Karma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma.

I know there has been acouple of threads already made about this topic but I thought it would be nice to make another one again and read what people think on this theory or thought.

Do you ever try to connect things together just to try and make sense out of the situation? Like if for example something terrible happened to you today, you'd try to find a reason for why it happened. Maybe interfering religion in it or something but just thinking that it happened cause it's your fault and you did something wrong, even if they both have nothing to do with each other.

Like, people mostly believe that if you're a nice person then nice things would happen to you. Isn't it the other way around too?

Sometimes we all get away with stuff but don't you think somehow life would slap you back for what you did?

I think life is in some way fair, unless when it comes to things a person can't change like wealth or health or family or accidents etc. But either than that don't you think what you do in life will somehow come back to you?

It like a big community, and if a person treats you well and you don't do the same then you'll find someone to do that to you, you know what I'm saying? Believing this, it makes things make more sense han always.

So I think about this sometimes, what do you guys think?
    Last edited by Manar; 03-15-2005, 06:43 AM.

I dont ever think things I do will come back to bite me in the ass. IE me being mean to some chic that likes me...then some chic I like being mean to me.
    BIG PROOF FOREVER

Comment

it's a good illusion most of the time, one of the best.(K)
      My other aliases:
      justp1ayin
      West
      Masai
      On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
      i seeth for a minute
      Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
      i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

Originally posted by _roxy_
        I know there has been acouple of threads already made about this topic but I thought it would be nice to make another one again and read what people think on this theroy or thought.

Do you ever try to connect things together just to try and make sense out of the situation? Like if for example something terrible happened to you today, you'd try to find a reason for why it happened. Maybe interfearing religion in it or something but just thinking that it happened cause it's your fault and you did something wrong, even if they both have nothing to do with each other.

Like, people mostly believe that if you're a nice person then nice things would happen to you. Isn't it the other way around too?

Sometimes we all get away with stuff but don't you think somehow life would slap you back for what you did?

I think life is in some way fair, unless when it comes to things a person can't change like wealth or health or family or accidents etc. But either than that don't you think what you do in life will somehow come back to you?

It like a big community, and if a person treats you well and you don't do the same then you'll find someone to do that to you, you know what I'm saying? Believing this, it makes things make more sense han always.

Well, I for one try to do that sometimes. I am always finding reasons of why I did something and what mistakes I made. Most of the mistakes I made are judgement calls and the ones that involve moral responsibilty and other things of that source would have to involve my religious belief in order to find reasons for it. Simple accidents or mistakes I don't even think about because the reason why you did something is right in front of you. More complex things that I can't understand and I do not have the answers to I leave alone because if I were to dwell on something that happened and I couldn't figure out what happened or how it happened, its best kept untouched.

Karma, in my mind sometimes conflicts. I don't truly believe in it because I like to see life as something spontaneous and not something dictated by fate. Life is in my hands. When nice people do nice things, its obvious to say that they probably won't get something nice in return. I've seen some pretty nice people hurt by things that they don't deserve. Bad people do bad things and sometimes they get lucky and get a great gift. But the notion of "What goes around comes around" I believe is completely true. What you do here on Earth will reflect where you go in the afterlife (I'm Catholic by the way). So if the bad people don't get payback in life for what they do, they will most definitely get whats coming to them from The Big Guy in The Sky.

As far as things being out of our reach and unchangeable, sometimes it can't be helped and sometimes it can. Life is very devious in a sense, something bad happens and it is up to you to try to turn your life around. I believe things like health and disease that can't be prevented are not meant to be prevented. There is time where all of us have to go and its pretty messed up and I hate saying this but it's God's way of telling us "You're coming with me now." Now you may think I am crazy for saying this, but God doesn't want for people to be hurt by disease. A book I read in my first semester of college was a great book and it taught me that sometimes we can't always point the finger at God when bad things happen. It's called When Bad Things Happen To Good People, I forget the author.

To wrap up, sometimes bad things happend to good people and good things happen to bad people and vice versa. We need to look past our troubles and find ways to see that trials and tribulations only make us stronger.

I hope this is a good umm discussion thing.

YOU MAD?!

Acid Rap Nation

R.I.P. Big Proof

Comment

I know there has been acouple of threads already made about this topic but I thought it would be nice to make another one again and read what people think on this theory or thought.

Do you ever try to connect things together just to try and make sense out of the situation? Like if for example something terrible happened to you today, you'd try to find a reason for why it happened. Maybe interfering religion in it or something but just thinking that it happened cause it's your fault and you did something wrong, even if they both have nothing to do with each other.

