Fuck the Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the Police

Who here has had a run in with police where they pulled some bullshit on u?

Ive gotten pulled over for a "broken" brake light fuckin pig pulls me over I know I havnt done shit and am straight up sober so ask him why he pulled me over when he comes to my passenger side window he tells me not to worry about it no jokes(who the fuck rolls up on the passenger side on road with no traffic) I was like I want to know why Im being pulled over asking for a second time he ignores me and starts looking in my car I tell him he has to tell me why he pulled me over and he says for a broken brake light I kno it wasnt broken before so I check it by pumping my brake (while parked) hes still peering around my car I tell him my brake light is working fine b/c i can see it light up cleary when I pump my brake he then walks over to the driver side and gets in my face telling me im lucky I havnt been arrested yet then he walks around my car goes around to the front by my hood for a good 5 min looking at inspection sticker and inside my car again and then comes back tells me im missing a front licence plate which u dont even need and he pulled me over from the back so unless he has some x-ray vision couldnt have possibly known i was missing he then asked for my passendgers ID (can u even do that shit?) after checking my licnece and registration asks him why his licence was taken away b/c he just has a state ID hes like i jus never took the test and the pig gets in his face and asks if hes lyin at this point im ready to get strip search by this punk luckily after askin me what i had been doin for the last 12 hours of my night and arguing with everything I said he let me go wit only a warnig for no front plate and broken brake light So basically he wasted 1/2 hour of my night violated about 6 of my rights I hope this muthfucker catches a bullet from the next guy he trys to pull that shit on

story was mad long so Ill keep the next couple short if u ever get arrested prepare for about 8 bullshit charges to be added on to whatever u did if u did anything at all Good luck in the station too they know when theres no cameras take the opportunity to tighten cuffs and get in a few punches on u aint shit u cant really do about it neither cuz they just deny it and tell people u came in wit those injurys not to mention the shit they pull on u in questioning shit they pull makes the rodney king beating look like a routine arrest Id take my chances wit dezel in training day over half the fucking cops in my city shit just gets me mad heated cuz instead of enforcin the law they doing more fucked up shit than half the people in jail right now
    I sold my soul to the Devil cuz the price was cheap...

You Do Need A Front License Plate.... I Thought I Didnt... So I Took It To Court And Didnt Win =P .... That Was Bullshit But... I Know Some Cops Are Assholes But Some Have To Be, They Have To Give Out A Certain Amount Of Tickets In A Month... So Yea They Will Try To Find Anything.

Ive Been Pulled Over On The Highway... He Said I Was Swerving... I Had A Cooler In My Car... But It Only Had Ice And Bottled Water... And He Made Me Get Out And Searched Me... After I Told Him I Have Nothing... He Threatened To Bring The Dogs And I Was Just Like Laughing Cause It Was Gonna Be A Waste Of My Time But I Had Nothing To Hide.... He Did That... So I Had To Wait 30 Mins For That Cop To Come... After They Found Nothing... He Gave Me A Speeding Ticket Lol... He Knew I Wouldnt Take It To Court Because I Was Like 4 Hours From My House...
    If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

I've been arrested for something as stupid as asking the officer for his name, he thought i was being cocky.. arrested me and made me stay there in the cells a few hours before they contacted my parents.. this was like 4 years ago..

recently had my house raided for drugs.. dumb fucks raided the wrong house.. they wanted the other block of flats.. same number..

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven Cent
        Who here has had a run in with police where they pulled some bullshit on u?

Ive gotten pulled over for a "broken" brake light fuckin pig pulls me over I know I havnt done shit and am straight up sober so ask him why he pulled me over when he comes to my passenger side window he tells me not to worry about it no jokes(who the fuck rolls up on the passenger side on road with no traffic) I was like I want to know why Im being pulled over asking for a second time he ignores me and starts looking in my car I tell him he has to tell me why he pulled me over and he says for a broken brake light I kno it wasnt broken before so I check it by pumping my brake (while parked) hes still peering around my car I tell him my brake light is working fine b/c i can see it light up cleary when I pump my brake he then walks over to the driver side and gets in my face telling me im lucky I havnt been arrested yet then he walks around my car goes around to the front by my hood for a good 5 min looking at inspection sticker and inside my car again and then comes back tells me im missing a front licence plate which u dont even need and he pulled me over from the back so unless he has some x-ray vision couldnt have possibly known i was missing he then asked for my passendgers ID (can u even do that shit?) after checking my licnece and registration asks him why his licence was taken away b/c he just has a state ID hes like i jus never took the test and the pig gets in his face and asks if hes lyin at this point im ready to get strip search by this punk luckily after askin me what i had been doin for the last 12 hours of my night and arguing with everything I said he let me go wit only a warnig for no front plate and broken brake light So basically he wasted 1/2 hour of my night violated about 6 of my rights I hope this muthfucker catches a bullet from the next guy he trys to pull that shit on

