HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of our mods here are CORRUPT and BIASED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of our mods here are CORRUPT and BIASED.

I know I'm going to get shit for making an alias. But I was only supposed to have been baned for a few days.. it looks as though Rev would like it to be permanent. I just wanted to come here to warn all of you that some of your moderators (not all) are fucking biased self-righteous assholes.

I was perma-banned by Revdaalkoholik, not because I made racist comments.. but because the guy just doesn't like me. Now, that is NOT what I would call fair moderating.. that's what I'd call using your power to settle personal bullshit. In my book that makes you a cheap ass faggot.

This bitch called me a retard, and then I dogged on him because he types like a 3rd-grader.

He wrote some really crappy rhymes that I could barely read. I figured I'd join the free-styling bandwagon and rhyme some shit for kicks. It must've been really offensive to him because he cut most of it using his mod-power to make it look like it never happened.

Then he wrote some little gay ass commentatry in the bottom of my posts.

http://www.d12world.com/board/showt...1&page=17&pp=15

I kinda already knew this cunt would do something like that. I bet being able to do that makes you feel just like God doesn't it? Well guess what Rev, God is a faggot and so are you.

So.. I'm curious.. does this mean in real life if someone wins a rap-battle against you, you shoot them in the head and that makes you the winner? No, that still wouldn't change the fact that you're a talentless and illiterate low-life.

As I said before.. I don't believe I am "better" than anyone.. just better educated. There is a major difference, I'm not stuck up just cuz I type well.

Rev is a punk, and not in the cool sense like "punk-rock" I mean a punk as in a pussy ass son of a bitch who gets upset if everything doesn't go his way.

I already know he'll edit this post too.. its a good thing I copy my posts into little TXT's so I can just copy/paste them again if they happen to get deleted or fucked with by under-handed mods with a penis size compensation complex.

Like those red-necks who buy SUV's cuz they got a small cock.
    "Stupidity ought to be fatal."

Here's the 1st one I wrote.

Like Nine Inch Nails said, God is dead and Jesus H. hippy-fag Christ can give me head.
    I'm sick with the vocabs, I'm confusing all the speds.

You think you're the shit, you bitches think your lyrics is quick, but you ain't liquid so just keep on suckin' my dick.
    My spooge is thick, it'll clog your arteries just like cholesterol. They say "blood is thicker than water?"
    Not after you had enough alcohol~!

My rhymes is whack cuz I free-base offa crack.
    On the day I was born, I gave the doctor's face a smack and I told him to put me back~!

Whoever said "white boys can't rap" is fulla crap. If ya get in my face with bad breath, I'll gag your ass widda 4ft tic-tac!!!
    Like Kris-Kross says "I'm wikkida-wikkida-whack. I'm a w***** who tries to be black, cuz my folks don't teach me how to act.

But even if you think I'm stupid I can type for miles. I'm multi-cultural, I got plenty of styles.
    But I usually steal them offa other people. And just like Marilyn Manson; I'm sick, twisted and EVIL!

The beautiful people! The beautiful people! Its all anatomic to the size of your steeple!
    Fuck the church analogies cuz my cock is a castle, I just took some weight-gain 4000! Now who wants to wrastle?

BEEEEF -- CAAAAAKE! >_<

I color-code my rhymes for the illiterates who can't take time to read 'em.
    Bitch if you got words I'll make you eat 'em.
    Your shit sat out for too long, I think you better re-heat 'em.
    That weed hit you so bad, you prolly can't even see 'em.

Yo.... WURD to yuh mutha,
    I melt ya mind like butta!
    堕落の白痴狐 ( <---- japanese ^_^ )
    Kitsuné Baka no Hentai is in the hizzouse!
    I'm modest like the mizzouse!
    Get a horse and a lance if you sucka'z wanna jizzoust!

My inspiration is Hesh from Sea-Lab 2021.
    Last edited by Reznor_IS_Lord; 11-02-2004, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Here's the 2nd one I wrote.

Callin' me a retard, that's the pot callin' the kettle whack.
      This mutha-fucka failed kindergarten. I think he needs to go back. What the hell's up with your attack?
      Dawg, you weak as a thumb-tac. My words is liquid swords that'll cut you a new ass-crack.
      Sped, you 'bout as brain-dead as the guy from Sling-Blade. Y'mutha shoulda aborted the ugly mess that she made.
      Your speech is typical, my shit is grade -A- lyrical. I got serious rhyme control, I make an athiest get spiritual.
      You can't type dawg, I bet your writing looks like chicken scratch.
      Tryna figure out my shit, you just look stupid scratchin' your hairy ass.

OMG, j00 g0t pwn3d!!! LOL!!! Oh well, what the hell. I'll write rhymes in leet-speak code, so you can't tell what I'm sayin' Faggot, just stop playin'. You crack on homo's but you and I know its you who's gayin' up the rap scene.
      I take this art-form too the extreme, you like to the lick that dick-cream out'cha boyfriend's ass while it still steams.
      I'm tearing your body like a rag-doll at all the seams.

I'll whip my needle-dick out and poke both your eyes out.
      Make you wish you never opened ya mouth.
      Now I'ma shatter all your lame dreams.
      You'll never get to hear fame's screams.

