Detroit Police...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Police...

OK last night i drove my man home last night in west side Detroit.. He was just about to get out of my car when all of a sudden a cop car stops across the street with a van.. we were like wtf but just ignored it.. suddenly like 10 cops come runnin wit rifles yellin at everyone to get down.. grabbed my man out of my car shoved him on the ground.. had me get out of the car and go to the front porch.. they shoved his 12 year old sister, 14 year old coz and some other ppl on the ground and cuffed them all.. i was the only one not cuffed.. 3 cops stayed down with us while they broke down his door and searched up there (put a gun i was told lata in his mom and 3 year old sis' face) and tore the shit out of the house.. after they searched, the cuffed ppl had to go upstairs and i stayed downstairs cuz my son was in the car.. she searched my car and told me it was a drug bust and she had every right to take my son.. i gave her all my info and she just told me to go.. i cried all the way home cuz i didn't know wtf was goin on... i know my man ain't no drug dealer.. well after a couple hours went by i called my man.. after all that shit.. the cops go and say they have the wrong fuckin house.. HOW CAN THEY HAVE THE WRONG FUCKEN HOUSE???? its fuckin bullshit.. scarin the shit out of how many lil kids with guns and shit and threatenin to take my son?? fuckin bullshit.. fuck detroit police.. they need to get their shit straight...

hey!!! welcome to the ghetto. The police are like that everywhere.
    I'm an angel.. Honest
    The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

Comment

^lmao word,

that is bad. sorry to here that.
      +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
      JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Sorry to hear that but really its nothing new. I heard some shit like that a few times before on the news. Fucked up ain't it?

Comment

ya it is fucked up.. i know shit like that happens alot.. but me personally.. i just haven't been in that situation.. and just the young kids who had to experience that.. just makes me mad

Comment

yea the young kidz being involved really pisses me off, but that shit happenz itz fucked up
            I got the DVD of your wife gettin killed and raped,
            and everybody peeped it like the Sharon Hilton tape.

CLiCK HERE:
            http://theurbanblock.com/forum/

!!Sick -&- Twisted!!
            Records

Comment

remind me of my trip to england in 10th grade.

we were all staying in this fanch hotel in the nice neighbourhood of of london, and one night, we all decided to get tanked.

Two of my friends, (the only black people in my class i might add) said that they would go get some more booze, and went by themselves... they asked if anyone wanted some, but noone did. about 5 minutes after they left, I realised that I had no booze left, so I go after them. I get out the hotel, down on the street, and wht do I see? corret, 10 cops in a really big car stopping my classmates and searching them for drugs, for no apparent reason. that's racism for ya. soon as you see two black people in a nice naighbourhood, you freak... fucked up huh?
              "Nobody likes me, but that's ok... coz I don't like y'all anyway..." - 50 cent.

Comment

ya thats fucked up.. that also happened to one of my friends.. we were all just walkin down the street and cops stopped us for no reason.. thing was.. they ONLY searched him cuz he was black.. its just not fuckin right..

Comment

oh that's horrible
                  Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

Lmao, last time Detroit police fucked with me, i was hit in the head with a flashlight and shot in the chest. Fucking idiots, all I was doing was hangin out with my crew, and they pull up, start wavin guns in shit. My boy got his nuts grabbed an before they cuffed me I got away and got to a fence and got shot. I fell to the ground and they hit me with a flashlight, i got half a year cas i started fightin back After they shot me and before they hit me. Detroit Police sucks, no better in LA or Cincy.

During an NWA concert, Detroit police got onto the stage and shut the concert down, the police being quoted later "We wanted to show them they can't fuck the police in Detroit
                    ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓

Comment

Originally posted by JuSt BuRn
                      Lmao, last time Detroit police fucked with me, i was hit in the head with a flashlight and shot in the chest. Fucking idiots, all I was doing was hangin out with my crew, and they pull up, start wavin guns in shit. My boy got his nuts grabbed an before they cuffed me I got away and got to a fence and got shot. I fell to the ground and they hit me with a flashlight, i got half a year cas i started fightin back After they shot me and before they hit me. Detroit Police sucks, no better in LA or Cincy.

During an NWA concert, Detroit police got onto the stage and shut the concert down, the police being quoted later "We wanted to show them they can't fuck the police in Detroit
                      Damn. That is some fucked up shit right there.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post cbdoilcanzanauk  
                      Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:51 AM