Great subject - cant spend alot of time on this gotta go to work but I do believe that in the end of someone's life that the experience of good/bad do balance out on if you are a good or bad person in life. But in the moment of life bad things happen to really good people and you just have to grin and bear that you will come out ahead in the end. Again great subject Y)

Comment

I dont know... From one side, everythin u said is true and from the other side what did a 2 year old kid who was like innocent cuz all children are born innocent, do 2 get separated from mum who's like the nearest person 2 u and get terrible years of terrible life seeing all dirty sides of life? Fuck people who say that being rich is like compensation 4 that years, like good returned 4 that bad cuz that bad wasn't deserved...
            Life's unfair i think, when u do bad u get smth worse, and when u do good u never receive it back as good as it was (i'm talkin about good and bad deeds, altho it may seem a lil messed up) so ok, i understand that people who do bad especially on purpose deserve 2 get worse, but why the fuck people who did good just 2 do good, never get it back better but get smth worse and what they don't deserve?
            2#:-( 2#:-( 2#:-(
            As day comes, and night falls
            For the rest of our lives we miss y'all,
            And even though life must go on
            We still mourn while we should go on...

Comment

I really believe in karma (what goes around comes around)
              But I believe it in a diffenerent way, in rearcanation.

What you did wrong in your past life, you have to make up in this life.
              It sounds strange, but I really believe it.

Also when you treat ppl like shit now, you will be get your own share of shit.
              The rule is, treat the one like you want to be treated

I can write a whole essay about this, but I wont.

Good thread Roxy (again}
              ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
              Come what may.....!

Comment

I believe that for every bad thing that happens life will give you a good one.... it's a balance thing.. and life better pay me, and pay me good
                /-\narchy.

Lilith Entertainment Wallpapers

Comment

i think you just get what's coming to ya. if you're mean to people, it's not that karma will get you, it's that the people you are mean to will get back at ya. everything catches up to you at one point or another.
                  in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

Comment

I believe that very bad things come back to hunt you,
                    And I do believe you don't always get anything back from the good things you do.
                    So it is all about doing the bad and good things for the right reasons.

Comment

I KNOW life bitch slapped me back.

when I was 15, I really drove myself into a "criminal" if you wanna call it lifestyle. I robbed a lot, thas how I made most of my paper. I took anything I could from any businesses (such as Blockbuster, jacking their games and DVDs) and a few certain people got shit took from'em too.

I stopped, I knew I was getting cocky cuz for like 6 months I hadn't been caught. I was always pissing on everyone who tried pointing their fingers at me for certain things, cuz no one ever had proof.

So, by the time I was 16 the only real criminal shit I did was smoke weed and sell on occassion. Then I got caught up somehow, long story short got arrested for something I never did and got slapped with 2 severe charges, including a felony.

I figure it now as, life just showing me I never got away with shit.

And I was a good person/kid all my life up until a few years ago, an shit still went wrong in my life. As far as people I loved dying around me, financially, at school. The works.

So at this point, for one. I do believe in karma. I kinda believe that all the bad cards I've been dealt will eventually turn out for the better. Since I think it's like, a lotta people who have a great childhood(not necessarily EVERYONE) has a bad adult life.

IF, they shit on others who aren't having such a good time. One of my neighbors is a perfect example, she used to be a hot bombshell blonde and was apparently a REAL BIG bitch.

Now she's an obese, lonely, broke ass bitch who has gone crazy.

I believe karma is what balances out the good and evil we do. I believe in it so much that, I feel it plays a big part in how your future pans out. (this is why I haven't harmed the kid responsible for my arrest, that fuck will get whats comin to him eventually).

Karma can be a beautiful and ugly thing at the same time. If you know how to play karma in your favor, you're made.

Comment

My girl used to make fun of a mutual friend cause she had a hairy mole on her chin and she'd make jokes about it all the time, A year or so later she ended up getting one.
                        A Whole Piece Down Your Esophagus, What An Accomplishment.

Comment

It will come to bite you in the ass in the long run. And if you do something good, it might take a while before something really good happens.
                          To the British, I'm Ghandi/
                          To the Japanese I'm an American pilot flyin over Nagasaki/
                          To the AIDS patient I'm your last antibody/
                          Sittin and waitin for a cure from modern biology/

-Canibus

Comment

Karma's real folks, and it is involved in everyone's life everyday of our lifes. If you dont think Karma's real, your only kidding yourself.
                            Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?

Comment

Nah i dont believe that what you do, youll get back to ya. And if you happen to do something mean then the exact thing happens to you i think its just coincidence.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-14-2020, 04:43 AM
                              10 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OruellKreesbe  
                              Started by hyuioascceio, Today, 01:31 AM
                              0 responses