IMPORTANT - As promised - Article about Eminem being an Illuminati slave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT - As promised - Article about Eminem being an Illuminati slave

Here is the article I mentioned, the theory is developed by Thugaveli and me, written by me, and later on he will contribute to it by backing it up with musical quotes and a clip of the songs he's talking about it,
    I'm sorry it's long, but i daresay it's also interesting so read it and post comments, i will highly appreciate it

it's rough because I only wrote it for 2 hours and haven't editted, but you'll get the point, a lot more can be added
    -----------------------------------------------------

Marshall Mathers - A sad revelation

Many of you have often wondered what is it that certain people possess which makes them so influential. Think back in history of the 20th century about all those rock stars and other celebrity icons. What do they have that you don't. Amazing amount of charisma is one answer that comes fast, but also being at the right place at the right time and what appears to be incredible luck. Indeed sometimes there seems to be an individual who comes practically out of nowhere and takes the hearts of everybody by storm. One such person is Martial Mathers - Eminem. He was a rapper for a while in the detroit scene, but in 1999 thanks to Dr Dre he was launched into celebrity status and took the hearts a certain type of teenagers by storm - the rebelious non-conformist type couldn't get enough of him. He had it all, rebelling against authority, the system, drug abuse, violence, swinging at others no matter who and how famous they are, his whole gimmick promoted lunatic behavior which was soon adopted by a vast amount of white males who identified themselves with his character - Slim Shady. This was a phenemenon, before him there had been very few white rappers to make it - the Beastie Boys and Vanilla Ice, but the first were known for fooling around and creating goofy songs and the latter disappeared after his 1 hit wonder. Eminem was something different, he was here to stay and he did it well, his fame and influence grew exponentially and his almost hypnotizing charisma in the eyes of the teenager is undeniable. If you happen to know Eminem fans, you'll see that they not only look up to him, but get enraged when you dare defy what he says or his superiority as a music artist. They practically follow him. This didn't come as an idea after Eminem became famous and became listened. We can see a song called "Role Model" before that. He started with the idea of being a negative role model for the rebelious teenagers. Later on his strategy changed, he stopped talking about doing drugs and started talking about various other topics, he lost some fanbase who liked the old Eminem more, but ultimately his fame kept growing so did his recordsales, he became one of the biggest celebrities along with Brittney Spears etc. He was slowly turning himself into a positive role model, toned down his anger etc. Right now he's either the best selling rap artist of all times or comes shortly after Tupac Shakur - the rap legend.

This comes quite as a shock, knowing that hip hop was considered strictly a black thing before his arrival in 1999, there were whites into hip hop, but not that many and certainly none as big as that. He was a skinny, white male with a pointy nose and a whiny annoying voice, going against everything mainstream hip hop stood for - big muscled black thugs rapping in ebonics, flashing money and showing off how many women and cars they have. Eminem rapped about being broke and treated as nothing in life, Eminem rapped about being bullied rather than being mighty and Eminem rapped about overdosing rather than partying. And still against all odds, backed by the super rap producer Dr Dre(a manifacturer of rap stars) he made it, he was accepted and became the phenomenon he is now. This was bizarre, but the effect it created was even more bizarre, as fast as a lightning so many white people were fascinated by hip hop and started acting like a part of the culture, the appearance of a thing called a "******" was a result of his appearance and it kept growing exponentially, now we have the suburban white kid being the biggest consumer of hip hop there is, all due to Eminem, we have many white people listening to hip hop day and night, basing their lives on it. We have many white people trying to rap and that increased furthermore with the release of 8 mile.

But enough about his undeniable success and impact. Such figures have often existed. Elvis Presley, Jim Morisson, Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, bands like Led Zeppelin, John Lenon - the most prominent figure of the Beatles, Marilyn Monroe(another MM, weird), and many more. Do you get the similarity, all died in around their 30s either a bit before or a bit later or during them, all died. All incredibly charismatic, all quite mysterious when it comes to what was in their heads, all highly controversial, all had a huge following, many of their deaths are covered in mystery. Many known to be bugging a lot in the last years of their lives. And most had really tough childhoods.

Until now my idea about this was that it takes a special type of person to be an artist and that for some reason all are nutcases like that and it's like that to even it out for their immense charisma and creativity, they couldn't deal with the money and fame and did it to themselves in one way or another. But seriously is there even one of you who doesn't wonder why so many celebrity singers and actors etc. were so great but died early and how come they're all so crazy.

