Girls who pull hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls who pull hair...

Smeone calm me down... Here's the deal... after putting in a 7 hour night at the bar I'm working part-time, I got not so much tips and not so many people... I decided to end the night by playing a little D12 for the remaining few to go home and talk to the kids about... anyway, I called a taxi for myself, the girl I live with, and two guys we know. When the taxi arrived we went out, I locked the door to the bar, and a British girl storms out of the bar next door demanding that it is HER taxi... The taxi driver said it was called from "Planet Subotnik" (where I work) the girl wouldn't move from my door so I pushed her a little so I could get by... she blew a fuckin' fuse and sank her stanky fingers in my long brown hair, pulling like a fucking maniac... I can't feel the whole side of my face only because she pulled my hair like the little bitch that she is... she dragged me across the street by my hair! She never punched me, but when I pushed her off and I got up, I got a few hits on her nasty tore up face, and the blood started flying! Finally her boyfriend pulled her away and my friend pulled me away... this was all over a taxi people... she thought it was the last taxi in the city or something...

Why did the whore have to pull my hair like that?!?! I am now sitting in an internet cafe where my friends work with her blood covering my hands and clothes... my head is throbbing.

Ladies stand up for yourselves and fight like you mean it, for real...

*I'm 25 and I haven't fought in ages... LOL maybe one needs this every once in a while... I'm not even drunk... I was just a little scared that the cops were gonna come cuz it was in the middle of a street by a couple bars and I had a lot of weed in my bag! *oops* That would look real nice... two foreigners fighting in Hamburg with drugs in da bag... good for my career over here, huh?

just felt like sharing this cuz it's definitely disturbing and I feel like I got some sort of scalp damage shit... I guess it's better than her cuz I think I smashed her tooth out, I dunno, I just see that there's a lot of blood from ... somewhere... and *I'M* not bleeding anywhere.

And to end this with the most disturbing thing... she was screaming very loudly "You fuckin' American, I'd do this just cuz you're a yank..." mmmm hmmmm

Gurls That Fight

Shit - some of the most violent fights ive seen have been Gurls fightin each other/ fuckin stilletoes in the face/ earings ripped out/ fuckin scratchin like crazy people - shit - fair e-nuff Ill admit I fight dirty / Ill bite woteva bodyparts nearest and ill kick u in the balls but gurls like that / nah thats too much Gurls should stay in the Kittchen JOKE
    L8R-Seb.b
    http://liquid2k.com/sebb/D12av.gif
    http://liquid2k.com/sebb/no2.jpg

Comment

HOW RUDE! WHAT A FUCKIN BITCH!

shit stupid ass hoe!!

good for you girl hope you fukced her up good!!!!!!

shit last fight i was in was when i was 9! and i had fuckin rollerblades on threw the bitch down the fuckin stairs and broke her arm (third arm i broke)!!!!

but no fights since then, my friends think its cos i look like i could do serious damage but i think its cos i try to be cool wit everyone
      http://www.crimelibrary.com/american...20(corbis).jpg
      IM JUS DRINKIN, SMOKIN, STRAIGHT WEST COASTIN!!!!!

Comment

damn a girl did that to me so i can go out wit her that hurt but i wasnt bleeding. but who can blame her cause i do have a great face
        ::esco

Comment

hey you are cute

i fucked up a guy once. not to get him to go out wit me though....we were playin hockey and he was fuckin pissin me off so i hit him in tha arm wit tha hockey stick and ACCEDENTLY (lets just say it was an accidant ok) broke his arm!!!!!

(arm no.2)

Comment

chroniclady... this girl was definitely a little bitch tonight... It's been two hours and I still have a fuckin' headache... She can be thankful that I didn't decide to take home a bottle of juice tonight cuz she'd be wearing it right about now...

that's a fine photo, Esco

Krazychroniclady... what's up with the first arm that you broke...LOL ? I haven't broke anyone's bones (yet), that's hardcore girl... seems like all the ganja that passes through our system would make us act the total opposite?!? Don't you think?! LOL

Comment

Ganja?