story was mad long so Ill keep the next couple short if u ever get arrested prepare for about 8 bullshit charges to be added on to whatever u did if u did anything at all Good luck in the station too they know when theres no cameras take the opportunity to tighten cuffs and get in a few punches on u aint shit u cant really do about it neither cuz they just deny it and tell people u came in wit those injurys not to mention the shit they pull on u in questioning shit they pull makes the rodney king beating look like a routine arrest Id take my chances wit dezel in training day over half the fucking cops in my city shit just gets me mad heated cuz instead of enforcin the law they doing more fucked up shit than half the people in jail right now
        no offence to anyone american but this is one of reasons i would NEVER choose to live over there, something like that would never happen here. hhmm maybe its cause the cops here are dumb irish paddys lol....
        irc.ganjagurus.com

www.ganjagurus.com
        www.cannabuzz.co.uk

Comment

i went into a police station and shot a old woman in the cunt

Comment

Did you aim for her kneecaps?
            Yeah I talk shit, I'm cocky with it
            It's hard for you to admit it but I'm one of the best in it

Comment

Yeah, cops are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by MizZorK
                recently had my house raided for drugs.. dumb fucks raided the wrong house.. they wanted the other block of flats.. same number..
                ya same shit just happened at my bfs house last week.. i hate fuckin cops..

Comment

man no matter where u go hood ghetto burbs farms n e where there all piggers i h8 all ofem they gonna all get fucked up hopefully one day
                  WON: 1
                  LOST: 0

Latest victim: XxAnDrEaSxX

Comment

Cops suck.
                    Dallas Cowboys

Derty PuDge

Los Angeles Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Derty PuDge
                      Cops suck.
                      word i got pulled over for flicking a cigarette out the window, or so he thought, he searched my car, his face was priceless when i showed him the cigarette butt still in my hand cause i just let the cherry out, got let off right there.
                      NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
                      sigged

Comment

never been pulled so far
                        welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
                        but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

Originally posted by Jez_humphrey
                          never been pulled so far
                          Me too, because I got to keep my record clean in order to enroll into Police Academy once the college is done, plus I drive safe anyway (most of the time). Okay, now I am not familiar with American officers besides the fact they're much stricter and aggressive than Canadian ones, but you guys have to understand not all police is like that, especially not in other countries. For example, Canada and U.S., big difference. In U.S., it's mandatory for cops to take their guns home off work, meanwhile in Canada you have to leave them at the station upon going home after work.

By reading your story, I must say that racial profiling might be the cause of such excessive disturbance (I don't know whether you're white, black, mexican.. whatever, it doesn't matter to me but generally speaking). Also, we've been taught that officers who patrol highways are mercyless when it comes to handling tickets. A regular "cop" will look through and let you off with a warning 60% of the time, that's more than half cases. You also gotta understand their side of view, if they don't issue enough tickets, they won't be classified as doing their job "right" and it will reflect their work stamina(fellow staff will think he's letting too many people go). It's one of the main policing principles, you gotta deal with it, and hope it won't happen next time. Unfortunatelly, you were one of the few who get treated harshly. Don't think all police personnels are like that.
                          ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

Comment

In america you're quite fucked if you're black or latino, i'm white and got reported for assault on children which was bullshit of course, but they took my word for granted, laughed and let me go home

good thing they didnt find the E in my wallet, then i'd have kissed my life good bye
                            There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
                            Woodrow Wilson

Comment

I've had mixed experiences with police officers. I've had several encounters with obnoxious, provocative and obstinate cops who seem to have a fondness for pre-judging and harassing people. I've also come across the calmer and more understanding kind who generally want to avoid trouble, and help you out however they can. Unfortunately, the type I increasingly come into contact with nowadays is the confrontational and aggressive kind.
                              If your life is easy, you're doing something wrong.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 PM