I have the answer for you - Illuminati Monarch Programming Formula for creating mind-controlled slaves with incredible skills. Stemming a long time back in history the idea was designed in order to have a powerful but controlled organization of people to serve well no matter what. It was done by horrible tortures, hypnosis and drug abuse over infants. Indeed this is a main method in the Illuminati organization, but with the science boom in the 20th century, something bigger became possible - the option to manifacture and control slaves who will be exposed to the whole world giving the Illuminati influence over practically everybody and corrupting society. Think the hippy generation, how many lives ruined, how many lost themselves in drugs and following of music artists as role models, the hippies were a total sacrilege and a mass of brainwashed people who blew their lives and doomed their children to poverty and even permanent damage from drugs for a life time. Indeed most bums nowadays are ex-hippies unable to deal with life. Hippies made a very huge addition to the "white trash" class of people - people who don't know better than trashing their lives basically and never achieving anything. Similar is the effect Eminem is having on teenagers in the united states, as I said he's responsible for the huge blow up of rap among whites and it not being their culture, they go overboard with it, trying to act ghetto and tough, trying to sell drugs(hustle), dropping out of high school and trying to follow a non-conformist lifestyle which unless you have extreme intelligence and motivation leads you nowhere the way this system is set up, it goes on furthermore.
    There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
    Woodrow Wilson

Genev makes some very good points.

Comment

But let me elaborate about the programmed slaves. All the information on this i'm getting from the book The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
      by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier. It has been around as I said, but it reached new heights during the rule of Adolf Hitler, thanks to his colleague Dr Joseph Mengele. Indeed the "angel of death" performed thousands and thousands of experiments in the Nazi concentration camps to see how far can the human be pushed with torture before dying, and what are the effects of certain types of torture - electrocution, gas, beatings etc. Before Mengele the torturing techniques came from the Jesuit order who pioneered and executed the infamous Inquisition.
      After the fall of Hitler's reich, Dr Mengele disappeared and that's about as much history says about him. But as is known a huge amount of people working for the Nazi party were transferred in the USA to serve many positions, and it's only natural that after 1945 started America's aggression towards the whole world. Plain and simple America started being prepared for the 4th Reich. And of course this preparation starts from within the country. Dr Mengele was needed. Along with the CIA which was also created on the model of the SS, the Nazi spying organization. Dr Mengele was allowed to show his "skills" in Monarch Programming. But that wasn't the start of it in the USA. Indeed if you dig up on eugenics and many other seemingly Nazi ideas, you'll see that they were going on in other countries not only Germany, but never made public, due to the lack of a dictatorship such as Hitler's. So, the programming consists of horrible torture of babies as young as 6 months old, using Freud's knowledge on forming of the personality. The kids were nurtured wonderfully at first, but then totally broken, and tortured with electroshock, drugs, being exposed to satanic rituals, it's very shocking and very gross, but the desired effect was to create Multiple Personality Disorder in the victim, and knowing exactly what tortures and methods to use, those personalities could be programmed. Many and many layers of personalities were created via tortures in the brain of the victim( in times of unbearable pain or horror, the brain just ignores it and puts a block around that period of its life, that can grow to be a split personality disorder. The average MPD patient is studied to have between 8 and 13 personalities, not 2 or 3, but there's super multiples who have over a hundred. The slaves were those super mutiples due to the execessive, systematic abuse they had to take. They have a multiple for everything, the multiples are created in a way to prevent a psychiatrists to re-program and break them free and also fool the psychiatrist, as they can shut themselves down or know when to "execute" which multiple. MPD victims have a core, a main personality, but in the case of the monarch slaves, this core was masterfully hidden so they can't rely on it and can't be left only with it in a decoding attempt. It is very likely that they commit suicide if attempted to decode due to their built in "suicidal multiple" which is triggered.