Vocabulary is hella scary, ain't it Larry?
      Education was my key, to bein' sum-bah-dee. You lost your opp-uh-too-nuh-tee when you dropped outta grade three.
      Its really sad that this fag, Rev had never learned his A-B-C's or any 1-2-3's.
      And then the mutha-fucka has audacity to think he can diss me?
      ...Baka Kitsune, the masterful internet-emcee~!

Now where in any of those did I visibly make use of racial slurs?
      Last edited by Reznor_IS_Lord; 11-02-2004, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Sooooo, he banned you over an internet battle?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeFootball
          he banned kitsune cuz he rhymed back at him and did a good job.
          DIE, INU-YASHA!!!!

Comment

Vague ass posts.

I'm sure Rev had reason to ban you, doesn't seem like the type of mod to do shit to you just because he doesn't like you.

Rev has done alot of good things for this board and still is today more than before, you should maybe stop making threads like this and send a PM or some shit. Going about it like this is just stupid because I'm sure you, with all of your 22 posts, will not change anyone's mind about rev.

Comment

I lived in Ohio till I moved to Seattle, are you familiar with a little crap-hole town called Ironton? Yeah, spent a good 20 years of my life there.. its borez-ville. And yeah, Rev banned me because I rhymed back at him and apparently it was too hard for him to come up with a witty response so he just banned me. By being a mod he has the utmost power to do anything he wants to anyone on this message board, whether or not it was warrented.. and nobody would know cuz he could just cover it up.. I KNOW it was him who did it. "hahaha, u think u so funny, let's see how u like this joke" and next thing I know I'm fucking perma-banned.. Go look for the "masturbation" thread.. oh wait that's right.. Rev DELETED IT to cover his own ass.

I guess that's what being a mod is all about. Using your power to fuck with people and deleting or editing shit to keep anyone from thinking you are in the wrong.
              Last edited by Reznor_IS_Lord; 11-02-2004, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Most likely it was about a racial slur or some shit.

In that case, he had the right to ban you because it is a clear rule that racial slurs will get you banned. I think it even says it in his signature.

Comment

everyone is corrupt and biased at some point in life, get over it and move on
                  welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
                  but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

Originally posted by Rog
                    Most likely it was about a racial slur or some shit.

In that case, he had the right to ban you because it is a clear rule that racial slurs will get you banned. I think it even says it in his signature.
                    I'm white and I can't call myself a honkey, a c***** or a w*****? Gee, that's kinda backwards isn't it? And what about all those other racial slurs that aren't bleep'd by the filters? They weren't auto-asterisk'd when I posted them...
                    So are they still allowed? Or am I gunna get bitched at for typing something that isn't in the list of filtered words?

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
                    haha,u really think u funny,see if u get this joke..........
                    I know he's the one who banned me just from that right there, and the fact that when he edited my posts he left his own little miss-spelled illiterate commentary at the bottom.

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...&page=17&pp=15
                    Last edited by Reznor_IS_Lord; 11-02-2004, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reznor_IS_Lord
                      I lived in Ohio till I moved to Seattle, are you familiar with a little crap-hole town called Ironton? Yeah, spent a good 20 years of my life there.. its borez-ville. And yeah, Rev banned me because I rhymed back at him and apparently it was too hard for him to come up with a witty response so he just banned me. By being a mod he has the utmost power to do anything he wants to anyone on this message board, whether or not it was warrented.. and nobody would know cuz he could just cover it up.. I KNOW it was him who did it. "hahaha, u think u so funny, let's see how u like this joke" and next thing I know I'm fucking perma-banned.. Go look for the "masturbation" thread.. oh wait that's right.. Rev DELETED IT to cover his own ass.

I guess that's what being a mod is all about. Using your power to fuck with people and deleting or editing shit to keep anyone from thinking you are in the wrong.
                      Doesn't sound familiar, what bigger city is it near?

I can see a MOD gettin' pissed over a smart ass comment and maybe banning someone over it. It could've been over a comment that you didn't think was offensive, but the MODs did. I don't know though.

Comment

I didn't make the rules man.

I agree that it would be odd to get banned for calling yourself a racial slur or whatever but the thing is mods couldn't really go around making exceptions for everyone, know what I mean.

Here, read this as well, it might clear some things up. http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=137758

Comment

Doesn't sound familiar, what bigger city is it near?

I can see a MOD gettin' pissed over a smart ass comment and maybe banning someone over it. It could've been over a comment that you didn't think was offensive, but the MODs did. I don't know though.
                          Ironton is close to Portsmouth, and its across the bridge from Ashland Kentucky, so you can probably understand why i hated it.. too many damn snuff-chewing bigots and stuff. Columbus is about 2 hours or so away from I-town, though I rarely went there.

Comment

I seriously doubt he banned you for rhyming. Why didn't you post any of his responses to your messages? That would give a clearer picture of what happened, I think.
                            Is love so fragile...
                            and the heart so hollow
                            Shatter with words...
                            impossible to follow
                            You're saying I'm fragile...I try not to be
                            I search only...for something I can't see

Comment

Originally posted by SariLane
                              I seriously doubt he banned you for rhyming. Why didn't you post any of his responses to your messages? That would give a clearer picture of what happened, I think.
                              Cuz I didn't think to copy them down before he edited them.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 09-25-2020, 11:25 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by hfncntj, Today, 11:10 PM