc. I see a LOT of people like that on the boards here.

They merely agree with the person who started the thread 'cause they "know" that person (i.e they chatted with the person once on MSN or ICQ, whatever). Doesn't anyone else find that amusing, that a lot of people can't create their own fucking opinion? A lot of people seem to go with the flow and are too fucking scared to state their own opinion, 'cause they "might get beef".

And the majority of the people that are followers, carry a wannabe/teenybopping nickname, and have an average age of 14 years old.

I think it's fucking sad. Ain't no one got any guts of self confidence around here? Geez.

Keep it real.
              i think your refferring to me

and i aint no teenybopper, i only did this name as a joke for fucks skae
              and also the only thing i said was "why did u answer the thread if u didnt like it" ...i wasnt dissing you or following anyone

and i do have my own opinion, i thought it was funny shit and if i didnt think it was funny, i would have said sumthin

believe it or not im a very honest person and u can ask any1 i know on the boards about that, and im very indepdendant and not afraid to say whats on my mind

peace anyways....and happy birthday

Comment

if its ya bday WHY U HERE?! GO DRINK SOME & BE PISSED :D

Comment

sLiMs n01 bItCh - Ok, sure. But it was a dumbass remark 'cause people are entitled to their own opnion. So there's no reason to attack just anyone 'cause of a different opinion, and that's what annoys me about some people around here, and just in real life as well. But okay, as far as I'm concerned, no hard feelings(?).

There's this person who dresses like me, walks like me, talks like me, and well he's just basically a clone of me. If I say "yes", he says "yes", etc. And that can seriously annoy the fuck out of you, believe me.

The reason why I took this board as an example is 'cause there are a lot of people like that around here as well. I ain't talking about wannabe's that wanna be like me here, but just talking to suck-ups who wanna be like the rest, and just go with the flow 'cause they're too scared to get hated or anything.

I hope this cleared my intention of thread up a bit.

Note: Thanks people, but my birthday was yesterday On another note: And of course there was a certain ammount of alcoholic beverages present at the time..

kazychroniclady - I never did see that Britney stuff, but ... wow. That takes quite some guts.

Good to see that there are people that can create their own opinion and can respect some else's.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Whizzman
                    sLiMs n01 bItCh - Ok, sure. But it was a dumbass remark 'cause people are entitled to their own opnion. So there's no reason to attack just anyone 'cause of a different opinion, and that's what annoys me about some people around here, and just in real life as well. But okay, as far as I'm concerned, no hard feelings(?).

There's this person who dresses like me, walks like me, talks like me, and well he's just basically a clone of me. If I say "yes", he says "yes", etc. And that can seriously annoy the fuck out of you, believe me.

The reason why I took this board as an example is 'cause there are a lot of people like that around here as well. I ain't talking about wannabe's that wanna be like me here, but just talking to suck-ups who wanna be like the rest, and just go with the flow 'cause they're too scared to get hated or anything.

I hope this cleared my intention of thread up a bit.
                    aight dawg, im sorry....i know ya entitled to ya own opinion, i jus thought it was a bit harsh at the time but thats cool

anyways i know tha feelin- one of my suposedly best mates, all she does is copy me, yknow everything i like, everything i wear, everythin i say- jus nethin and it pisses me offf cuz i really wanna be an individual so i know wot ya goin thru
                    i know it may be cuz shes quiet, but it pisses me off 2 have like a clone when i jus wanna be myself
                    i was actually thinkin bout makin a thread about this- yknow people copyin

well neways
                    no hard feelins
                    peace

Comment

Originally posted by sLiMs n01 bItCh

aight dawg, im sorry....i know ya entitled to ya own opinion, i jus thought it was a bit harsh at the time but thats cool

anyways i know tha feelin- one of my suposedly best mates, all she does is copy me, yknow everything i like, everything i wear, everythin i say- jus nethin and it pisses me offf cuz i really wanna be an individual so i know wot ya goin thru
                      i know it may be cuz shes quiet, but it pisses me off 2 have like a clone when i jus wanna be myself
                      i was actually thinkin bout makin a thread about this- yknow people copyin

well neways
                      no hard feelins
                      peace
                      Ok, we cool now.

But copyers, followers, wannabe's ... etc. Bah. Just pathetic.

Keep it real.

Comment

why are people so scared of net beefs anyway?

Plus some of the "beefs" ive seen in here are nothing more than handbag fights, people need to know what beef actually means before they claiming there in one.
                        "Im sicker than finding out first hand that Jenifer Lopez can't fuck/ Im sicker than seeing Richard Prior in his wheelchair doing stand up" Chino XL

AIM : Me17983

-----------------------------------------------

Comment

people are entitled to their own opnion
                          ive seen a lot of peeps gettin into beef just cauz they stating their opinion and it happens to disagree wit another's.. thats bullshit but whatever
                          www.norml.org

"Freedom is a state of mind, a mind is a state of being, stay the fuck out of my mind and my being!"

Comment

word to this.......

anyway beef is fun...and tasty too.........

Comment

Originally posted by shadyone

ive seen a lot of peeps gettin into beef just cauz they stating their opinion and it happens to disagree wit another's.. thats bullshit but whatever
                              Yep, exactly my point.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ivanjevans, Today, 12:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ivanjevans