HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11yr-old charged with throwing baby out window/2nd grader accidentally shoots himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11yr-old charged with throwing baby out window/2nd grader accidentally shoots himself

Police: 11-Year-Old Threw Baby Out Of Window

Child Didn't Fall As Call To Police Claimed, Investigators Say

CINCINNATI -- Police said an 11-year-old boy threw a 1-year-old boy out of a third-floor window over the weekend, according to WLWT-TV in Cincinnati.

Police had responded to a report that the child had fallen out of a stairwell window in an apartment building in Cincinnati. But police quickly became suspicious of the account and started a criminal investigation.

The 11-year-old, described as a family acquaintance, was charged Monday with felonious assault and has been issued a citation to appear in juvenile court.

The baby, Levontay Clark, landed in soft mud and suffered only minor injuries, police said. He was playing and appeared OK beside his mother when she talked Monday with WLWT-TV.

The baby's mother, Lawanda Clark, said the 11-year-old's mother was supposed to be caring for the baby.

The 11-year-old occasionally helped baby-sit, the baby's mother said.

"He's holding my baby, changing his Pampers, giving him juice in his bottle, and now, this is the 11-year-old that pushed my baby out the window. I was kind off messed up in the head," Clark said.

Police had responded to a call about 5 a.m. Sunday that the child had fallen out of a stairwell window in an apartment building in Cincinnati.

But police quickly became suspicious of the account and started a criminal investigation.

Police questioned how the 1-year-old managed to raise himself to the stairwell window and how he managed to get in the stairwell in the first place.

"It seems odd," Lt. Chris Ruehmer said during the investigation. "The window in the stairwell is a good reach."

When investigators arrived on the scene, the child's mother wasn't there and adults in the apartment were asleep.

Police said the baby fell on the one spot in the yard that wasn't covered by debris or trash.

The child suffered multiple scratches to his face and was treated at Children's Hospital.
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Boy Injured When Gun Goes Off at School

A gun in a bookbag discharged in an elementary school classroom Monday and the second-grader who brought it was shot in the hand, police said.

The injury to the 7-year-old was not believed to be life-threatening. Police were uncertain why the gun went off.

"It happened in the classroom, just as they were taking their coats off," police Sgt. David Sicilian said.

Columbus schools did not cancel classes, but some parents took their children from Leawood Elementary School. There were 15 children in class when the .45-caliber pistol gun went off, Sicilian said.

The boy's mother "indicated she had no idea where the weapon came from," Sicilian said.

The child was taken to Children's Hospital, but the mother would not authorize the release of any information about his condition, said Amy Ranalli, a hospital spokeswoman.

Kim Bell, 46, standing outside of the school with her fourth-grade son, said teachers tried to keep the shooting quiet so not to scare the other children.

"It's a very good school, very good teachers," she said. "It's not a school a kid would bring a gun to."
    My other aliases:
    justp1ayin
    West
    Masai
    On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
    i seeth for a minute
    Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
    i have no clue who was de-re whatever

So many people are getting hold of guns so easily these days. Anyway, thanks for posting.

Comment

Only in America
      HaHa
      Your right to arms policy have really fuck'd your country up.
      Fuckin 7 yr olds with a gun at school

WAKE UP AMERICA.
      THE FREESTYLE CHURCH !

The Devils a Hermafrodite thats why the last time I saw him I told him to go FUCK HIMSELF

Originally posted by Ramses`
      Oscar the young Rocky

Comment

The whole world is fucked up, I've said this since 9/11 happened.
        -M

Comment

Originally posted by oscarpmr
          Only in America
          HaHa
          Your right to arms policy have really fuck'd your country up.
          Fuckin 7 yr olds with a gun at school

WAKE UP AMERICA.
          how the fuck is that a polices fault its the parents fault you idiots police don't cause anything if there wasn't any police half of us would be dead and or not have a computer to talk about this and or nothing at all.
          aim:TillDeath1028
          yahoo: freakonaleash6981
          lived life so cold i live with my wrist under a knife lived so cold that my tears turn into ice.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAndProude
            how the fuck is that a polices fault its the parents fault you idiots police don't cause anything if there wasn't any police half of us would be dead and or not have a computer to talk about this and or nothing at all.
            You misinterperated what I wrote.

For starters I said POLICIES not POLICE , police are the law enforcers and are there to inforce the law.
            The POLICIES in place allow any Tom , Dick or Harry to have a gun for
            there own protection. But hey if you didnt all have guns you wouldn't
            all be affraid of each other and all need guns .
            Thats the point I was making.
            THE FREESTYLE CHURCH !

The Devils a Hermafrodite thats why the last time I saw him I told him to go FUCK HIMSELF

Originally posted by Ramses`
            Oscar the young Rocky

Comment

the worlds getting more fucked up day by day, kids need to stop gettin ahold of guns

Comment

oscar i agree with everything you just said. good old <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=school&v=56">school</a> fist fighting has takin a backseat to gun fights and shoot em outs and shit. the arms policy is responsible for the high murder rate in the usa.
                Last edited by theRZA; 03-15-2005, 10:04 AM.
                Shaolin shadowboxing, and the Wu-Tang sword style
                If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang
                could be dangerous

SIN SQUAD!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by touhidfiver1, Today, 06:45 AM
                0 responses