Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thai weed - SUPER BUG

dunno whether to put this on disturbance or humour but here it goes

last night me and ma home boyz was hanging out outside my work and we bowt a bag of thai weed from my dealer who happends to be a dwarf - mofo is like 3ft sumtin... and drives a car whilst sitting on a baby seat - no lie!!

anyways heres tha shit.... bowt a bag of thai weed last night and like whilst Im crumblign the buds wat do i fooking see?? a fukin huge dead bug..... yeh thats rite a dead bug in my shiit... aint no one touches my shiit ... esp no thai BUG mutha fuka,...... anyways this BUG was compressed in to the buds ... didnt seeem no normal bug from tha UK - looked like sum foreiegn shit...!! with horns coming out of its head... anyways no lies as for a laugh i crumbled tha bitch into a joint for my homes Raj, without him knowing.... rolled tha shit.. and let him smoke it..... this bruther can out smoke me anyday but after having 2 joints...he was mash up!

10 minutes later tha brother got a headache n shit, complaining about delusions he was seeing and shiit... so he bailed out..!

this happend all last night and like im trying to ring the bruva this morning and the bitch aint answering his fone........ anxiously waiting.!
    "Death of perfection as I move witout motion
    Ain't no ni**a in his game doin the shit that I'm quotin'"

haha nasty shit man, the headache could be from the thaiweed and not from the bug

Comment

Sounds a bit far fetched. Interesting story none the less though.

Comment

fuck bud, thats sum good ass bug...
        8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

shit happens ONCE in a long while..i've found cob-webs in my shit with bugs stuck to them..nothing like that in OHio yet.
          Dallas Cowboys

Derty PuDge

Los Angeles Lakers

Comment

that happend me lots of times in thailand ... never smoked the bug tho lol, weed's so readily available and cheap over there i'd jus throw those buds away
            irc.ganjagurus.com

www.ganjagurus.com
            www.cannabuzz.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by $emma$
              that happend me lots of times in thailand ... never smoked the bug tho lol, weed's so readily available and cheap over there i'd jus throw those buds away
              Never knew that you could get cheap weed outside Holland. Is it any good quality?

Comment

Originally posted by king_ham

last night me and ma home boyz was hanging out outside my work and we bowt a bag of thai weed from my dealer who happends to be a dwarf - mofo is like 3ft sumtin... and drives a car whilst sitting on a baby seat - no lie!!

anyways heres tha shit.... bowt a bag of thai weed last night and like whilst Im crumblign the buds wat do i fooking see?? a fukin huge dead bug..... yeh thats rite a dead bug in my shiit... aint no one touches my shiit ... esp no thai BUG mutha fuka,...... anyways this BUG was compressed in to the buds ... didnt seeem no normal bug from tha UK - looked like sum foreiegn shit...!! with horns coming out of its head... anyways no lies as for a laugh i crumbled tha bitch into a joint for my homes Raj, without him knowing.... rolled tha shit.. and let him smoke it..... this bruther can out smoke me anyday but after having 2 joints...he was mash up!

10 minutes later tha brother got a headache n shit, complaining about delusions he was seeing and shiit... so he bailed out..!

this happend all last night and like im trying to ring the bruva this morning and the bitch aint answering his fone........ anxiously waiting.!
                Kids say the darnest things!
                HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by Obie2trice
                  Never knew that you could get cheap weed outside Holland. Is it any good quality?
                  Thai weed is some of the best weed i've smoked... even after living in holland! Its really really cheap, like everything there but great quality! ur best bet is to buy from other tourists tho, bit dodgy buying from Thai ppl!
                  irc.ganjagurus.com

www.ganjagurus.com
                  www.cannabuzz.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by king_ham

Lol why u speaking like u from an american hood? u fucking fassy hole. Raj what are u asian? wannabie black boy like half the people on the streets of London. Jog on.. u chat shit..

See me speaking like that cuz I live in a white minority area no! u playing the big man you hear of nobody talkin like u do on the street ur a fucking act m8 simple as...

Ay man I don't even hear the black kids in my area speak like u they might use words like "50 or Feds" But mainly Jamacian slang...

Serious man HOME BOYS .... and HOMEZ... Jog on your the most fake piece of shit on ere..
                    Edgetiq aka Edge

IronFist Records

Purple Gang

Paradime

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by $emma$
                        Thai weed is some of the best weed i've smoked... even after living in holland! Its really really cheap, like everything there but great quality! ur best bet is to buy from other tourists tho, bit dodgy buying from Thai ppl!
                        lol, Smoked some stuff called Thai Weed, and that was crap. But if I am going to Thailand I will remember to smoke some, cool that the quality was so good

Comment

Originally posted by Obie2trice
                          lol, Smoked some stuff called Thai Weed, and that was crap. But if I am going to Thailand I will remember to smoke some, cool that the quality was so good
                          u probably got thai sticks... i dont like that either. any 'thai weed' ive gotten outside of thailand s never the same tho.. u ahve to be there to try it!
                          irc.ganjagurus.com

www.ganjagurus.com
                          www.cannabuzz.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by FaCT oR FiCTiON
                            fuck bud, thats sum good ass bug...
                            lol

Comment

aight, thanx for the info, They have all sort of new names for weed here: Ak47, Chronic, White widdow, stardust... So they can call everything Thai weed around here. Trying the Chronic tonight, Should be nice :D

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdoilcanzanauk  
                              Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:51 AM