HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u believe, that the Illuminati exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u believe, that the Illuminati exist?

I dont know much about this topic, if Im honest. I havent read many books so that I could judge, but me and some friends talked about it yesterday for a long time. We had both sides. Some said they exist and some said its a fantasy thing.

Maybe I can read ur opinions about it. Do u think they exist? What do u know about them?
    FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
    Janis Joplin

I don't believe in it, however I find it really interesting, and like discussing/reading up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by tameracuja
      I dont know much about this topic, if Im honest. I havent read many books so that I could judge, but me and some friends talked about it yesterday for a long time. We had both sides. Some said they exist and some said its a fantasy thing.

Maybe I can read ur opinions about it. Do u think they exist? What do u know about them?
      You related to Thugavelli? He is bent on Illuminati :D
      Everybody was born to hustle
      It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
      - Xzibit

Comment

dunno if it exists, but when u read in to it, kinda starts to make sense, but im a sucka for theorys!
        D!M-SHADY
        RIP PROOF

Comment

Me 2 I Find It Interestin 2 Talk Bout Shit Like Dat But I Duno If Its Real Cos I Watched This Documentary On Skyone And Theres These Ppl That Have Radio Stations, Tv Stations & Books Exposing It All And They've Been Attacked And Threatened N Shit Like Dat So...

Comment

its not just a "WORD" its a bunch of branched groups, Da Vinci Code just shaved the topic, beleive it they are real, but there is no way they could come up from the dead at this time in our history, our Media would make a mockery of them, and our skeptics would laugh and you cant get american people to just ' let the in the door' to acheive their plans, with it being so secret, it will never prespire into a big deal. any event would just be blamed on terror networks
            to bad, i hate

Comment

@alec yeah i heard something like that too. Also the 11th September should be in connection with the Illuminati. I dont really believe in this conspiracy, but like I said I dont know enough about it to judge.
              FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
              Janis Joplin

Comment

Just a little quiz about illuminati

http://quizilla.com/users/Becket/qui...0are%20you%3F/

here is mine
                http://tinypic.com/d5rx0
                Last edited by 5150girl; 10-17-2004, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Can Sum Please Tell Me Wat This Is I Heard Of It But I Never New Wat It Was
                  "SO UNDERGROUND I WRITE MY RHYMES ON FOSSILS "

Comment

Originally posted by 5150girl
                    haha I took the quiz and I got the same:

http://tinypic.com/d5rx0

From what I have read about it I believe it.

Peace
                    +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                    JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Originally posted by bizarre11427
                      To sum it up; It's basically a theory which touches upon, so-called 'New World Order', a secret government agency which is scheduled to conquer and rule the entire world sooner or later. Many people believe they're behind 9/11 attacks, The Great Depression and other major historical events which shaped and changed how things are today, from countries' economies to individual's perceptions and other influental global factors.

Funny thing about this, is that I've asked me Political Science teacher regarding this ideology of 'conspiracy', I mean the guy has been lawyer for 20 years, is affiliated with government agencies and worked for them, yet he replied with smile on his face and didn't know a damn thing about it. Made me wonder a bit. Meh, I fail to believe in it, but whatever. It's much like religion, you either do or you don't. Period.
                      ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

Comment

Originally posted by bizarre11427
                        I'll give you an entire history seminar about it if you hook me up with the female in your avatar....
                        "Theres nothing to kill anymore, theres nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation, this everyman is created."

Comment

im still debatin whether to believe this is true or not....its whole thing is scary reely tha stuff that thugaveli b sayin but alot of it is very interesting...i dunno anymore i jus wanna live an' fuck an'' party u kno wat i mean lol...i wanna live...but wit all this goin on...i dont expect 2 b livin into my 40's

YOU MAD?!

Acid Rap Nation

R.I.P. Big Proof

Comment

The Illuminati exist for sure, trust me.

And they're responsible for 9/11 ust like they're responsible for World War II, have you guys ever thought how this wreck of a country post-WWI Germany managed to create the biggest army, fix the economy completely, no unemployment at all, no hints of the crisis before, just for 10 years... not only that but look at their Nazi government, all sadistic, and diagnosed psychopaths, where did they come out of all a sudden, and how is there so many of them at the same point, maybe this will give you a clue Monarch Mind Control Programming done by the Illuminati, look it up... also, Nazi Germany was ahead of science with around 50-100 years compared to the rest of the world, only after those scientists and spies got transferred to the USA and Russia those 2 countries started progressing in that direction, think of the satanic ways of the Nazis also... concentration camps, mind control propaganda, sun worship... makes you think huh?

Just watch and see, very very soon you'll see the master conspiracy unleashing in another attempt by the Illuminati to take over the world, it's been going on since 1945 when the World War II ended, did you ever think when America gained it's dominance? what ended the great depression? what was the only world power which didnt get hurt in the war? who's been the aggressor after that? Yes, the USA, have the USA done a purging on Buddhist in Vietnam and Muslims in the Middle East, yes...

Reflect on that for a bit, I can tell around 1000000 times more
                            Last edited by AgenTGenev; 10-18-2004, 10:37 AM.
                            There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
                            Woodrow Wilson

Comment

i heard a few times the number "23" has something to do with the illuminatis

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 PM