Such Illuminati controlled slaves are placed carefully in society using the influence the Illuminati have, most of them become clergy men to corrupt society fundamentally using their religious belief. That explains the shock of finding molester priests the whole time doesn't it. Molestation is a satanic thing and the Illuminati are a Satanic organization with the goal of converting the whole world to that "religion". Corrupting society and weakening faith is their main way. What do you think happens out of a boy or girl molested in CHURCH. The most sacred of all places. The symbol of good. And what do you think happens when it finally blows up and people realizes priests have been molesting kids for years... People lose faith. Further Illuminati place their slaves as teachers, politicians, army men, writers, movie actors and what I'm focusing on right now - music artists. If the baby is tested and found out to be the charismatic and artistic type using the 3 dimensional formula of determining personalities in psychology, the baby has its charisma and artistic inclinations exercised from a very early age, aiming at making them superior than anybody else out there in order to create the desired impact. Think rock stars again, think how they had everybody worshipping them, think how they were bugging though. Think how many of them died a premature death, you'd be surprised if you knew HOW MANY indeed. Go to this website:

http://users.efortress.com/doc-rock/deadrock.html

The victim of MPD remains totally unaware until the 30s, this isn't from the book, this is from a medical study on the disorder and is backed up by reports. Around the age of 30 the MPD patient becomes aware of the other personalities, no sooner, no later, this is when it happens as if magically. Then those who are purposely made this way by the Illuminati can become aware of what has been done to them and be exposed. That's why they all die around the age of 30, either by comitting suicide or being assassinated in a way or another.

Before continuing I want to back up my theory by saying what common features the Illuminati controlled slaves possess.

1. They are all from broken and very Messed up families and had very rough childhoods
      2. They are often referring to being abused in their childhood
      3. They are all Caucasian - preferably blond with blue eyes
      4. They possess extraordinary skills - in the case that interests me - charisma, creativity and intelligence
      5. They are all quite strange, close to lunatic
      6. They seem always quite troubled no matter how successful they are
      7. They easily persuade people to follow them, this has to do with charisma I guess

Eminem fits all this. Eminem is the PERFECT example of all this. But to assure you I'm not talking nonsense, hear this. America has the largest number of serial killers in the world, which is a little odd because life is harder everywhere else. The serial killers are almost always multiples, and one of the multiples is always extremely violent which leads to the murders. The serial killers are always ... caucasian. Later in the list of serial killers are England and Germany - the 2 other countries known for doing monarch programming of slaves. Here I can tell you that Charles Manson comes as another perfect example of all those 7 points I listed. All of them. Another thing known for the victims of the monarch slaves is that they're not let to know they're exact age hence birth date, try to find his birthday on the net and see how many versions come out, slaves are given to an abusive parent - both Eminem and Charles Manson had extremely abusive mothers, and were tossed around to be further traumatized. Oh let me add another one here - Kurt Cobain, everything is the same for him too, including the mass following of people who feel like wrecking their lives because he did it.

Now let's get back to Eminem fully. And ponder on his career. He started it off with a little known album known Infinite which never made him money or fame, then he came up with Slim Shady - indeed an alter ego(a multiple personality). Slim Shady was the reason of Eminem's success, Slim Shady was what Dre liked and got him a deal( here it is important to realize that nowadays no one in the rap game succeeds without being given a significant push from the inside, and it's extremely extraordinary that Dre picked Eminem for his new star to create, hence my thoughts of Illuminati influence). Slim Shady is the ultimate abused loser who can't ever achieve anything in life. Think of songs like Brain Damage, Role Model, As the world turns, Slim Shady is also evil "Bad Meets Evil", a non conformist "Just don't give a fuck", "Still Don't give a fuck" and a self proclaimed lunatic - that's written all over every song. Slim Shady was the reason of the corruption of many white teenagers all over the world, he had them in a grip of steel and brainwashed them completely. This was later emphasized in his song "The Real Slim Shady" which he performed on the VMAs having an amazing amount of kids looking like him and dressed like him marching behind him as he goes in and raps. The Marshall Mathers LP which followed the Slim Shady LP, was a further work in the same direction, wrecking your life and not giving a fuck - "The Drug Ballad","The Way I am" furthermore solidified the attitude about not giving of a fuck about the way people perceive you, but the difference in Marshall Mathers LP was that this time he was emphasizing on the impact he has created in the souls and brains of teenagers every where - "Stan", "The Real Slim Shady", making it evident and reinforced and the fans loved it all even more.
      There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
      Woodrow Wilson