Yeah u right but sometimes it can get me so paranoid that ill b in a club and end up jus smashin a bottle on some innocent fucks head cos i thought he said somethin bout/me/the gurl im with etc / i think it all depends on the enviroment ur in when ur havin a toke??

Comment

me and u-

Originally posted by kazychroniclady
                hey you are cute

i fucked up a guy once. not to get him to go out wit me though....we were playin hockey and he was fuckin pissin me off so i hit him in tha arm wit tha hockey stick and ACCEDENTLY (lets just say it was an accidant ok) broke his arm!!!!!

(arm no.2)
                I dont like watchin gurls fight/ but U got the kinda attitude I like in a gurl - WE COULD BE BONNIE AN CLYDE lol

Comment

damn I hate that shit too when "bitches" like dat pull hair in fights to me thats liek the pussy way out of a fight cuz when I fight shit I'll fight u like a man would lol just fuckin clock 'em or gett'em down on the ground and kick the shit out of them lol.. I have loong hair to and I hate when peeps fuck with it thats like makes me want to be like oooppss reflex lol anyways sorry to hear bout dat shit girl... sum girls r just dumb drunk bitches dats for sure lmao anyways much luv melanie
                  My mind is racin it's pacin
                  With homicidal thoughts
                  Got me distraught
                  Pull a 1-8-7 on his ass
                  Kck him stab him his head I bash
                  Haha here's my final go
                  Let's finish off the show
                  Got your toy gun
                  You betta run
                  Cuz a toy this shit is not
                  Blood pressure red hot
                  Pull the trigger
                  Why you trippin
                  Aww did I hurt you
                  TO BAD MOTHA FUCKER
                  Fuck YOU and you're whole crew
                  Before all your asses get capped
                  STUPID FUCKER GOT BITCH SLAPPED
                  You have no dick so u gotta b one
                  Shows Over hoped you had FUN

They call me mental but I'm not I'd like to consider myself crazy

At the moment anyways..............

Comment

fights like those r jus to common at my place me n ma sis fight like that but not to that extreme..
                    like we mite scratch each other but only fo us to bleed a lil.
                    yea, so i noe how u feel.

hit me at: [email protected]

Comment

lol. naw the first one was a little more inocent, i was doin that thing where you catipult someone with your feet and i catipulted her a little too high!! i was 7.

all i can say is im prity a prity nice person, i dont stary fights n shit but if u piss me off it like marshall in to slim------>Hayley into crazychroniclady:D

Comment

I dont see the point in pullin hair in a fight. If ur gonna fight, fight properly. Wot also pisses me off is when ppl have 2 bring weapons wiv 'em!
                        Then again Im one of those girlz that like fightin!
                        :D xx
                        MSN: [email protected]

Comment

Who gives a shit? Fight how ya wanna fight, the main thing is 2 hurt them as much as possible? And me.... well when someones after me I run like fuck lol, I hate fighting unless I really have 2!
                          I Got 99 Problems But A Bitch Ain't 1

Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
                          That's where I saw the Leprchaun. He tells me to burn things!

I apokoise for beimg blind, unfortynatly my dog can;t type

Comment

Originally posted by Keep It Gangsta
                            Who gives a shit? Fight how ya wanna fight, the main thing is 2 hurt them as much as possible? And me.... well when someones after me I run like fuck lol, I hate fighting unless I really have 2!
                            You run like fuck when someone is after you? That's really "keeping it Gangsta", G ... bajajaja

Comment

god what a bitch

i hate it when girls scratch and pull hair, its fuckin annoyin, i had a fight with one of my so called "friends" not a long time ago, and all she did was scratch my face and pull my hair fuckin dumb bitch....i werent havin none of it lol i punched her
                              it makes girls seem all stupid and feeble....i fight like i mean it lol, sum1 said i fight like a boy.....

i try not to fight most of the time,and keep cool but if something does happen i will fight back. anyways i seem to fight more with boys lol :D

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ivanjevans, Today, 12:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ivanjevans  
                              Started by vzday, Today, 12:17 AM