HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the fucking SCARIEST things ever in your opinion! Ghost Stories/Unexplainable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post the fucking SCARIEST things ever in your opinion! Ghost Stories/Unexplainable

These are 4 fucked up things that I've seen either on TV or in real life. These things still manage to keep me up at night if I think about them.

1. In this TV movie I saw once (shit it's a tv movie but it managed to be the scariest thing I've ever seen) and its about these ghosts n poltergeists n shit. In the movie, which is based on a true story by the way, this guy's about to sleep with his wife and he puts his head down on his pillow and he hears these whispering voices. He disregards its at first, than gets freaked out. He takes his head off and thinks its his imagination but when he puts his head down he hears it again. After that he fucking freaks out and tells his wife to try it. Sure enough she fucking hears it too and they both chuck the pillow across the room and run out for a motel.

Holy shit if I heard voices in my pillow at night I'd fucking shit myself.

2. I think it was Unsolved Mysteries or something but I saw yet another ghost related story which was "true" and it was about some dude who visits a hotel. He's watching TV at night and when he turns off the TV to go to sleep he notices these fucking eyes watching him on the tv screen. Shit I'm getting shivers in my spine just thinking about it. When I turn off my TV at night I think about that. If that ever happened to me I'd never touch a TV again.

3. Once when I was like 10 I was drinking chocolate milk in my basement listening to music and I fucking spilled my drink all over my shirt. The damn glass was firmly in my hand and I was just sitting there yet with some amount of force it was jerked up and spilled on me. I didn't sleep right for WEEKS after that. That shit fucked me up. I now fear chocolate milk lol.

4. When I was like 10 (again lol) I was sleeping on my bunk bed and I woke up at like 2am. I looked up and I SWEAR to god I saw a fucking "Shadow Man" standing there in front of me with no face and a bowling hat. He was just a tall silhouette. I wanted to shit myself. I'm pretty sure I cried lol. I know I did call out to my brothers who were in that room. I was so fucked up the only thing I could say was "there's a man that isn't there". Man I still get scared thinking of that shit today.

Anyways those are my 4 freakiest stories. Got any of your own? I wanna know so I can have trouble sleeping lol.
    Last edited by D12MofoWitAFofo; 03-10-2005, 09:35 PM.
    http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=462844299103&page=1&sort_ order=0

See ma shit!

I hate at nightime when I think I see something outside the window, staring in at me.
    "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

Shit that one's freaky as fuck. Wanna take it up a notch? This was one I forgot to post. On some alien show some guy said he saw aliens watching him through his window and they show some half assed re-enactment that just made it all the worse. That continues to freak me out too.

Oh yeah I just remembered another one... A sasquatch video where you see this huge apelike thing sitting down in the forest and 2 guys are taping it and they're actually crying of fear, you can hear it. That's the most convincing footage I've ever seen. It looked VERY believeable. I don't think someone can make a hoax that good.

See ma shit!

Comment

about a year ago i closed all my windows in my room and my door and went to bed, then i heard something above me that sounded like it was in the roof, so i turned on my lamp and my fan was slowly spinning and rocking from side to side.
        i was like, awww fuck this, and went straight downstairs.
        "Hit that window and squeeze that toaster
        Pull off fast and i promise
        That i just put his regal in 3 wheel motion
        Without having hydraulics."

-Royce da 5'9''.

Comment

Once I cloused my closet and then at 10 at night exactly at 10 they flew open, since i was 11 i cried.. but it scared the shit outta me so of course i cried i would of creid again.
          (Anyone that has seen the ring is going to know why I'm freaked out that it happend at 10.)
          aim:TillDeath1028
          yahoo: freakonaleash6981
          lived life so cold i live with my wrist under a knife lived so cold that my tears turn into ice.

Comment

When I was 10 or under, i can't really remember the exact year. We were at the house of my parents friends, they were all drinking and what not downstairs. The kids were playing board games upstair (mind you, this was before nintendo), we finished playing and went downstairs. I left the game upstairs and went back to get it. I get the game and look at the window, which is on the other side of the room and in the window is this big doll looking in the window, it had buttons eyes, yarn for hair, a big round head and a body (don't really remember the body). We were just up in that room 10 minutes before that and no one else went up there besides me. It freaked me out, i got my game and ran downstairs and to this day, thinking about that gives me goosebumps all over my body.
            I'M DEAD BITCH!!!!!

