Why do girls hate each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do girls hate each other?

i figured i might as well ask this question cuz the other dude said somethin bout girls with bad attitudes. but i think its a major turn off when you see chicks fightin over guys and they are callin each other sluts and skanks and shit like that. im sure some people know what i mean. girls dont see us dudes runnin around clawin each others eyes out and shit. so what the fuck is wrong with ya'll?

peace 1

lol

why da fuck should i fight over a guy? let guys fight over me
    As day comes, and night falls
    For the rest of our lives we miss y'all,
    And even though life must go on
    We still mourn while we should go on...

Comment

I don't deal with chicks.They suck.I don't like girls because they whine too much.If they have a tiny problem they always act like they're gonna die.Me,i can deal with my problems myself.I just like guys more because they're tougher.
      I <3 JMart.
      "The Craig Machine"
      ^Buy it.

-Justine
      Props to Kali for the avatar. RIP Proof.

Comment

fuck girls. all they got is attitudes

Comment

Originally posted by IloveEminem6969
          I don't deal with chicks.They suck.I don't like girls because they whine too much.If they have a tiny problem they always act like they're gonna die.Me,i can deal with my problems myself.I just like guys more because they're tougher.

Yo just one question, are you gay dawgs.

Comment

girls dont hate each other. guys mess stuff up as in relationships where they cheat on you and automatically they think its the other womans fault. thats why the girls start fighting and stuff...
            Life isn't worth living if you don't have something you'd die for.

Never attempt to change who you are to become someone you're not.

Comment

guys cheat on girls? are you on crack? girls cheat more on guys than the other way around

Comment

^ one word = BANDIT

Comment

please...id say it's 50/50...its an equal amount of times that cheating happens...
                  Life isn't worth living if you don't have something you'd die for.

Never attempt to change who you are to become someone you're not.

Comment

ok....

Originally posted by DJ J Knight
                    i wanna say that there's difference between bitches who have fighting as a hobbie and the girls who don't make public performance of it... i don't say that i never fight, i do fight, but as i said before i don't make a public performance of a fight... and even if girls fight, it's usually nothin more than dissin each other in all possible and impossible ways, tearin each others clothes and stuff like that but what do boys do? they take a knife or a gun, drink some beer or other alcohol drink and go fight... in good cases only one of them gets 2 hospital or dies if they are not separated on time... all i mean is that girls' fights shouldn't bother u so much unless it harms u in some way, right?

Comment

Girls don't hate each.. it's just when a girl feels cheated by another girl she feels like a rival, and there's competition, so girls become spiteful... generally they are very civil..
                      Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ J Knight
                        and tits, pussy and ass.

P.S. they ain't all bad
                        +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                        JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Originally posted by Derrty X-tina
                          i wanna say that there's difference between bitches who have fighting as a hobbie and the girls who don't make public performance of it... i don't say that i never fight, i do fight, but as i said before i don't make a public performance of a fight... and even if girls fight, it's usually nothin more than dissin each other in all possible and impossible ways, tearin each others clothes and stuff like that but what do boys do? they take a knife or a gun, drink some beer or other alcohol drink and go fight... in good cases only one of them gets 2 hospital or dies if they are not separated on time... all i mean is that girls' fights shouldn't bother u so much unless it harms u in some way, right?
                          the thing is that, when girls diss each other that shit is wack and when they gossip and start rumours and shit that is cowardis and bitch like.

Guys shouldn't fight with a gun or knife u should use ur hands, guns and knifes are good for protection from gettin jumped (depends on where u live), but if u wanna settle something with someone, leave ur crew out of it and have a man to man fight, not gettin ur back up and shit (its always good to have lots of back-up cuz the other fighter may not be a fair fighter and like to get their peeps involed.) When I fight i usually don't care where it is, I got in a fight in a dance (school) and there were teachers everywhere, I think it is stupid to set up a date like after school in the forest, then they are prepared (may have a weapon or have there people there) so if someone pisses me off (I never start shit) then I fight right there.

That is how I feel people should deal with someone (if they can't resolve it civilally) then do it right there one on one.

Peace
                          +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                          JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

If they have a tiny problem they always act like they're gonna die..
                            Word. My ex-girlfriend got a concussion once during a soccer game and she was in the fuckin hospital for two days and she passed out like three times. Haha when I got a concussion I was good to go within an hour. Jesus christ, bitches are fuckin idiots. lol
                            RAJON RONDO = MOST UNDERRATED POINT GUARD IN PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL

Comment

Originally posted by JULZ13
                              the thing is that, when girls diss each other that shit is wack and when they gossip and start rumours and shit that is cowardis and bitch like.

Guys shouldn't fight with a gun or knife u should use ur hands, guns and knifes are good for protection from gettin jumped (depends on where u live), but if u wanna settle something with someone, leave ur crew out of it and have a man to man fight, not gettin ur back up and shit (its always good to have lots of back-up cuz the other fighter may not be a fair fighter and like to get their peeps involed.) When I fight i usually don't care where it is, I got in a fight in a dance (school) and there were teachers everywhere, I think it is stupid to set up a date like after school in the forest, then they are prepared (may have a weapon or have there people there) so if someone pisses me off (I never start shit) then I fight right there.

That is how I feel people should deal with someone (if they can't resolve it civilally) then do it right there one on one.

Peace
                              i repeat again not all girls r such bitches... 4 ex me 2;-{}2 lol
                              and wot 4 boys... it's kinda the same as u told up in here too...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by virgiehuff, Today, 01:38 AM
                              0 responses