No announcement yet.

I can't believe it..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were pit bulls. I didn't abuse them or anything and had them since puppies. I always kept them fenced in and they never had contact with cats so I'm guessing thats why.

Comment

omg you`re a shit owner

Comment

maybe if the cat wasn't such a pussy he would have survived

Comment

Originally posted by KIlLLA View Post
          They were pit bulls. I didn't abuse them or anything and had them since puppies. I always kept them fenced in and they never had contact with cats so I'm guessing thats why.

Damn dude...that's really not the wisest thing to do. You probably are aware of that now, but next time have them all together, see how they act towards eachother. It's exactly rthe same as how some people react to dogs when they have their child with them. When you walk with your dog, and a mom pulls their kid far away from the dog's direction, acting like the dog is gonna attack her. Never good.

Caging or fencing them from the cats is just not good..i have it with my dog too. I don't have a cat, but when i walk outside and she spots a cat she starts to act agressive towards it. However, when i walk up to the cat with my dog..she doesn't do shit. But if you do the opposite and walk away from the cat and pull on the leash like crazy, the dog will only get more and more agressive.
          "Sometimes, it's only madness that makes us who we are. And who we will be"

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WedQuield, 02-17-2017, 10:39 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WedQuield  
          Working...
          X