[email protected] Check this OUT!! Click here!!!

Comment

I might have one in a second, i hear somethin on my roof and its annoying as fuck. Bout to go check it out
              Originally posted by The Yanster
              my girlfriend beats the crud out of me on a daily basis. she punched me and broke my nose 2 weeks ago, and last year she threw me out of a window. I was if any of you could give me advice.

Comment

Damn...everyone was tramatized at ten.
                When I was 12 i was watching "Dolly Dearest" w/ my friend....scariest movie ever (and "IT")
                her dad bust in her room and we screamed the loudest bloodiest scream ever. scared the shit outta me
                The sky darkens, my life flashes
                The plane I was supposed to be on crashes
                and falls to ashes

Comment

Originally posted by -Brandon-
                  I might have one in a second, i hear somethin on my roof and its annoying as fuck. Bout to go check it out
                  Might be the kid in your avatar..

Comment

Here's a story that happened in our house this year (in spring):
                    One morning, after breakfast (i think it was saturday or sunday, no school), i went to the computer room. So i went in (there were 2 chairs in the room) and saw one chair standing next to the door, where i didn't put it (100%, why would I do that?). Ok, could've been done my mother or somebody, so i went to push the chair back to it's place - it was wet! The whole fucking chair was wet!
                    I told my parents and they had no clue about this. They both sweared they had not been in that room that night, and it's pretty likely that this is true since i went to bed later than my parents.
                    I don't know what the liquid on the chair was either, it didn't smell or had a colour - must have been water or something similar.
                    Nobody knows what happened that night. None of us wake up, there were no other incidents and the roof doesn't leak. There were no animal pets in the house. We threw the chair away and never again did something like that happen. Btw the house was built by my parents (no old haunted house shit, nobody died in here or anything).
                    That stuff sorta freaked me out because someone or something must have been in our house!? who knows whether it was a ghost. it's like, the lamp in the room oftern flickered and such shit but never totally fucked up so it wasn't the bulb really...
                    complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

Wow that one with the doll is some FREAKY shit that'd fuck me up. Notice how the majority of us were 10 years old? LoL That's freaky in itself!

Btw watch DOLLY DEAREST, JACOB'S LADDER, AND COMMUNION. Communion and Jacob's Ladder are the scariest movies of all time. They both still scare the shit out of me. I was thinking about communion last night and me and my brother got goosebumps thinking about it. It was also based on a true story and it stars Christopher Walken. It's about aliens no less and it shows some REALLY fucking scary alien shit. One scene shows an alien peeking around the corner in his bedroom and its one of those freaky humanoid aliens with huge black eyes. Thinking about that scares me shtiless.

Jacob's Ladder with Tim Robbins
                      and Communion with Christopher Walken

See ma shit!

Comment

Taxes that is some scary shit!! oh and an audit!!!
                        Take each day one step at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by D12MofoWitAFofo
                          Wow that one with the doll is some FREAKY shit that'd fuck me up. Notice how the majority of us were 10 years old? LoL That's freaky in itself!

Btw watch DOLLY DEAREST, JACOB'S LADDER, AND COMMUNION. Communion and Jacob's Ladder are the scariest movies of all time. They both still scare the shit out of me. I was thinking about communion last night and me and my brother got goosebumps thinking about it. It was also based on a true story and it stars Christopher Walken. It's about aliens no less and it shows some REALLY fucking scary alien shit. One scene shows an alien peeking around the corner in his bedroom and its one of those freaky humanoid aliens with huge black eyes. Thinking about that scares me shtiless.

Jacob's Ladder with Tim Robbins
                          and Communion with Christopher Walken
                          Jacobs Ladder.. great movie, but that dead thing with the rapidly spinning face scares me .. ugh, the scene where its in the back window of that car.
                          "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

YES!

THAT is the scene to squash all horror movie scenes! That backseat car scene with the shaking head!
                            That shit still gives me trouble sleeping, and I first saw that movie when I was 10 and I'm fuckin' 19 now!!!

9 years of horror!

See ma shit!

Comment

I need to see Jacob's Ladder. I have never yet seen a movie that has scared me. Seriously. I hope this one does.
                              aka cryptorchild

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 07:43 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rapsodia  
                              Started by ioddvrea, Today, 04:50 AM