Comment

But then something happened Eminem changed almost completely and his cd The Eminem Show was quite different. No drugs talk, no promotion of self-degrading attitude, nothing. Matter of fact his lyrics started being more obscure and even though in songs you could see parts which show what he's talking about, somewhere you couldn't, they became harder to interpret and touching way different subjects, and having lots of parts which seem randomly put there. Indeed nowadays he has furthermore developed this style which lead into many people disliking him for just putting words together for the sake of them rhyming. But with that have increased the hidden things to look for. Eminem has started talking about him dying or "leaving" way more, he mentions "misleading" the fans, and making a deal with the devil (Indeed what made him famous wasn't his positive album Infinite, but the brainwashing character Slim Shady and MPD is a disorder which can stay hidden and inactive until drug abuse, indeed after an overdose Eminem came up with Slim Shady, makes you wonder), he has also become way more political which peaked with the release of his single "Mosh" and his determination to get Bush out of the White House as he said in an interview. Now to explain this think of the age in which the MPD's become aware of their disorder, think of the many illuminati references in Eminem's latest works. Think of him talking about death. It seems that he's aware now and he's trying to break free.

It seems to me that his only option is faking his own death, following the finishing move of Tupac who did it to escape his enemies, we can see Eminem rebelling against Bush powerfully in the song Mosh and the video accompanying it. He's having an anti-Bush convention in New York as a mockery of the republican one. And we see his references of being shot in his songs, we also see him saying in an interview, he'll do everything in his power to get rid of Bush. If he makes it appear he got shot because of his message, imagine the impact that will follow and the anger in his fans towards Bush.

Now we're left with the question - is Eminem's using his fan base and power in order to get rid of Bush an act of his rebellion towards the Illuminati and what they did to him(him seeing Bush as their frontmen) or is he still serving them by using his power to put Kerry on top. Right now, this can't be answered, but time will tell. Until then reflect on the influences you've based your life and thoughts on, and think where they're coming from. We have to watch out...
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thugaveli, your part man, post the quotes when ready
        Woodrow Wilson

Comment

You have tooooo much time on your hands.

Comment

i attempted to read all of this...but its the biggest load of conspiracy bullshit ive read in a long itme lol. u say all these people are causcasian, well what about tupac shakur and chris wallace

eh? eh?

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzythe13th
              You have tooooo much time on your hands.
              agreed
              Street Games

Comment

Yo G, I see your point, but Eminem, illuminati? Get the hell out :D
                Everybody was born to hustle
                It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
                - Xzibit

Comment

Check this out....

1st post 1:10 pm
                  2nd post 1:11pm from a person with 2 posts total

hypeman for an article? please i won't even waste my time with this garbage
                  Remember Big Proof

Comment

most of you are idiots

da getto, what about tupac and biggie - that's between them and gang wars and shit like that, not the illuminati, but why am i even replying to you dumb bitch

whoever said the sniper, how many people did the sniper kill, he stays completely away of the rest of the killers

swoll a hypeman, LMAO, swoll has been around forever

and DMX you're not an idiot i can see your dismay man, but sadly eminem fits all characteristics

and for everybody who's prejudiced about obtaining an alternative view point and not giving it a thought, that's harming you not me

peace
                    Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by AgenTGenev

and DMX you're not an idiot i can see your dismay man, but sadly eminem fits all characteristics

Yep I mean, shit, who knows, Eminem is multi-million rapper at the top, he could be controlled by Illuminati quite possibly, it's just I don't feel like he is, but who knows
                      Everybody was born to hustle
                      It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
                      - Xzibit

Comment

Very interesting article, mgenev . You might have a good point here. Thanx for posting and tell thugaveli to hurry up with his quotes lol
                        Originally posted by Rog
                        "Let's go play some football, I'll rape you."
                        Originally posted by Rog
                        One day this girl was being dumb as hell so told her "shut the hell up or we'll rape you."
                        Originally posted by KessenGTR
                        RB is like an orgasm, but it's everlasting.

Comment

"The serial killers are always ... caucasian" although most of the time they are white males, always is the incorrect choice of words there.

Comment

what about gay z (imwstupid

Comment

I'm possitive you're aware of the mystery around Marilyn Monroe's death. So anyway it was a well known fact that she was a 'mistress' of the president and people said she heard some govrement-secrets. An a couple of months later she's found dead in a hotel room, coincidence? I don't think so. She was killed by the govrement because she knew some secret information. Maybe she knew a thing or two about the Illuminati.
                              Originally posted by Rog
                              "Let's go play some football, I'll rape you."
                              Originally posted by Rog
                              One day this girl was being dumb as hell so told her "shut the hell up or we'll rape you."
                              Originally posted by KessenGTR
                              RB is like an orgasm, but it's everlasting.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bodytonketouk, Today, 12:42 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post bodytonketouk  
                              Started by bodytonketouk, Today, 12:40 AM